Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2795 2796 2797 2798 2799 2800 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

doshuro tsukasa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:03 pm

"Hi Everyone"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:03 pm

I got one too....I shouldn't have bought it though..I wanted that inside out violet shirt...oh well guess I'll just have to get 13k more again. xP

Raine_Falls

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:04 pm

Yknow.. if you wait til tomorrow, the dark halos should be at a regular price.. then we can point and laugh at how Ceron got ripped off ^ ^
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:04 pm

Raine_Falls
I got one too....I shouldn't have bought it though..I wanted that inside out violet shirt...oh well guess I'll just have to get 13k more again. xP
O.o ... inside out? um... you mean upsidedown? I'm confused...

but I'm definitely going to get that halo! *MUAHAHAHAHA---ha... ahem* anyway.. ^^

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Ceron

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:06 pm

Rediculously overpriced? That's an understatement, it shot right up as soon as it came out. How foolish... It's really not worth expecting people to pay that much for them, then again I might be selling my remaining donation letters to make some extra gold.

And yes, I can see he likes to try that but Hope is no emo. I resent him being called one. Maru, now that's an emo, purple hair, purple eyes, light skin, wears all black, always in the 'whatev' mood, he's an emo. But Hope is no emo, he's a good kid, just really...really messed up. But then again, you would be too if you had his powers and were taken under the wing of a thing like Truth.

Ahem, and Raine, I know how that would be. I can understand...but! But! You must look in a positive light, you must be confident and hope that all will be well. Everything will be fine, I am sure. *pets her head still*

And Don, stop trying to make fun, I donate for my items little man. I always donate, it's inexpensive, and I don't mind being a contributer to Gaia.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:08 pm

Ceron, your speeches bore me.. @_@

Easy Isac

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:09 pm

Ceron
Rediculously overpriced? That's an understatement, it shot right up as soon as it came out. How foolish... It's really not worth expecting people to pay that much for them, then again I might be selling my remaining donation letters to make some extra gold.

And yes, I can see he likes to try that but Hope is no emo. I resent him being called one. Maru, now that's an emo, purple hair, purple eyes, light skin, wears all black, always in the 'whatev' mood, he's an emo. But Hope is no emo, he's a good kid, just really...really messed up. But then again, you would be too if you had his powers and were taken under the wing of a thing like Truth.

Ahem, and Raine, I know how that would be. I can understand...but! But! You must look in a positive light, you must be confident and hope that all will be well. Everything will be fine, I am sure. *pets her head still*

And Don, stop trying to make fun, I donate for my items little man. I always donate, it's inexpensive, and I don't mind being a contributer to Gaia.
I guess you're right...

you're lucky you can afford to donate though. My parents control my money, and I have to work really hard for it... through piano competitions crying meh... I need to figure out where my parents keep the stamps... then put all 250 pennies in it! YOSHI!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:09 pm

Don Killuminati
Ceron, your speeches bore me.. @_@
aww... be nice to Ceron stare

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

doshuro tsukasa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:10 pm

Blink blink"uhhhh" she sayas as she has no clue what everyone is talking about
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:11 pm

Pfft, I've known Ceron for a long time.. I have the RIGHT to be mean to him every now and then... xD

It's like an international "I've known you since way back" rule O_O

Easy Isac

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

doshuro tsukasa
Blink blink"uhhhh" she sayas as she has no clue what everyone is talking about
teh dark haloness.... twisted and how Ceron's speeches are "boring" mrgreen

Seriously, what stick got stuck in you? First you go on my character Hope about being emo and trying to make fun of him, then that comment. I dunno what I even did besides be my usual self, which shouldn't be taken seriously anyway.

Ceron

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:13 pm

Wow.. I didn't think I was being taken seriously O.o

Sorry, dude.. I was just goofin around @_@
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:14 pm

*smiles and nods* Yeah I know Ceron...*hugs his leg*You're so nice and understanding! Unlike some people I know....*glances at Donnie*

@RiyRiy:I just spent all my money on a new camera for camp. It's the only way I can show you all how weird I can be xD The only competitions I could be are singing ones, and then again I'm not so great at that.

Raine_Falls

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:14 pm

Don Killuminati
Pfft, I've known Ceron for a long time.. I have the RIGHT to be mean to him every now and then... xD

It's like an international "I've known you since way back" rule O_O
There's no rules about "I've known you since way back" when I pull out an SMG and a ton of explosives.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2795 2796 2797 2798 2799 2800 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games