Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Starry Path

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:20 am
Tak-Jak
Antiderivatives.... Couldnt they leave it at Dervivatives. I like Derivatives. They are easy for me... But Anti, is so... forboding.
You can always use....Math 9!!

Yeah, I'm one of those weird people who don't have all of their talents in one area, but spread evenly across everything...Which means that I'm neither amazing nor horrible at anything. Which is frustrating, when I can only choose one way to go into for a career.

The only reason I don't like Shakespeare is because it's hard to follow, so I shouldn't talk. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:16 pm
I dont mind him, but then again, my teacher was hilarious when she would talk about him. She always got so theatrical and "dramatic." Then she would roll her eyes and yadda yadda...

Im actually supposed to be working.
I have 3 more Chemistry essays do complete.

Im off then.. .... save me?  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:17 pm
Yaaaaaay!

Impromptu senior skip day tommorow...We're going to Skyzone, which is apparently AMAZING and I've wanted to go for a REALLY long time.

<3 Tak...sorry...hey just think, in 3 weeks I'll be taking a different AP or IB test almost every day for 2 weeks straight.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:24 am
Ohhh...o.o I fear for you both!  

Starry Path

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:34 pm
Im taking the two hardest AP tests out there consecutively..

AP US. History... and AP Chemistry.

Then There is my buffer, AP English.
Then its off to Cayo Costa for the weekend.

Can you say Camping?
WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:21 am
Hmm, I would have to say AP Physics was pretty hard too. I took AP Calc (got a 4), AP English (got a 3), and AP Physics (got a 2). The Physics test made Calculus look like something from second grade...AP English is so iffy, sometimes there are questions that you know how to write the perfect answer, other times, you know the response just laaaacks. I do agree that History and Chemistry would be counted among the hardest though!

Cayo Costa? Lucky you!  

Starry Path

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:11 pm
The average passing rate for chemistry nation wide.. is less than 30%.
Im taking AP Calc next year, along with AP Physics.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:58 pm
Tak, AP U.S. History isn't bad...last year it wasn't, at least. I got a 4 and history is my worst subject.  

Spastic waffles
Captain

xXxFollowMexXx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:37 am
I could see AP US history being a really tough test, only because US history is so ridiculously boring. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:31 am
The thing is, the teacher.

He is the one who accused me of plagerism, and refuses to teach me after I almost took him to court last year.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:06 am
He can't refuse to teach you. it's his job. If he can't then he should be fired.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:34 am
Well he does. He only... "teaches me" when the assistant principals do their rounds.

And it doesnt matter what I do. He is not coming back next year. Going to a different school.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

xXxFollowMexXx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:17 pm
You almost took a teacher to court?

Why?

(It sounds pretty badass I must say lol )  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:55 pm
The unions make it pretty much impossible to fire a teacher, no matter how bad they are. Which is pretty sad.  

Starry Path

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:47 pm
Ugh. I hate it when stupid things make it impossible for people to get what they deserve. Like Sam's dad, who fired this chick becuase she sucked at her job, and who now has to go to court--apparently Sam's dad--who is pure-blooded INDIAN--is racist. Wtf?

Ni: basically he accused her of plaigarism, she got very offended because she'd never do a thing like that, she's just brilliant on her own, and since her mom has some kinda influence they could have taken him to court, but didn't. I think that's it.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games