Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:30 pm

baki looked around the strange house and when finally found a secluded spot he began to meditate.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:14 pm

charles laughed and said"ill be right back and see if he is a hunter"he then kissed her back and was gone charles reappeared infront of baki and said"why are you here"

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:16 pm

"Fine you better be back soon or i'm sending out a search party for you" she say's before making her way to her seat and sitting down to wait for everyone to finally make there way in.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:14 pm

"oh hey bro, listen uhm our car broke down infront of this house so if you could just look into that for us it would really make my day" baki said smiling he did not find any thing weird with the man infront of him even though he did look antagonistic.

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:54 am

charles lifted him up by the back of his collar and toke him towards the door and threw him out and said"now knock"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:25 pm

Hearing what was going on Haru sighs and easily moves to where they were and in a different set of clothes. "Don't be rude to out guest, though it is rude to enter anothers home withou knocking first and askling permission to come in" she say's before sighing again.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:55 pm

((dude no auto touching))
baki did a skillful back flip in mid air and than said "oh bro no you didn't" baki ran at the door and hit it down with one spin kick. "you've officially pissed me off".
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:03 pm

Looking at Baki when he burst through the door again Haru sighs before walking up but staying a few feet away and just smilling slightly. "Now tell me why are you here?" she say's while looking at him a bit bored "Quickly so I can get back to my wedding, and you're going to have to fix the door"

(also technically that wasn't auto touching since it was an action)

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:16 pm

charles got a little angery and said"your funny you think that you could actually do something to me"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:04 pm

Sighing Haru walks over to Charles and puts her hand on his shoulder "Calm down Charles, please" she say's before looking back over at Baki. Yawning she closes her eyes for a moment before opening them again.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:30 pm

(if he does something to my character with out my consent and something that I have to change my post to adapt to it its called auto touching and even if it was just an action)

baki spun around in a blink of an eye and did a whirling kick at one of the walls in the house. leaving a hole that went straight through the house. "that is going to be your face" baki said angerly
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:09 pm

(really then you have to change your post that you arnt hitting that wall my freind)
charles laughed and said"you coud even kill a fly if you wanted to"

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:18 pm

(*roll of the eyes* okay well if you think so also if you don't like the way things work then don't post since itis realatively hard to fight or do anything in general without auto-touching)( and he's not going to get you're consent everytime if he wants to do something, you're way to reserved about this auto stuff at least he's not taking control of you're character)

Sighing Haru walks over to Baki before looking at him " you mind no destroying the mansion please,it's going to be such a pain later to fix it" she say's before sighing again and looking him over.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:11 pm

(auto touching is like auto killing soooooo I can technically "auto touch" you and kill you. and it is actually really easy to do an action with out auto touching like this)

baki ran at the vampire and attempted to kick him across the face.

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

Crayola4TheColorBlind

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:19 pm

((Lol I forgot I was in this rp!! I 'm pretty sure I'm a human...))
Larka heard fighting and walked quietly to the sorce of it. A boy was trying to fight one of the vampires. SHe wrinkled her nose in disgust. She hated it when people fought.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games