Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2776 2777 2778 2779 2780 2781 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:09 pm
stressed stressed stressed stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:11 pm

What I didn't like about it was that yes, all the characters had ridiculously fake tans. D: I didn't really like the girl, just the fact that she used my name is totally awesome. cool Are they gonna make another Transformers movie? The ending sure implied one.

[I'm a poor unfortunate soul? neutral ]

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:13 pm
I don't think I'd make a great leader of a huge guild like this - I hate confrontations and I'm not very strict, either. Easy-going, that's me. =P Fortunately, in the small roleplay guilds I have been leader of, there never were any problems that I had to deal with. :3

I've never seen Transformers... Never really been interested in it. ^^'' Though I do love action movies - such as The Italian Job <3, Mikey Blue Eyes, National Treasure 1+2, movies like that.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:21 pm
Yes, Talon (gods that feels weird), you are a poor unfortunate soul for breaching this conversation with me and must now endure my nerdiness (though I am filtering it somewhat). The tans don't matter in the slightest bit to me. If all I had to complain about was the fake-o tans, then the movie would have been fairly durn good.

As for a sequel- oh yes. It is due out next year, Cullen (voice for prime), Shia, and a handful of others have signed on to reclaim their roles. Beyond that, Michael Bay is flooding the media with false facts and rumors so it is hard to get anything definitive. Instead of keeping secrets, he is outright lying constantly to every source he can to keep us all in the dark.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Jarrock Hellreave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:45 pm
A SEQUEL?!?!

The hell?
I thought it ended well. They don't need a sequel. What bothers me more is that I didn't hear about this tel' now!

Hopefully there will be less awkwardness and more action in the next one.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:49 pm
Yes . . . less "Sam's happy time" jokes, and more Transformer violence. In fact, they had a contest for a fan favourite line to be put into the film. The top ten got a voiceover of Peter Cullen on the website, and I would sell teeth to get a hold of some of them.

Imagine this, the sagely voice of Prime saying "There's a thin line between being a hero . . . and being a memory."

or

"This world should learn from it's own mistakes, not ours."

Yeah, those were actual finalists with "That's how I roll", and the winner that I cannot complain about: "One shall stand, one shall fall."  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Jarrock Hellreave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:52 pm
Just a comment - I am pretty sure teeth won't sell that well.

Voice of wisdom, that Optimus. Is that where you got your "Prime", Magni?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:53 pm
Fangirl rant to ensue:

Trust me this isn't usual for me, but...
Shia LaBeouf. Dude. His last name..means "the beef" how awesome is that?! I mean come on! Every time I see him in Holes I'm like "Damn, I'm a *****." While Indiana Jones wasn't fantastic it was enough eyecandy to be worth the mulah I put down for it. Harrison Ford AND The Beef?! Oh my good golly gracious.

And I'm back.

Electric Kool-Aid

Jarrock Hellreave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:55 pm
What the--? That was random. Shia "The Beef"? Seriously? What the hell were those people thinking?
I couldn't understand most of what you said...
I don't even want to know what you were saying.

Shia "The Beef"... Heh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:57 pm
*pats your head* It's alright. I rarely get celebrity crushes but Shia is one of them >.<  

Electric Kool-Aid

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:08 pm
Hellreave- after a fashion. With the exception of the most recent series, Autobot leaders have always had the suffix of Prime added to their name, case in point Hot Rod evolved into Rodimus Prime. When I was elected leader of this wonderous place, it seemed to demand I adopt such a title myself. First I was Talon Prime due to being Talon previously, but when I wanted a change, Magnus was preferred- but taken. Thus, Magni Prime is my name and has suited me well.

Shia the poop. I mean, damn. We pick on women for being little more than eye-candy, so why not do the same for males?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:11 pm
*raises hand* My name is Tana and I was an egotistical captain. *sits down at an AA meeting not realizing he'sa t the wrong place*

Making fun of me for that simple mistake is like making fun of me for pushing the pull door. It's all good fun until five minutes later I slap you in the face with the door. ):

Just kidding, I love you nii-san.

Edit: I smell afoul and will be back so I smell all pretty and dandy for when the dancing begins.

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:15 pm
*pouts* I'm just paying back for years of male domination? Ero-jiji how are you taking the moral high ground on this one?! hahaha *gluggles*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:18 pm
I wish I was candy made of eye-balls. D:_0

Tee-hee. My avatar has a bra. x3

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:22 pm
Hehehehe *tempted to snap Tana's bra* You wear one you're asking for it.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2776 2777 2778 2779 2780 2781 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games