Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2791 2792 2793 2794 2795 2796 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Seaphron

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:22 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
PAU
PAU i*deed xd
rofl How ya doing, Sauvie?
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:25 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
PAU
PAU i*deed xd
pretty good today actually, how about you?

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Seaphron

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:30 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
PAU
PAU i*deed xd
XD Nice! Today well exams blow and my friends mother hurt her really badly (emotionelly) so I have a had a pretty rough day. I am about to commence writing chapter eight of ItNL
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:32 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
PAU
PAU i*deed xd
XD Nice! Today well exams blow and my friends mother hurt her really badly (emotionelly) so I have a had a pretty rough day. I am about to commence writing chapter eight of ItNL
ouch thats never good, Exams suck.
I hit a road block in my current chapter, I am half done the chapter, I need an editor and I need a creative way to introduce a new character... This is why I usually stick to short stories, less accumilative mind work xd

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Seaphron

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:37 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
PAU i*deed xd
I hit a road block in my current chapter, I am half done the chapter, I need an editor and I need a creative way to introduce a new character... This is why I usually stick to short stories, less accumilative mind work xd
Yeah, it pretty much isn't. Anything I could help you with.

And here is something from the new nintendo power that I just want to post cause it made me laugh my a** off.

Quote:
Unfathomably upholding your vast, eloquent repertoire of your written word, I have come to a supposition about a ver ysimple depiction of your magazine: that it is meant for the broods and not for the ripened gamers. Care to give an explanation?

Fausto C.
viat the internet

Sure. You just found out how to use a thesaurus, and want to put it to use in the most absurd way you could think of. Are we close?
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:39 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

And here is something from the new nintendo power that I just want to post cause it made me laugh my a** off.

Quote:
Unfathomably upholding your vast, eloquent repertoire of your written word, I have come to a supposition about a ver ysimple depiction of your magazine: that it is meant for the broods and not for the ripened gamers. Care to give an explanation?

Fausto C.
viat the internet

Sure. You just found out how to use a thesaurus, and want to put it to use in the most absurd way you could think of. Are we close?
That is pretty good rofl

you could help, but you have exams and your own story to contend with, I dont want the help of sombody who is already swamped

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Seaphron

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:42 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie

Quote:

Fausto C.
viat the internet

That is pretty good rofl

you could help, but you have exams and your own story to contend with, I dont want the help of sombody who is already swamped
Yeah it is.

Anyways feel free to ask for my help if you want later on, tommarow are my two best subjects I dont intend on studying, literature and spanish. As for my story XD Ah well it isnt that important.
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:45 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

Quote:

Fausto C.
viat the internet

That is pretty good rofl

Yeah it is.

Anyways feel free to ask for my help if you want later on, tommarow are my two best subjects I dont intend on studying, literature and spanish. As for my story XD Ah well it isnt that important.
Your story is important, as is mine, but as I lagged you finished an entire story all be it with a very odd ending, I have ran right into a wall I have the story set up but the writing seems flawed every time I try and keep a chapter

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Draken [The.Spork.Ninja.]

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:51 am

INDEED
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:51 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie

Quote:

Fausto C.
viat the internet

That is pretty good rofl

Yeah it is.

Your story is important, as is mine, but as I lagged you finished an entire story all be it with a very odd ending, I have ran right into a wall I have the story set up but the writing seems flawed every time I try and keep a chapter
Thanks and all, and just consider RoC as my story of writers block, that I don't like XD, writers block you gotta hate it. Hopefully you will get over it though.

Seaphron

Seaphron

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:58 am

NO DRAKEN!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:29 pm

Seaphron
NO DRAKEN!!!!!!!
rofl Thats my line xd

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Seaphron

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:34 pm

Sauvie
Seaphron
NO DRAKEN!!!!!!!
rofl Thats my line xd
XP My bad, I thought it was "Damn you spork inja" or something like that rofl
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:36 pm

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
NO DRAKEN!!!!!!!
rofl Thats my line xd
Generally the Damn you Spork Ninja is my main, but any thing cursing the act of anything Draken does is also accesible

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Seaphron

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:42 pm

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
NO DRAKEN!!!!!!!
rofl Thats my line xd
Generally the Damn you Spork Ninja is my main, but any thing cursing the act of anything Draken does is also accesible
Ah okay I will keep that in mind for future referance.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2791 2792 2793 2794 2795 2796 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games