Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Let's talk about sex. ==HAS BEEN UPDATED YAY! == Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

;3
  <333
View Results

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:40 pm
User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

Hmm, wow I have some comments to make here. . Kitty
With the cybering that is gross. Parents . . bleh.

And your dirty danceing made me Lawl. Raves = Public so yes, I do it public. 8B

And my wetdreams are like that too! 8D

Zep Wow. . .. . just wow.

First thing first. . . pubic hair. . dun it feel weird? Ugh. I MUST shave and my partner must shave. Or I will die.

And masterbation. . it is addicting isn't it. ;3 But just recently? Wow, those years that you didn't masterbate must of been mighty boring. x3
Oh, I talk about sex all the time. ;3

Kira I really have no comment to make. =/

User Image
Thrusts: 13,381

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:46 pm
Yay new questions! whee
Size: Anything normal. I won't let anyone touch me that claims to have a 13in pen0r. >[ I'm small, I only want 5-7in, kthxbai. Big Bewbs are ew. I like my size, 34b biggrin

three way: I wanna do one. o.o;; Not an everyday thing, but sure it sounds like fun. O.o

Wet dreams: Yes I've had my share, but they've never been too enjoyable. Don't ask me how cuz I'm not good at explaining these things, but wet dreams aren't cool. >[ They leave me unfulfilled.

Cybering: Cybering's stupid. I had an online b/f that liked doing it, but then I got bored of him and it so I ended up just not wanting to talk to him cuz he always wanted to do it. And don't even get me started on how dumb I think online relationships are.

Phone sex: Just about as dumb as cybering, except it's worse because you sound like one of those chat line commercials. gonk

One night stands: I guess I'd do it a couple times...well they wouldn't really be one night stands, because I wouldn't give it up that easily, but After I've talked to a guy a few times, and I'm drunk or just wanting to have fun, I suppose I'd do it.

Dirty dancing: No, I'm too easily embarassed to bring myself to do it. :/

Sexing the Famous - Oh hell yes. Top of the list: Angelina Jolie, Heath Ledger, Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, David Beckham and Posh Spice at the same time xD.

Aakiyana

Zephire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:07 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Comment me

First thing first. . . pubic hair. . dun it feel weird? Ugh. I MUST shave and my partner must shave. Or I will die.

And masterbation. . it is addicting isn't it. ;3 But just recently? Wow, those years that you didn't masterbate must of been mighty boring. x3

User Image

I lurve my hair X3 And since I've always have it (well, since puberty) I only know how having hair feels. Plus I'm prone to ingrown hairs and just no, I do not want that to happen there gonk

It so very much is X3 And I wouldn't say that it was boring before discovering the joys of masturbation... but depending on where I was in my cycle I would most likely would have jumped on the first man I found marginally attractive who wound up on my doorstep. I have a high sex drive so it was absolute torture. But now all is good... unless I'm stuck somewhere where I can't masturbate for several days @_@

And yay for someone who also talks about sex all the time!! *trusts* ;3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:29 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Comment me

Hmm, wow I have some comments to make here. .
Kira I really have no comment to make. =/

User Image

Is that good or bad? O.o

xXxR e p t a r B a r sxXx

Narcissistic Literature

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:00 pm
She lay down on the grass,
Looking up at the sky,
thinking, it’s all she can do.
If she disappeared she would not be missed.
She will be gone just like everyone else.

Getting up from the grass,
she walks on the sand,
looking outward towards the sea.
She walks into the water high up above her knees.

~~~♥~~~♥ Narc Lit ♥~~~♥~~~

Ah... more questions...

Note: I was reading some old posts and I feel like everyone shaves... Which makes me not want to date anyone but my current boyfriend... He doesn't and I doesn't and it makes things so much more comfortable. I don't like Bikini bottoms anyways, due to my insecurity about my large a**.. But I do not like pubes on myself. I tried shaving once, and got itchy and vowed never to do that again.. I tried trimming once and it got itchy so I'd never do that again.. I've been thinking of a bikini wax, but I don't know if I'd do laser hair removal.. too expensive and non pubed downies look weird... I just hope that either I'm with the same guy forever, or that I don't find someone who is nice and rude about that at the same time.

Size: I like average- average/large... But not XL... As for boobs, I stop at C's... More is too much.. But I like my 34Bs... I wouldn't mind having a little larger breasts to balance out my a** and actually make me have 36-27-36. I'm currently like 33-27-37 Lose some off my a** and gain some on my breasts would make me a perfect hour-glass.. I like perfection and I might feel better about my body.. I'm also fairly short, so I feel fat with a giant a**.

Three way: No thank you. Not into a**l and I'll have sex for love, and I won't love two men.

Wet Dreams: Not that I recall... I had one sexual dream, but I was not wet in the morning, it was more of a romantic dream.

Cybering: No thanks. [Although I did almost once with someone from gaia.. and I wouldn't mind if it were with my boyfriend.]

Phone sex: Tried to get my boyfriend to do it... because I'm a huge tease, but he didn't want to, and I just don't care.

ONS: No thanks.. I make love not ******** Dancing: I'm afraid of grinding in public although we've sort of done it at the prom, Bagly, and semi. But I wouldn'y mind dirty dancing with my boyfriend in private. He used to Ballroom dance, and might continue in college, and it gets me hot. redface

Sexing the Famous: No tabloids for me thanks. But some are very atractive, like Depp, Knightly, Laurie and Rob Sean Leonard..

The waves softly hit her legs.
She looks at the sunset and its yellow-red hues
she walks into the sea, farther and farther,
opening her arms towards the wave.
The water is high up to her hips.
The wave comes towards her.
She looks at the wave with her arms stretched out;
the water starts to rage, the wave hits her body hard.
Then the water calms down. The water recedes,
then darkness falls, and all goes dark.
The sun goes down and the day is done.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:05 pm
Zephire
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Comment me

User Image

I lurve my hair X3 And since I've always have it (well, since puberty) I only know how having hair feels. Plus I'm prone to ingrown hairs and just no, I do not want that to happen there gonk

It so very much is X3 And I wouldn't say that it was boring before discovering the joys of masturbation... but depending on where I was in my cycle I would most likely would have jumped on the first man I found marginally attractive who wound up on my doorstep. I have a high sex drive so it was absolute torture. But now all is good... unless I'm stuck somewhere where I can't masturbate for several days @_@

And yay for someone who also talks about sex all the time!! *trusts* ;3

Comment me

Ugh, I hate hair. EW. Only on my head, should there be hair. Like long hair. . Ugh.
xDDD God, masterbation >w>

Trusts? xD And yes, sex talk is fun.

Kira Good and bad? o.o

N. Lit AMEN TO WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT ONE NIGHT STANDS.
<333 12o% agree on that.

xDD Wow, that's odd, the girl trying to make the boy smex on the phone. usually it's the other way around. ;D

User Image
Thrusts: 13,482

Lady Pelvic

Zephire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:11 pm
o_O I meant thrusts... *double thrusts to make up for it* XB  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:13 pm
Comment me

xDDD
It's all good. I found it funneh.

User Image

Lady Pelvic

Narcissistic Literature

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:30 pm
She lay down on the grass,
Looking up at the sky,
thinking, it’s all she can do.
If she disappeared she would not be missed.
She will be gone just like everyone else.

Getting up from the grass,
she walks on the sand,
looking outward towards the sea.
She walks into the water high up above her knees.

@PTF: xD I just wanted to get him to call me... He doesn't like to talk on the phone so I tried to use smex for an excuse.. It didn't work...

And I am a tease... a huge tease. I makes him all horny and then give him no sex. Dx But that's just because I isn't ready yet. And I love being a tease.. I don't like being easy or too hard. I dunnos.. It have a tease personality. xD

The waves softly hit her legs.
She looks at the sunset and its yellow-red hues
she walks into the sea, farther and farther,
opening her arms towards the wave.
The water is high up to her hips.
The wave comes towards her.
She looks at the wave with her arms stretched out;
the water starts to rage, the wave hits her body hard.
Then the water calms down. The water recedes,
then darkness falls, and all goes dark.
The sun goes down and the day is done.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:50 pm
Comment me

WOW.

I really didn't know that about you. I thought you were an uptight person. Just kinda like, wow. .

-Shocked- o.o

User Image

Lady Pelvic

FuzzMawnster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:13 pm
PELVIC FTW! You've broken the barrier of the the touchy subject of sex!
Your like.. a legend ><
~Ok Virgin till im married ^^ wanna keep myself pure~
~ sex to some is a big deal cuz they dont know much about it but its natural so stop spazzing about it ><
~Never had one hopefully never will birth control a must
~ im willing to try anything new >w<
~Toys nah not by myself but with a partner maybe
~!!! Moaning is a HUGANTIC turn on and naughty ear whispering makes meh melt ><
~ Im willing to tie him up and have my way >w< but i prefered to be taken over
~Would never date a herm just wouldnt be confortable for meh its like having a 3some O.o
~ lol once you black (as in teh black man) you'll never go back xD
~Well yea who doesnt ppl who say they dont are usually in denial >< The Extendable shower head with massaging functions is your friend.. it makes you sore for an hour or so tho =
~ I shaved once but a trim seems more natural
~D: saying ur ex's name is like relationship suicide D: if they gave u such a good time that u have to say his or her name again why dont you go back to them razz
~Nasty.. God dont want no half person half goats dont do animals! do u see a tiger doing a frog and then eating it?!? O.o
~ O.o werid deaths havent heard of any
~Abortions... touchy subject its ur choice
~never been abused D: I find ppl who do that horrible stealing ones innocence
~ lol I went threw this whole hentai phase but i dont watch any more
~maybe on my first time.. to ease teh pain
~Beach is a nono or anywhere where things can get into personal places.. i find the traditional bed best maybe even a bath tub or couch
~well i dont want a chop stick or full roll of paper towel D: a slighty larger than normal would be ok
~ I dunno about that =\ maybe 8B
~once in a while
~Done cybering once but stopped... it was with a male friend we were just joking around razz
~Nah no fone sex for meh ><
~no one nights ><
~ to turn my man on sure >o<
~no celebs may be danm rich by the can be danm poor in bed ><

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:15 pm
Comment me

xDD WHy thank you.
I mean, come on, I'm the perfect person to make a thread about nothing but lovely sex. 8D

A legend? xDD <3

User Image

Lady Pelvic

VIII-Axel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:17 pm
In High School, Sex is sooo overrated...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Comment me

xDD WHy thank you.
I mean, come on, I'm the perfect person to make a thread about nothing but lovely sex. 8D

A legend? xDD <3

User Image

xD so few have broken this barrier! we need a framed pic of you on the front of this thread.. Captioning "PELVIC THRUSTS!... THE ONE WHO SAID IT" ><  

FuzzMawnster

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:40 pm
Comment me

xDD I feel like a mighty Spartan, for some odd reason.

Damn right! >D

User Image

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games