Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:13 pm
(I'm pretty sure your chakra limit is about hit since you used amaturasu twice.)

Naro's mangekyo spins stopping the amaturasu before making contact with him Naro makes his moves faster so that the jutsu Zeramaru used to slow things down wouldn't change much of his own speed. Naro bites his thumb and wiped the blood on his hand and makes handsigns quicker then usual and thrust his hands on the ground and black symbols appear on the ground. Naro appears on Gamabunto who appears in a cloud of smoke bringing his sword accross the 30 puppets in attempt to obliterate them and Zeramaru.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:30 pm
((Hahaha...good luck, everyone. I think this match is about even. Zeramaru has experience...and a lot of puppets, if nothing else. ...Although he has a lot more.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:54 pm
Rahenno sighed. He hated all puppets, they were only good when they were with you. He jumped down off the gates and walked towards the fight between Zeramaru and Naro. "This has gone on long enough." Rahenno formed handseals. "Hyouton: Freeze Frame!" He shouted, bring down to temp of the area to -120. This jutsu slows down even the fastest ninja but the user. Even the puppets joints started to freeze over. "Hyouton: Blue Flame!!" He shouted again taking a deep breath then blowing out a deep blue flame with the temp of -180, but withthe combined effect of Freeze frame, the blue flame technicque decreased to about 300 degrees. Rahenno then formed one last set of seals and a chamber of ice mirrors rose around Zeramaru and his puppets, traping them inside. Rahenno put this combo together as alittle warm-up, to see what he was up against. "Show me what you can do......" He wispered. Mostly likely the voice in his head from his bloodline.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:18 pm
Jedi smirked. "dont leave a body Rahenno, i will be around, so long." Jedi landed on his dragon and they took off leaving toward another country.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:38 pm
((Oh, I miss being able to do this...well, I will one day. -,-))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:14 pm
Gamabunto's attack slows but he stops it anyway because Naro gave him the signal to stop. "Well guys I must be going, I don't care for this bounty or the assassins anymore." Naro slowly makes his way into Gamabunto's mouth and before Gamabunto closes his mouth Naro says. "But I do need to find a mangekyo sharingan user so I may obtain eternal." Gamabuntos mouth closes quickly and he and Naro disappear in a cloud of smoke.(Toad Transportation Technique)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:44 pm
Rahenno watched as Naro left. Why is it when things get going, the people needed leave. He though to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:22 pm
((I dont think shooting a -180 degree flame into a -120 area makes it -300 lol))

Masumi removed her gloves, and drew her staff. She then jumped down next to Rahenno. Masumi took her staff and stuck it in the ground and focused her chakra into the staff and into the ground.  

Masumi H Dekata

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:27 pm
((well unless blue flame decresses everything -120 degrees))

Kiyoshi retreated back to Rahenno's side and looked around, his red aura still glowing. "31 against 3, not bad odds." He said as he unsheathed his demonic sword and took the ready stance.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:30 pm
((What Kiyoshi said. I just figured, you know. -120+-180=-300.
I also like where this RP is going.))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:40 pm
((Well there a difference from making the temp -120 and decreceing it by -120. If it decresing, then yes it would make the flame -300. However if it 90 decress out then the temp would be -30 in the area. But making the temp -120 keeps the blue flame at -180. Also I dont like this, PLANTS DONT LIKE COLD gonk . Also what the posting order?

Zeramaru, Rahenno, Masumi, Kiyoshi?))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:48 pm
((Makes sense, but the freeze frame drops the temp to -120, regaurdless of area, then the blue flame is -180 itself, the freeze frames already dropping the temp to -120 plus the cold effect of blue flame. But as for the cold, don't worry it'll let up after Zeramaru posts. As for the posting order it's ok with me.))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:33 pm
Yamikonton
((What Kiyoshi said. I just figured, you know. -120+-180=-300.
I also like where this RP is going.))

((Actually, the equation should be -120-180=-300. My math teacher kills people who do that. -,- But we were talking about how some people lost their eyes, and one of my math teacher's old friends had a glass eyeball that he would roll around for a quarter. I swear, that room has SO many odd conversations. Oh, and Masumi? I'm thinking I like that custom clan thing you made with the plants...the blood thing could help.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:32 pm
((I shan't post anymore. I'll keep the gate from any people Chunin and under from coming up to the gate. OO This reminds me of when Mikyo attacked and I left. XP I won't leave this time.))  

D a i j b

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:03 pm
Jedi appeared behind kiyoshi. " how bout 4 against 31." Jedi's right eye morphed into sharingan. " I don't know about you but Ive been bored."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games