Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
PYP thread? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 492 493 494 495 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:12 pm
Maybe I should post pics of my room...probably after I clean it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:29 pm
Ack. Her game collection bows mine out of the water. But at least my Manga library proves superior.  

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:36 pm
Hashire Kazemeijin
Ack. Her game collection bows mine out of the water. But at least my Manga library proves superior.
Too bad nobody cares about manga. xd

Kidding.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:40 pm
Hashire Kazemeijin

I actually used to have a lot more.

But since I'm moving out next year, I donated most of mine to the library. sweatdrop

Buddha_Cat

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:23 pm
My God thats amazing.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:06 pm
It's hard to see because of the distance, but that long row of manga on my headboard is roughly 45-50% of my manga collection.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:11 pm
ATTA GIRL  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:59 pm
Seeing your game collection I'm going to assume you're an only child. >_> A spoiled only child.  

Mecca_Fish

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:17 pm
I should post pics of MY video game collection.

As soon as that camera gets fixed. It broke for some bizarre, random reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:33 am
Mecca_Fish
Seeing your game collection I'm going to assume you're an only child. >_> A spoiled only child.

Nope!

I have 2 younger brothers, they're twins. All the Need for Speed games in the pictures are theirs. They wanted me to show them off too. We always play together.

And I am certainly not spoiled. 90% of those games I bought with my own money. I worked hard to get them, and I share them with everyone.

In fact, we were actually pretty poor for the first few years of my life. Th NES was one of the most expensive things we owned, and my parents and I played it all the time together, because we couldn't afford anything else.

Some of them were gifts, over the years though.

Like my copy of Banjo Kazooie. Koosei sent me that through the mail!

It was so nice of her. heart heart heart

So you shouldn't make assumptions, silly!

Buddha_Cat

Mecca_Fish

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:37 am
Buddha_Cat
Mecca_Fish

Nope!

I have 2 younger brothers, they're twins. All the Need for Speed games in the pictures are theirs. They wanted me to show them off too. We always play together.

And I am certainly not spoiled. 90% of those games I bought with my own money Christmas/Birthday money and Allowance. I worked hard to get them, and I share them with everyone.

=o  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:39 am
Mecca_Fish
Buddha_Cat
Mecca_Fish

Nope!

And I am certainly not spoiled. 90% of those games I bought with my own money Christmas/Birthday money and Allowance. I worked hard to get them, and I share them with everyone.

=o

I'm almost 19, I work 5-6 days a week. I don't get an allowance. And if this is Fish trying to troll me because I mouth off at him the other day, please stop.  

Buddha_Cat

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:45 am
I should post some pictures of my room and my huge Wii game collection.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:52 am
Buddha_Cat
Mecca_Fish
Buddha_Cat
Mecca_Fish

Nope!

=o

I'm almost 19, I work 5-6 days a week. I don't get an allowance. And if this is Fish trying to troll me because I mouth off at him the other day, please stop.

Then stop mouthing off. 8D  

Mecca_Fish

Buddha_Cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:53 am
Mecca_Fish
Buddha_Cat
Mecca_Fish
Buddha_Cat
Mecca_Fish

Nope!

=o

Then stop mouthing off. 8D

I have. I also haven't talked with him in a few days. So I don't think he's all that interested in being my friend anymore.

Nevermind, it's all good!
heart  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 492 493 494 495 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games