Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2784 2785 2786 2787 2788 2789 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:29 pm
It hurts like a shot 'cause it's still sticking a needle in your arm >>;
I had to get blood drawn to do a few tests, like to check on anemia, and see if I've got this thing my mom has...
which I don't, so I'm grateful..

but, it's fun to watch them draw the blood out, but not if you're close to fainting afterward D: I freaked them out and they gave me some cookies x3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:31 pm
Well, can you feel the blood being drawn out? Or does it just hurt like a regular old pansy shot?

I want cookies... emo  

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:36 pm
Ehh.... you can't really feel it, the same way you can't really feel whatever they put in the shot...

I'm not the best to be asking how to describe things >3>
My memory span only lasts so long...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:40 pm
Oh... Well, if it's not that bad, then maybe I will. biggrin But anywho, I hafta go because I gotta leave in five minutes to get my shots... If I'm not on later... Well, it's because the doctor killed me. -_-  

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:42 pm
the cervical cancer shots hurt and make you feel sick and sore fore a few day (has had two out of three and is avoiding the third) and ive had more then 6 vials drawn befrore. i fainted while my mother was curling the back of my hair. they did all sorts of tests to no avail apparently nothings wrong with me but that was 20 minutes of blindness and it gave hotflashes a whole new meaning  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:28 pm
Tanakietsu
I always chuckle when the members in the western hemisphere say such things. It makes me look at the clock and realize: I am from the FUTURE! Muwaha - *chokes on some raspberries*

It's about 18:15 here, so you can see the dilemma. xD

Nightshade seems to have never been alive, its birth happened to be unpopular.

Teehee, I'm glad someone else realizes that those in the Eastern Hemisphere are in the future. 'Cause everytime I travel from Romania to Canada (coming back to Canada from my summer breaks) I'm always convinced I'm time-travelling, in a sense. XD

At the moment, it's 7:24 pm. I was reading all of today (OMG my sister actually started the Harry Potter series! A bit late in the game, but that does't matter, it's a miracle!! razz ) then fell asleep for a bit. ^^''

I've never had my blood drawn, but my sister has - she fainted. -sniggers- Yesterday I went to the doctor's for a skin problem that I get in the summers, which magically cleaned itself up before I got to the office. My mom said the doctor would've been pissed because there was no problem and we were wasting his time, but he didn't mind. S'all good. :3

TSD! You better come back, or I'm marching right up to your doctor's office and demanding life ensurance! And cookies! -nodnod-

waveh_xo

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:39 pm
Gale, if my message on aim didn't reach you, Snowman (or as people call him Yoder) is at an away camp until Friday or Saturday.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:48 pm
Finally moved the index to where it can actually work, huh?

I'd like enough experience to level up from that tough battle.

Tanakietsu

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:08 pm
Whew… I’m back with only a small, blood freckled bump on my arm to show for it. It wasn’t so bad. Well, during the shot, it hurt, but it’s totally fine now. I got worked up over nothing. Thanks, Waveh. I’m back, but I’ll take those cookies anyway. biggrin

.__.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:22 pm
Disturbing Tale Teller
Gale OverDrive
Disturbing Tale Teller
Drifter was my favorite tranformer... he was some purple motercycle dude..

[/random entrance]

Hooray for watching anime people have probably never heard of, let alone watched :3

Never heard of Initial D?

Heard of it and own some of it...
No, I'm watching a random anime my stepdad has that not many people have probably seen.... Tsukuyomi Moonphase. My little sister and I picked a random anime out of the bunch we had and started watching it.

Nyaa...

I read random manga online. Does that count? XD.  

Gale OverDrive

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:26 pm
well, todays has held few surprises. My girlfriends actually carried through on an arrangement to meet up this week. However, still no reply in PS from Tana-sama or Thymeast.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:38 pm
Tanakietsu
Finally moved the index to where it can actually work, huh?

I'd like enough experience to level up from that tough battle.

And I'd like it if you realized I didn't do it for you, you pompous a**. I did it for much the reasons I said I would- not because you raised a stink over it.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:56 pm
Talon StarDrifter
Whew… I’m back with only a small, blood freckled bump on my arm to show for it. It wasn’t so bad. Well, during the shot, it hurt, but it’s totally fine now. I got worked up over nothing. Thanks, Waveh. I’m back, but I’ll take those cookies anyway. biggrin

.__.

Cookies are good :3 Though, coming from me, that might be considered a bit biased. Oh wells. I'm glad you're safe and well, Talon, those doctors can certainly be nasty at times. Not the doctors themselves, but their medieval methods of torture. Yes, because that's what shots are, really. They're torture. Medieval methods of torture. 3nodding

-feigns deafness to Magni's and Tana's quarrel-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:58 pm
I tried to give plasma for gas money once . . . but they couldn't find two good veins, so I was turned away. crying  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:00 pm
I'm eating cookies right now. biggrin They taste... peanut buttery. whee

Yes, needles are terrible. Especially the flu shot ones. xp My grandma faints at the mere sight of needles.

@Magni: ... You poor thing... emo  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2784 2785 2786 2787 2788 2789 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games