Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2784 2785 2786 2787 2788 2789 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:10 pm

claru gardeford
iTeddy Byakuga
Does Hector keep his 3 tails or he doesn't since he can;t battle becuz he diddn't like the rules

and what the hell is open still?
3 curse marks. I'm trying for the bloodline. but bb doesn't think i can improve iron sand.

well any closer would be touching on metal release
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:34 pm

bb3000ae
claru gardeford
iTeddy Byakuga
Does Hector keep his 3 tails or he doesn't since he can;t battle becuz he diddn't like the rules

and what the hell is open still?
3 curse marks. I'm trying for the bloodline. but bb doesn't think i can improve iron sand.

well any closer would be touching on metal release
and we all know how badass that would be.

Crimson Remedy

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:37 pm

not to sound dumb but what is metal release?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:38 pm

Pretty much what it sounds like, the ability to control all metal. A while ago it used to exist in this guild but it was abused by Oni so it was taken away.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:41 pm

o ok well I see your point now if I had the bloodline curse mark what do you think it would do to a sharingan?

Becasue I hate the genjuts curse mark it does nothing becuase everyone just kai's out of it so really it is just a waste of chakra
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:53 pm

Hey, can someone check the custom weapons?

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:54 pm

Katsuro is the only one in charge I think. It's going to take a while.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:55 pm

Lance Zorochi X
Hey, can someone check the custom weapons?

He already checked them today

Zaphiakel

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:56 pm

Zaphiakel
o ok well I see your point now if I had the bloodline curse mark what do you think it would do to a sharingan?

Becasue I hate the genjuts curse mark it does nothing becuase everyone just kai's out of it so really it is just a waste of chakra

I thought you were talking about me for a minute
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:59 pm

Zaphiakel

wow you must be doing something very wrong, cause even at stage 1 your genin genjutsu will be Jonin level, and their no way a genin can kai out of a jonin level genjutsu, and chunin level genjutsu are kage level which they really can't kai out of

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:03 pm

bb3000ae
Zaphiakel

wow you must be doing something very wrong, cause even at stage 1 your genin genjutsu will be Jonin level, and their no way a genin can kai out of a jonin level genjutsu, and chunin level genjutsu are kage level which they really can't kai out of

Captain say what? eek

I thought the ruling was based off of the rank of the user not the rank of the jutsu? if that was the case no one could beat me
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:10 pm

Zaphiakel
bb3000ae
Zaphiakel

Captain say what? eek

I thought the ruling was based off of the rank of the user not the rank of the jutsu? if that was the case no one could beat me

it based on your rank for any genjutsu, So like if you were a chunin fighting a genin they can't kai out of any genjutsu you use. But if their the same rank or higher, they can't kai out of jutsu two ranks higher then them. So if you were in Stage 1 and used a S rank genjutsu, no one could kai out of it, not even S ranks

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:12 pm

does that apply to just the curse mark or all genjutsu?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:15 pm

all genjutsu, all the cursemark does is increase the ranks

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:17 pm

okay that makes me appreciate my curse mark much more and along with my class and my clan I can make my genjutsu 3 ranks stronger and up to four ranks with stage two smile

but last question can't someone just hurt themselves or something like that to break the genjutsu?
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2784 2785 2786 2787 2788 2789 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games