Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2776 2777 2778 2779 2780 2781 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:11 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
Crimson_Yetis
little mintchan
ya she is sleeping like hell xD she just woke up like 5 mins ago to spy on the computer and get chocolate and water frozen solid xD
you mean ice?

I KNOW YOU!!!! YOU TRAITOR!!! I thought you were gonna go to Grass now I shall murder you!!!!
haha jk sorry bored lmao haha rofl
crying I'm sorry! I wanted a good puppet teacher and Sound has two puppet masters.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:14 pm

little mintchan
so it's frozen solid all she has to to was hit me on the head with it @_@ dam i have a hard head it broke xD

hmmm then i shall let her on for a bit have to switch internet to my room for her to get on she can't sit in the chair

haha not yet lol haha let her rest right now just talking kay

and crimson you shall face my wrath bwahahah!!!
jk it's cool idc really who comes to my village it's all good really just as they don't cause me to work more than I should (causing problems with other villages without my permission)

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:15 pm

god cause i'm not giving it up xd
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:17 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
little mintchan
so it's frozen solid all she has to to was hit me on the head with it @_@ dam i have a hard head it broke xD

hmmm then i shall let her on for a bit have to switch internet to my room for her to get on she can't sit in the chair

jk it's cool idc really who comes to my village it's all good really just as they don't cause me to work more than I should (causing problems with other villages without my permission)
yeah, i'm so excited, i got the Sanha, Susanoo.

Crimson Remedy

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

haha alright then lmao haha

thinking about changing my monk to a musician, but if I do that I need him in sound, but if I put him in sound where will my puppet users go crying

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:18 pm

bb3000ae
thinking about changing my monk to a musician, but if I do that I need him in sound, but if I put him in sound where will my puppet users go crying
does he have a thing against puppets?

Crimson_Yetis
Naito_Arekkusu7
little mintchan

yeah, i'm so excited, i got the Sanha, Susanoo.

mmm now I shall murder you!!!!!!!!! I'm the only Susanoo!!!! RAWR
jk
that;s awesome congrats hopefully havoc doesn't kill you in one of his weird fits.....

Ummmm bb you can just give him a music clan instead

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

[YESSSS!]
aww poor BB xD
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:23 pm

i need pie mmmhmm

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:24 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
i need pie mmmhmm
mmmmmm pie.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:27 pm

Crimson_Yetis
bb3000ae

no...just putting an rpc in each village...guess I could just keep the monk. im lossing interest in mucian...though lossing interest in monk as well lol. Monk is only good when slutty women around, cause then he can be all strick and try and resist...unless he the miroku type that chasing anything in a skirt

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:27 pm

Crimson_Yetis
Naito_Arekkusu7
i need pie mmmhmm
mmmmmm pie.

no pie for you only for non sound nin =P
haha rofl I'll make an exception for ya mmhmm
*gives pie to you*
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:28 pm

bb3000ae
Crimson_Yetis
bb3000ae

no...just putting an rpc in each village...guess I could just keep the monk. im lossing interest in mucian...though lossing interest in monk as well lol. Monk is only good when slutty women around, cause then he can be all strick and try and resist...unless he the miroku type that chasing anything in a skirt

u can make it into a child you be surprise how women are attracted to him hahaha XD

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:28 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
Crimson_Yetis
Naito_Arekkusu7
i need pie mmmhmm
mmmmmm pie.

no pie for you only for non sound nin =P
haha rofl I'll make an exception for ya mmhmm
*gives pie to you*
yay! blaugh
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2776 2777 2778 2779 2780 2781 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games