Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2778 2779 2780 2781 2782 2783 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Jarrock Hellreave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:21 pm
*Eats the flesh of demons in popcorn form (Popcorn Chicken!) and wonders why he doesn't have monthly collectibles.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:22 pm
*sigh* Fine. Issue 1- Accepted and dropped.

Issue 2 - Agreed and dropped.

Issue 3 - You love it, I like it and am waiting for a more finished product. How is there an arguement?

Issue 4/subbie - nothing to argue about, so why are you beating this dead horse like Nintendo making yet another mario game?  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:23 pm
Hmmm. maybe I should ask Thymeeast about her lack of post. Or write my other rp idea.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:33 pm
The index - methodology of practice and placement.

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:34 pm
Index - Kiki is apt for the job, voulenteered, and is doing an admirable job. many are giving it good reviews, and it is well on it's way to being stickied. I can't promote every thread that is a good idea. We will be swimming in stickies before I can turn around.

Must leave. Children require food and care.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:41 pm
*opens mouth to say something, shoves a forkful of mac 'n cheese inside, instead*

Nyaa.. I just got a bunch of white fabric... I'm either gonna make a Bleach costume (which would also mean that I need to get black, too, and a good wig...), or figure out something else to use it for... >3>  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:48 pm

I leave for two hours and this place is two pages ahead of me... emo But! Hmm.... Dunno what I was gonna say. I certainly missed out on the debate. Shucks.

Magni [it confuses me when people call you Talon @_@]: You have children?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:49 pm
*steps in between Magni and Tana and hugs both of them at once* OOoook. Can I suggest that for the benefit of the guild that you two move this to the PM's? OOC is really supposed to be for material matters more light hearted in nature and perhaps it's not best to discuss controversial matters here when people who may be involved as bystanders might waltz in, read, and misinterpret them. *hugs both of you again gently* I love you both madly, you know that.  

Electric Kool-Aid

Jarrock Hellreave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:52 pm
I love a good debate. It brings people to their intellectual abilities - except for presidential debates.

"A tree lady in love? The f***?"
-my brother  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:52 pm
awww, shows over. *Walks off to look for something constructive to do.*  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Jarrock Hellreave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:56 pm
I have noticed something - many people have multiple guilds. For some, more than a dozen.

I don't know about you, but I would rather be active in one guild than glimpse at 200. I plan on making this my only guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:02 pm
I'm in several guilds, but basically, this is my home. The others are more like check in once every 6 months. This is an everyday thing for me.  

Electric Kool-Aid

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:03 pm

Your only guild? That's intense, yo. As active as this guild is, it's not active enough for me [yes, I have no life; get over it. emo ]. Well, I'm only really active in two guilds, but I post a lot in the forums [not really, but a lot for me] xp

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:04 pm
Moving that to the pms would have taken away what I was hopefully, to no avail, waiting for. Someone else to jump in and give their opinions. Not that it matters anymore. Besides, that was more a squabble than a debate. The administration might "value" my word, but that's all it is, just a word. I wont step into your affairs again, my time as importance ended long ago when I retired it.

God, Talon makes me jealous, living with his kids. I have to wait once a week to talk to mine, stupid living arrangements (with myself to blame).

Tanakietsu

Jarrock Hellreave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:06 pm
It isn't intense - it's devotion.
If you focus more on a smaller amount, it's quality over quantity - it's always better. I can prove this with past experience. That is why when I join something, I just stick to that.

Holy s**t, that sucks Roosterman.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2778 2779 2780 2781 2782 2783 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games