Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i guess."
bixyll stoped cooking and put the rest of the food on the table bixyll oulled out a chair for berry " ready to eat?"
"yea." she sat down on the chair.
bixyll pushed her chair and sat down looking kind of depressed and ate slowly
berry ate her food, then looked at him"how do we get me to feel love?"
".... i dont know" bixyll poked at his food with his fork  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:34 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i guess."
bixyll stoped cooking and put the rest of the food on the table bixyll oulled out a chair for berry " ready to eat?"
"well, when you saved my life i remember i feel love i think."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
" do you rember what it felt like?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:16 pm
Recca grabbed a plate and filled it with food, and left the kitchen, "i'll leave you two to talk" ((night every1))  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:11 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"a little bit. it felt like i was n=more than happy............. and i was............. just so happy........ am not sure but.........when we kissed......... it made me feel something like that but it wasn't love......."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"a little bit. it felt like i was n=more than happy............. and i was............. just so happy........ am not sure but.........when we kissed......... it made me feel something like that but it wasn't love......."
bixyll sighed again and the color in his ace drained same with his eyes " i hope you can feel it soon"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:28 pm
Recca ate quickly, and wlked to to a tree, and punched and kick the tree continuessly  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:42 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll sighed again and the color in his ace drained same with his eyes " i hope you can feel it soon"
berry hugged him"bixyll, i wish i could feel love again." berry lookes in his eyes"your face is losing its color." berry put her hand on his face.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry hugged him"bixyll, i wish i could feel love again." berry lookes in his eyes"your face is losing its color." berry put her hand on his face.
bixyll hugged her back and put his hand on top oh hers and smiled "i wish you could too"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:01 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll hugged her back and put his hand on top oh hers and smiled "i wish you could too"
berry looked at him"why is your face losing color?" berry touched his face with her hand.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:22 pm
Recca went into light angel form, floated into the air, and started to speed strike the tree at the top  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry looked at him"why is your face losing color?" berry touched his face with her hand.
" im losing my emotion...."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:55 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"why?" berry held him tightly."you can't lose them..........because then........."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:04 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"why?" berry held him tightly."you can't lose them..........because then........."
" becuase why?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:05 pm
Recca began beating the branches down, he had removed all the bark on the trunk for his relentless attacks.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games