Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:43 pm
Lavi nodded. "Okay then... Well....I'm still hungry...." And with that he walked away to go get food.

Didrika sighed in relief. No one really got hurt. It could have been really bad if she hadn't stepped in like that.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:48 pm
Allen watched Lavi leave and before he followed after he turned to Kanda. "I am watching you."

Kanda brushed off Allen's comment and watched the two leave. After a few moments he glanced at Didrika.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:51 pm
Didrika coughed and looked away for a second before looking back at him. "So, uhm, Kanda....Which tasted better........ Soba....or me....?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:54 pm
"H-huh?" He blinked in embarrassment and then blushed. "Uh... Y-you."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:13 pm
"O-okay...And, uh, just so you know....you did too..." Didrika covered her cheeks with her hands and felt the heat.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:20 pm
A silence followed their after their words. Kanda couldn't come up with any sort of reply to break the silence. "Well.."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:24 pm
"Heh.... So, uhm....." Didrika was also at a loss for words. What now...?"

Lavi walked back to the table with food in hand and sat down across from Didrika. He cleared his throat. "So...How serious are you about my daughter?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:28 pm
Kanda looked at Lavi with a raised eyebrow. "...As serious as I should be." He answered flatly.

Allen followed behind, sitting and listened closely. He found himself still glaring at Kanda.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:33 pm
Didrika felt embarrassed for a different reason now. Her Daddy was so strange...

"And what do you mean by that...? Will you protect her? Take care of her? Make sure she's never alone?" Lavi asked, half-glaring, however the last question had a tinge of sadnes to it, due to the circumstance Didrika had no idea of.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:39 pm
"I'll protect her however I can." Kanda replied in a very serious tone. "No matter what the circumstances are."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:44 pm
Lavi nodded grudgingly. But he gave Allen a look of 'We can't really argue with that, can we?' He sighed and began to eat, not really saying anything.

Didrika was just sitting there, a little confused about everything. It sounded like they were giving her off to be married, which she knew was not the case... at least.... not yet.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:14 pm
Allen exchanged looks with Lavi and then looked back at his own food. He sighed as though he'd lost his appetite, but then shook it off and started to eat.

Kanda was silent once more, observing and thinking to himself.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:47 pm
As he ate, he looked back and forth between Kanda and Didi. He supposed that having Kanda take care of her wouldn't be such a bad thing. Her happiness was the most important thing, after all.

Didrika was getting a little bored. "I hafta go to the bathroom... I'll be right back, okay?" She said as she stood up. After seeing her Daddy's nod, she left the cafeteria.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:25 pm
Kanda watched Didrika leave, and looked back at Lavi and Allen. After a while he just close his eyes and rested his head on his hand.

Allen continued to eat at a slower pace than usual, somewhat lots in his own thoughts.

Carlotta frowned looking down at her boots as she sat against the wall. The hallways were calm and quieter than they usually were.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:34 pm
"Oh, hey! Carlotta!" She smiled when she saw the girl. "Uhm, by the way... thanks for before... Things have worked out...really well.." She smiled with a slight blush.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games