Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:48 am
"..I'll take it." Akito said, nodding to Menos, ignoring Omazige.

"Oh dear God.."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:51 am
"Are you always so biased?" Koji asked looking at the man dully, he was still leaning against the door frame.

Iraaka got up and picked the bunny up, she went over to the door to see what all the commotion was.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:38 pm
Akito would find it impossible to move as Menos began to go through his mind...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:40 pm
"Can you blame me..?" Akito asked, raising an eyebrow at Koji before his body went numb. He could tell right away what was going and began closing off his mind to Menos with a mental barrier of some sort.
Alright, alright. I know what's going on. He groaned in his mind. I just ask for one thing before you start going into places you have no business in. Keep everything a secret. Can you do that for me?

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:44 pm
That you are the father of Hael who abandoned suddenly, or that you shared a bed with a demon..?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:46 pm
Both... Akito groaned, before giving Menos a glare. And I had my reasons to abandon her. She might be telling something like I didn't care for her, but if you go in further, you'd see why.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:56 pm
Menos began to dig deeper...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:15 pm
((Sorry about the ridicously long post. sweatdrop ))

Akito let out a heavy sigh as he opened up his mind to Menos. There was no point in fighting...
Memories than began to play inside Akito's mind. They started at the beginning, when he first Kagu. It was obvious from the start she had gone under disguise and appeared to be human, just like himself. After a dozen too many drinks with her, it was easy to see as well how the two ended up in bed together. And the next morning, she was gone.
Nine months later, Kagu came back in her true appearance, carrying Hael and looking disgusted, snarling at Akito as he answered the door, surprised to find a demon carrying a new born baby on his door step.

"Take it." She growled, shoving the child in his hands.

Akito just stared down at Hael, blinking in confusion as he mind tried to process what had just happened. As he looked up to look at the demon, he found only the emptiness of his farm. He let out a heavy sigh, cradling the sleeping child.

Three years later.

"Where is she?" Kagu growled, standing inside Akito's house as he glared at him, her eyes cold.

"Who..?" Akito asked innocently, standing on top of the rug that covered the man hole, where Hael was hiding, literally underneath Kagu's feet.

"You know who, damn it!" Kagu snapped, picking up her scythe and holding it to Akito's throat. "The child! Give her to me now or I'll end your pathetic life!!"

"She's dead." He lied simply, seeming to be unphased by the threat. "There was an accident a few days after you gave me to her. She fell down and.." He choked, trying his best to sound heart broken.

"Liar!" Kagu snapped, swinging the scythe down into the floorings, making it sink in.

A yelp could be heard as Hael was startled. Akito then suddenly grabbed onto the closest thing to him, a simple gardening hoe, and swung it, smacking the side of Kagu's head, knocking her back. He then pulled up the rug and opened up the man hole covering, holding out his hand. "Cmon Hael!" He snapped as the child scampered over to him, running into his arms.
As Kagu began to stand back up, Akito began running out of his house and into the storm outside. He flinched as a roar was heard in the house behind and the sounds of wood and metal being ripped apart were heard. His grip tightened around Hael as she trembled as he continued to run through the night and the storm, becoming lost within them.
The following morning, Akito wasn't entirely sure where he was at or how even got there in the first place. He didn't recognize the sleeping village he had stumbled into, but it was perfect. He slowly looked down at Hael, who was now peacefully sleeping in his arms as nothing had happened last night. He growled, crouching down in front of the porch of the closest house to him, gently setting Hael down on it. Like any father, he loved the child to death, but he knew now if she was to survive, he was going to have to leave her, to throw the demon off her trail as she went a wild goose chase after him, thinking he'd be dumb enough to keep her.
"I'm sorry Hael..." He sighed, as he leaned down to kiss her forehead. "I love you."
He then stood up, and simply walked away as the memories began to blacken.

Now you see why I had to leave her..? He growled, narrowing his eyes at Menos. I haven't exactly enjoyed the thought of abandoning my own child for the past thirteen years, but it was the only way she could live and be here today.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:47 am
Then why have you decided to return now..?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:58 pm
I left to throw Kagu off Hael's trail. Akito replied, sighing heavily. She thought I wouldn't leave her behind and followed me. I pretended that was how it was for a few months, before she finally caught on. After that, I started to track Hael down. She's been harder to find than you'd imagine. I'm lucky if I can get a single person in a village to admit taking her in.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:52 pm
And you wish to keep this a secret, why?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:53 pm
I know my daughter. She hates me with a passion. I know it..  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:01 pm
And everyone else? If I were to show your memory to Omazige, he would understand.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:05 pm
Fine, fine... Akito groaned, slumping over. Do what you want.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:09 pm
Menos nodded before looking away from Akito, giving him back his freedom of movement.
He then looked over at Omazige, sending the memories into his head.

". . ."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games