Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Most horrible way to die? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

SoS IV

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:03 pm
I would Hate to die by a gun shot now that hobbile.................  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:29 pm
A broom? -Twitch.-

I think the worst way to die would be. . . Being burned in acid. :3

Petrechelle

Suki_Arina 12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:35 pm
well, i think the worst way for me is somthing X_X
- s l o w X__X
cuz it would be really painful. X__X

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:33 am
i would say war itself is the most horrible way to die you have rockets snipers tanks jets bombs and mines  

daughterofkurt

MxDramatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:33 pm
Id say the most horrid way to die is anything that is featured in the saw series. I do NOT want to endure that much pain untill my last breathe o.e; eep.

Or eh, being suffocated. That wound suck.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:40 am
you know what would suck horribly? being buried alive or being traped in a casket.  

emo_fire_fox1994

Della Ilisia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:23 pm
I don't want to die of starvation or suffocation (if it's slow). The worst death would be having a cut that's right through an vein or arterie and you bleed to death slowly. It's worst because when you see the blood, you're pretty much watching yourself die.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:59 pm
probley when you kiss on the wedding then someone come and shoots you right after you kiss  

iSmexyTime

shelly draven

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:31 am
Ok, no, the writers of "Cheers" oddly enough had it DONE before any of you were probably born. I have always remembered this conversation between Norm and the mail man. They came up with this:
Sliding down an endless, greased bannister with razor blades sticking out of it. *shudder* yeah, that visual has ALWAYS stuck with me, and I think I saw the episode when I was 10.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:35 pm
man i think burning would be the worse way to die cuz you have to sit there and just smell your flesh burn >.<  

zleio

Zombeats

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:07 am
I'd think burning in a fire would be pretty damn horrible. Being tortured to death wouldn't be too great either.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:41 am
Fire, Drowning and suffocation (suposedly excrutiating >.<) but my biggest fear is being buried alive >.< Dark, underground, alone, running out of air, starving to death, *shudders* It'd be horrible  

The_Brightest_Moon

EDDZ92

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:51 am
dying in your sleep thats the worst way to go  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:16 pm
Being burned alive or drowning.  

Esme Eames

-X_RITZGO_X-

Dapper Genius

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:57 pm
being horny after a bad case of blue balls so you go up to your room to masturbate and before you release you get stabbed in the back and then thrown in a tub full of bathroom cleaning product until you drown  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff