Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silent Meluvee

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:17 pm

User Image
User Image

ψ Y u k i S h i r o t s o u ψ /// D r e w
~ Genin of Konoha ~ /// ~ Partner of Yuki ~
ψ Frozen Angel ღ /// ϟ White One ϟ

"Sojiro-kun..." Yuki said exasperation. She heaved a sigh and watched him disappear into the forest. Lowering her head to Drew, she smirked and shook her head. He will never change, will he? she thought, a smile forming on her face. Drew cocked his head to the side and stared at her with curious and confused eyes. "Oh, nevermind. It's okay," she said, answering his silent question. As if that had done the trick, Drew blinked and mewed at her.

Yuki remained silent as she raised her head to the main road stretched out in front of her. If one knew her in her academy days, they would take note of the bangs beginning to grow from her head. She had no idea why it suddenly popped out, but assumed this was part of growing up. Sojiro, however, seemed to have no physical change in him. But, he changed emotionally quite a bit. Closing her eyes, she took in a deep breath and pushed away the thoughts. Once her mind was clear enough, she reopened her midnight-black eyes.

"Let's get goin, Drew," Yuki said, looking down at him once before running off to the direction Sojiro had taken momments before. She ran off into the same bushes, ignoring the prickly feeling she got from the bushes' tiny branches. She heard the sound of twigs snapping and assumed Drew was following right behind her. She went on, jumping and avoiding any obstacles that blocked her way. Minutes passed. After jumping over a particular root, she landed with an awestruck face.

"W-What the-?" Yuki stuttered, completely put off by the man's prescence and Sojiro's constant yapping. She shook her head, as if this were just a dream she could wake up from. When she looked back up tho, the two were still standing right in front of her. She crossed her arms and made a sound that sounded a lot like ah-hem. A soft smile was visible on her face, just so Sojiro knew she wasn't annoyed at him for ditching her.
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:29 pm

User Image

The man craned over the small boy, and he wasn't even standing yet. The noise of this annoying creatures mouth filled the white hair man's ears, creating his right shoulder to twitch slightly. His masked moved downward to see the rose that he was once staring at, underneith the feet of this boy. As he reached over to find the mamoth column that was binded to his back by chains, that clanked and rattled every time he made a move, The figure's ears picked up another noise. Cocking it's head to the right, the starving man saw another human, a female. The arm that was going for the weapon slowly moved back into its normal postion at his side, as another labored breath shoved its way out of his lungs, filling the air around them with steam that poured from his mask. It seemed as though he had never come into contact with...friendly humans before.

User Image

Oni_Soul

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:19 pm

Sojiro turned around and smiled at Yuki as he heard the girl approach. When he turned, he completely missed seeing the sketchy movements the giant behind him was making. "Oh hey, Yuki! Look who I found! I don't think he's from around here..."

User Image

Sojiro turned back around to smile at the large man. He felt the steam on his face and shook his head, wiping his sleeve against his face. "Ugh, you really need to brush your teeth, mister. Anyway, what's your name? Where are you from, you hadn't answered me yet!" Sojiro pouted and crossed his arms. Suddenly, realization came upon the young boy as he leaned forward while uncrossing his arms. "Eh?! You... You do have a name, don't you?"
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Hanzo body flickered back.

Dark-Ninja70

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:19 am

A man walked into the village he looked rather old and lines of wear were on his face, he was obviously a shinobi.
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:23 pm

User Image
User Image

Yuki was watching the man's movements when she was cut off by Sojiro. As always. She turned her head to him. "I think so too," she agreed. She studied him. He didn't seem harmed or in a trance at all. That was a relief. Who knows what this man was capable of, with all those stuff on him? Then again, he could just use those as accessories.

Yuki shook her head of the thoughts and turned back to the man. She cocked her head to the side. She then averted her studying to the giant. He didn't seem to be in good condition. Seeing Sojiro's reaction to his breathing, she only confirmed her thought. With a serene smile, she uncrossed her arms stepping forward to him. She went past Sojiro and stood right in front of the man, giving him his personal space. She held out a hand to him. "Forgive him... He's rather talkative. Do you need any help?" she asked gently.

Drew perked his ears up. He regconized that tone and question Yuki had used just now. That was the same one she had used on him when she found him stuck between two branches. He softened his gaze on the man just a little bit. If she trusted him enough to lend him a hand, then Drew assumed he could trust him too. But only a little bit. He glared at Sojiro, seeing him do nothing but yap away, then back to Yuki and the man.

Silent Meluvee

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:06 pm

User Image

The gaint was starteld by the movements and quickly sprang to his feet. The collumn flew off of his back, the chain wrapping around it like a snake as it slammed on the ground next to the girl and the boy named, Sojiro. The man was almost twice their size, and in the faint moonlight, scars could be made out on different parts of his body. The black eye-hole(The right side) of the mask lit up in a dark red glow, but quickly dissappeared as the mamoth of a man fell to his knees, clutching his right side of his torse in emense pain. As he pulled his hand away from the rib area, blood covered his hand, but it gleamed in the dim light that covered the area, as if it had specks of metal inside of his body.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:27 pm

"Eh?!" Sojiro watched as the column slammed in the ground next to him and Yuki. "What is that thing?! Its cool!" Sojiro turned towards Yuki as if expecting to see the same reaction from her. She was obviously not in the same mood he was in.

User Image

"Er... Anyway..." Sojiro turned towards the large man and was about to continue speaking, but the stranger's form seemed to haunch over. He looked pained. "H-hey! Oi! Are you okay?! Yuki!" Sojiro looked over to Yuki worriedly, as if trying to express the situation by facial features only.

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Silent Meluvee

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:39 pm

User Image
User Image

Yuki automatically took a step back, watching hte column fall with awe. Her eyes widened a bit then she softened her gaze. She dared not look away from the man, in case he was planning to attack her. She took a hesitant step forward. Her hand was reaching out to the man. But she went slowly, to give him enough reaction time. "You're hurt.. We can help you. But we have to get you to the hospital first. Can you stand up?" she asked in the same tone she had used before. No matter what the man did, she had to get him healed. The two of them could worry about his alliance later. Aiding the hurt was one thing shinobi did, right?
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:46 pm

User Image

The massive figure looked up to the women's hand, then back to the gaint wound that was on his ribs. The large column in his right hand moved up, and slammed back down, this time vertical, shaking the ground beneith their feet. With his left hand clutching his side, and the right hand on the weapon, the man struggled to his feet and looked back up at the other two, awaiting what further orders to take.

User Image

Oni_Soul

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:05 pm

Sojiro suddenly reacted, reaching out and grabbing the large man's arm. Pulling gently, he started to move towards the village. "Come on! We gotta get you to a hospital!"

User Image

Sojiro's thoughts were exactly like Yuki's. He figured they should just get him healed up now, then worry about who he was later. As the young shinobi led the giant away, he motioned for Yuki to follow with a nudge of his head.
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:21 pm

User Image
User Image

Yuki watched the man stand up with what seemed to be not much difficulty. She sighed in relief internally. With just Sojiro and herself, the both of them combined couldn't possibly carry this giant around. Well, if they put him on top of Drew in his large size, yeah, but Drew may not be up for that. She blinked and saw Sojiro's move on the man. A smile formed on the corner of her lips. She caught his gesture and nodded once. Turning her head to Drew, she waved for him to come to her.

Drew understood and walked straight towards Yuki. Want to go on my back? he offerred. "Sure," she replied, gazing down at him. Instantly, he grew bigger and older, transforming into his rideable state. Yuki placed a hand on his shoulder and jumped up onto his back gracefully. She gripped his neck folds, knowing this was the place where mother tigers held their cubs without hurting the little ones. "Let's go," she said as he went off to follow Sojiro and the man.

Silent Meluvee

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:59 pm

User Image

As the gaint man started to saunter over to the entrance gates, the massive column slammed to the ground, sending off bursts of earth shattering booms. The man leaned up against the weapon for support, knowing that the other two and the tiger wouldn't be able to carry him. (going to the hospitial)

User Image
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:24 pm

The young boy helped lead the giant to the hospital. While Yuki followed, Sojiro looked back to her every couple of moments, smiling weakly.

User Image

Who was this guy? How old was he? Where was he from? Sojiro would get the answers out of this giant soon enough.

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Silent Meluvee

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:44 pm

User Image
User Image

Drew walked at a steady pace. He kept his distance behind Sojiro and the stranger, giving both of the men their personal space. He narrowed his eyes whenever Sojiro glanced over to smile at Yuki. His body tensed, and Yuki usually soothed him right after. That was good. At least she kept his temper cooled. With one pat on his shoulder blade, Yuki and Drew walked on to the hospital.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games