Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:23 am
((I only used Amaterasu once and I am the yonbi and Zeramaru is using shared chakra of 5 people his own, his brother's, Mizu/Jack's, Naga's and Xiah's 3 of them are S rank namely Himself his brother and well Jack... What will cold do to something not human... Dude Jack is a Hyouton lvl2 well his body was mizu which was one and I used those jutsus in combination as well and In order to do so my puppets were already fitted to handle that crap.

Note: Yoroi is a two story tall golem looking puppet with a giant mace.))

Zeramaru simply grinned as he could still move then used half of the 5000 explosive kunais to destroy the ice Then yoroi used his giant mace to smash what would be left. (2500 explosive kunais if the ice lived through that you must be insane)

"I too have a Hyouton puppet and I expecienced the side effects of those jutsus already when I use him so... I came prepared. Tusrugi,Fencer and Yoshimitsu lets have a sword fight shall we" Zeramaru said as the three sped towards Kiyoshi then yoshimitsu dropped a flash bomb as it slashed.

"Requiem sorrow and pain have a dance with the lady" Zeramaru said as the three puppets positioned next to each other. Requiem fired 4 chakra strings towards Masumi to entangle her while Sorrow's head twisted to loosen.

"Jedi I dont have a quarrel with you but if you insist...Striker Scorpion and Yoroi chop chop" Zeramaru then made scorpion crawl to the side a bit as yoroi then twisted the bottom of his mace Striker suddenly disasembled and then fired 2 poison bombs of a Neurotoxic concoction towards Jedi.

Zeramaru made Monzaemon do a few seals "Kaze no Totsunyuu (Rushing Winds)" Monzaemon thrusted out his palm and typhoon force winds started pushing them down towards the ground but not the poison or the puppets only the people making it difficult to move.

Naga made a string of handseals then used Fukushi no Jutsu (Double Vision Technique) slowly doubles of everything were created even of themselves to create confusion.

((Note since all of you 4 are near each other the flash bomb would affect you all and so will the poison Note I aint affected Fukushi no Jutsu (Double Vision Technique)
So basicly you are about o be blinded by a flash and will start seeing doubles and is slowed down and being pushed towards the floor by wind also each person has their own problem.
I have not even used much of my chakra...

Lenon: dude if you want I will gladly teach you again...))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:12 pm
((unfortunately i still can move fast enough to counter, and i have medical use as well, so even if the poison hits me i can take it out myself(all poison can be removed.))

Jedi formed hand signs and bit his thumb. suddenly in a cloud of smoke Kaji the Giant Fire dragon appeared and covered him with his wings and blew away the poison with his massive lungs. "I never said you did, i really dont have to be here, ive already made my mark in the places needed and i have left assassins for more darker needs." "Crud i have to save him, i will have to return here later." A Blinding light shined as Jedi and Kaji fused. He then took off in the air but not without blasting a crater size fire down at the puppets as he left toward his new target.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:25 pm
((I like the sound of that offer...although I'd probably be your next human puppet. You seem to love attacking your students. xp Let me think about it. Maybe when I become a Chuunin? Or maybe Jounin. I'm sure you could teach me a lot. ...Does Zeramaru know medical jutsu?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:59 pm
Rahenno watched as Zeramaru made his move. He barly covered his eyes befoe the flash. He slightly opened his eyes only to find his vision abit blured seeing double vision. After focusing his eyes again, Rahenno relized that Zeramaru had attacked everyone but him, a perfect opening for he as Zeramaru focued his puppets on the others. Rahenno ran towards Zeramaru through the poison, holding his breath, drawing his Aisugekijou staff. He draged it along the ground and did a upcut motion with his staff towards Zeramaru chin.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:35 pm
((Zeramaru has some medical jutsus since I've traveled a lot so back during DT's time some people taught me. Nah I wont make you a puppet I dont do that unless you happen to be of the Nara clan))

Zeramaru moved striker which fired 10 explosives at the fire ball creating annother and extinguishing each other.
Thanks to the mangekyo and the slowed movement Zeramaru teasingly took a step to the side then fired a barbed and bladed chain from his right hand towards Rahenno's chest.

((I slowed you guys down whoopty doo I can WALK circles around normal speed people))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:23 am
Even though he was barly able to move his staff to his other hand to block the bladed chain. He turned so his back and extended his staff towards the ground, to push himself away from Zeramaru. Rahenno had to come up with a few plans to take on his opponet. Luckly he had at least a few stratgies. He sat back and studyed his Zeramaru's every move.
((Lucky me....))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:46 am
Masumi made as set of seals as the puppets got closer. "Wood Style: Chakra Drain Tree." She said as a giant tree appeared in front of her, blocking the chakra strings and wind. Masumi then gripped her staff and shot a burst of her chakra into the ground, to which she was pouring chakra into earlier. When she did the entire area bursted into a field of blue roses that numbered in the hundreds.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:13 pm
Kiyoshi drew a second sword, that surged with lightning chakra. He then spung into a fast rotation. "Tatsumaki (Dragon Twister)" He said as he became a bladed roation that parryed all the puppet sword, and stopped the rush of wind. He didnt want to push himself to fast, since this fight wasnt going to be over anytime soon.

((Name of Jutsu: Tatsumaki (Dragon Twister)
Description: Exactly the same as the Hakkeshou Kaiten of the Hyuuga arsenal, only the user positions his sword in front of him and spins himself rapidly, so it is as if a bladed tornado is heading towards the opponent.

Its Palm Rotation, just with swords also. To make it bladed))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:39 pm
((Screw this I am joining and after this Kiyoshi I need some supplies for my shop))

Hero walked to the gates and noticed the fight going on "You people sicken my trying to destroy a village" Hero's eyes started turning creating a rain and ice storm " Hey guys can I join"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:05 pm
Rahenno turned to Hero as he made it sleet. "The more, the better." He said simply.

((New order after Zeramaru's post.
Zearmaru
Rahenno
Masumi
Kiyoshi
Hero))

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:16 pm
((Save the best for last))

Hero took off his shirt revealing his 17 circles in different spots four on each arm, eight on his back and a rather large one over his heart "K I am ready now"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:22 pm
Zeramaru was able to maneuver the puppets away from the tree. Sadly Kiyoshi was affected by double vision was attacking air as Zeramaru halted the puppet.

"Burrow strike!" Zeramaru said moving scorpion then suddenly it burrowed to strike Kiyoshi from below.

"Dual walk!" Zeramaru made the twins run on the two sides of hero in between them were razor sharp strings.

Zeramaru positioned 3 of the Chicamatsu puppets into a pyramid in front of him facing Rahenno "Sanbou Kyuukai (Three Buddhist Treasures Vacuum Destruction) Suddenly a force with the strength of a Class 4 tornado was sucking him in if he gets near enough the pressure would shred him to bits.

Zeramaru made sorrow fire a stream of acid towards Masumi and her plants.

"Infernal Blaze!" Zeramaru shouted then suddenly his puppet inferno fire its giant flamethrower into the village then tempest fired a huge blast of compressed air making the blast even larger.

((may I not that everything IS SLOW and I AM USING MANGEKYO. Oh and yes that wind is continuous IT WILL GO AROUND THE TREE WHY WELL THINK ....))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:26 pm
(wait twins? I am confused are they twin kids and if so can I easily dodge them?)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:32 pm
Jelloish Pudding
(wait twins? I am confused are they twin kids and if so can I easily dodge them?)

((The twins is one of my puppets. On half is male and the other female in looks one is on your right one is on your left in the middle are strings sharp enough to slice through steel now if they pass you without you moving you would be sliced in to 10 peices or so))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:44 pm
Rahenno formed seals as he could slowly feel himself being sucked in. "Kaze Bakuhatsu(wind explosive)!!" Rahenno shouted as the wind formed by Zeramaru's jutsu made the creation of his own jutsu even faster. Wind gathered around Rahenno's body, becoming visible to the naked eye. The wind gathered to a breaking point and expoded, sending the puppets away from him. Rahenno though he might as well use his bloodline to get in closer to Zeramaru. Rahenno's body started to release black chakra and formed a thin coat of black mist around him. Rahenno put his hands towards the sky. "Konton: Dark Rain!!" He said as the mist started to spead above Zeramaru and form small needles. About 2400 needle formed and as Rahenno brought his hands down, the needles started to crash down on Zeramaru. Rahenno then formed another set of seals, "Konton: Soaring Raven." He said as the rest of the collective black chakra went to his back and formed wings, in the exact likness of a Raven. Watching again, He flaped his wings once, put his staff away and waited.....  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games