Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:29 pm
"Sure but she isn't here, she went out into the forest with Zero a while ago. I can get Iraaka to show you where she is if you want."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:21 pm
"No need. I've got an idea of where she is..." Omazige said, exiting the house and walking down to Akito.
"...And you are..?"

Zero let out a sigh as the dimension faded away and both were placed back into the real world.
"...I'm sleepy..." he groaned, ignoring Hael's statement.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:14 am
The bunny looked up at Menos and make a squeaking noise. Iraaka yawned then sat up rubbing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:01 am
Hael just smiled at Zero, patting his head gently before cradling him her arms, getting and walking back towards the house.

"That would be ni--" Akito was answered with a closed eye smile, before he looked up at Omazige, blinking as his mind processed his size. "...I can't... exactly say." He groaned, looking away.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:58 am
"I am Omazige, and Hael is under my protection. Unless you tell me something, I can't exactly let you do anything..." Omazige said, crossing his arms and looking down at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:03 am
"Yes, yes. The Tavern Master mentioned that." Akito nodded his head slowly. "He warned me of your over protectiveness. But I'm not going to hurt the child, I swear." He said, raising his hands in the air as he gave Omazige a closed eye smile.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:09 am
"...Know what happened the last time I trusted someone? Had to go into the netherworld to save Hael. How do I know you're not going to do something similar?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:12 am
"Because I'm only human." Akito groaned, slumping over slightly. "I doubt I could really do her any serious damage, especially with the two forms she has."

It was then Hael walked into view, still cradling Zero in her arms like a baby. "Eh..?" She blinked, seeing most everyone outside and some new guy. "...Dare I ask..?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:17 am
Omazige just stared at Akito.
"Multiple guardians before me harmed her and tried to rape her. If you think just being human's enough to make me trust you, you're dead wrong..." he growled before Hael spoke.

"Some idiot wants to see you..."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:24 am
"I don't suppose there's something I can do to have this group trust me..?" Akito sighed heavily. "A test or something.. Don't you have demons traveling among you?"

"...See.. me..?" Hael repeated, raising an eyebrow.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:27 am
"Yes, we have demons. But they're either too stupid to do anything, or they know better...And yes, this guy says he's here to see you."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:34 am
"...You trust demons more than people..?" Akito asked, raising an eyebrow at him. "You do realize demons are KILLING people, right..?"

"...Weeeeiiiird."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:36 am
"Oh yes, and humanity is SO innocent." Omazige said, giving him a dull stare.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:41 am
"More innocent than the demons." Akito grunted, looking away out of the corners of his eyes.
"But you want a name out of me? Fine. You can call me Akito. Happy now?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:44 am
"Alright then, Akito...I have a test for you..." Menos said, walking out of the house.

Omazige looked over and shuddered. He then looked over at Akito.
"...Nice knowing you."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games