Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sculpted - art + craft guild
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-ILLuSeN-x

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:48 am
Hi =3 I'm Shiori, I live in the UK.
I love Japanese fashion and through that I got into the 'cute' thing. I'm more a Illustrator than anything else but I love sewing and making all types of things. I hope to pick up some good tips in this guild~! =3

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:25 pm
Hullo everyone

My names Beth. I'm 17 and have probably been doing crafty stuff since maybe 10 or 11 years of age though it mostly is drawing and such. I hadn't really gotten into making things out of clay much until high school when I took pottery. This past year in sculpture class I really found I enjoy making 3d art.My home town's claim to fame is a giant building covered in corn. I like to work with clay and make animals and masks so far. If only my stuff didn't blow up so much sweatdrop .

Once my camera starts working again I will be posting pictures of my work.  

E.Beth

Apocalyptic Codger

19,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smart Cloud

OG Businessman

7,775 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:52 pm
Hi!!! I am new here and I hope to learn many things,
My real name is Tori, 27 years old, I have been experimenting with everything around since I was 7 years old...O_O too much experience LOL ummmm I like to draw and also work with clay...I dont have a camera right now but I hope I will get a new one soon, and I will show you my art! Hope to meet many friends here heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:43 pm
Hey there! 3nodding I'm Lux! Of course it's only my nickname. I have 22 years old and I'm from Mexico... And, as you may see, my english is not as good as it should but I'll do my best!

What I do is handmade plushies. You can say I just recently started with them, cause I have done this before but they were few and not so well made. And, soon I expect, I will learn the mysterious ways of the sewing machine, so I would be able to expand my stock to pillows, bags/pouchs, backpacks, cute hats and more. Oh, and I would love to try and work with polymer clay, to do some accesories. Funny thing, I started sewing cause I saw some cute plushies around the web, but I had no money to buy them, so I decided to do them myself, and it actually worked! Or so I think... =P

You can see some of my works at Lux deviantart gallery

I also like to draw (anime/manga style) and to write (fiction: short stories or novels).

Finally, please, if you have some comments/critiques on my plushies, feel free to let me know (politely, please!). And, also, if you feel like it, you can help me improve my english! But, I beg you, be polite and gentle, I'll do the same.  

Lux Black

5,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

RC Cola2046

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:00 pm
I'm completely new to Gaia as well as this forum so please bear with me. I haven't really done anything but would be extremely interested in learning the variety of stuff mentioned in this guild (clay art, plushies, etc) Nice to meet everyone.
Oh, I'm 29 (one of the older ones here, I assume) and hail from the States.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:37 pm
Hello there folks. I've been on Gaia for a couple of years (though I go through a pattern of being on for a few hours daily to every month, back and forth), and am a 26 year old, female. I'm a nursing student (just passed first semester of four), so I'm trying to use this summer to it fullest, which is why I'm trying to get back into the habit of sewing.

I have a deviantart page where I've put up some of my mini-plushes and a kitbashed doll. I hope to put up more things there eventually, especially if I hang out here and get the sewing bug again :3 Currently trying out a new pattern for plushes.

cideon

Lonely Raider

CalicoKiki

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:56 pm
HELLO ALL!

* basic details like your age and country
I'm a 21 year old student of Game Design and Development! I live in Minnesota-- in the good 'ol USA.. I'm a Junior in my college.. a year left and the degree is MINE!!
* how long you've been into sculpture and craft
I have been doing crafts ALL MY LIFE! ... BUT.. I recently got involved with something called "sculpey"... Ill post some of my work later! I was just so excited to introduce myself smile
* what got you started in it
Me and a friend were wanting to make things that people would buy for an anime convention-- I picked up some Sculpey with the intention to make and sell.. but I kept everything for myself because I thought...
1.) I could use some more practice.. and
2.) they were just so darn cute that I just wanted to keep em!
* what you consider your specialties/weaknesses
I am pretty darn good at small... and organic! I would LOVE to work more on detailed things
* links to your work

sorry!!!! i will post some later on another thread I saw around here! I'm not home right now but when I get home i'll take some pictures!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:16 am
Uhh yeah I'm 17 from Pennsylvania My name is Will or Bill
A few months, I enjoy building citadel miniatures
My brother got me into the game and customizing my soldiers
I suppose my weakness is metal miniatures they are difficult to put together my specialties I guess are making everyone in the army different, yes no one in it is the same
* links to your work
I have none yet I will post some soon  

Battle Brother Bill

OTomodachi Petto

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:16 pm
basic details like your age and country
- I'm 17, and im from canada smile . Im in grade 11 Of coarce, and I go to a very artsey school. Though my school is mainly drawing painting type of artwork, it gives you more of a creative sense. I have seen paintings and pictures and made my own design just because it has inspired me. Oh yeah xD, my name is Oraizan- Ori for short.

how long you've been into sculpture and craft
I've been crafting for a long time, but seriously into it for about 5 years. Im kind of new, compared to many, please help me out!

what got you started in it
Knitting was my first serious craft, I started out knitting barbie doll clothes for my cousins birthday (silly i know). I also have some some archetecture(built some of my own castle models), jewelery, origami, and papermache. I also do graffic art but, thats not what this guild is for right. smile

what you consider your specialties/weaknesses
I dont really know just yet, im hoping to find out soon... For university anyway... I would like to strengthen my origami and papermache right now.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:31 pm
Hi, my name is May and I am 15. I live in the sunshine state and I work with clay. what got me into it was " junk crafting" ( art you make out of the stuff around the house) I did this during the hurricanes and it was fun. 3nodding
Then when I got into high school, they had a ceramic class and I said "why not?" razz Anyways, My specialty is ceramics, but specificly figurines. I have two examples of my work in my Profile. My weaknesses are in my proportions, one leg is bigger then the other and such. Well, I hope to meet everyone and learn from them biggrin

heart May

Mali-san

E-C-O B-E-N-D-E-R-

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:12 am

~~~

Greetings! My name is Rob, and I'm 16. I live in Oregon's Willamette Valley, and I make chainmaille armor and jewelery. I got into Mailling about one year ago today, as an armor project for Amtgarding, which is a sparring game. After I realized that I absolutely loved mailling, and the fact that I could actually stay focused on it, even with my ADD, I decided to try and make a profit off of it. I had a small sale in my high school's store, but that didn't work so well. I only sold about half my stuff, and the rest was stolen. So since then, I've found a small bookstore downtown that I occasionally put some jewelery in to fund my current projects. Since I do have ADD, I have a tendency to do what I call "Doodle Mailling". I make small patches of maille, that never tend to turn into anything. I always have tons of small pieces of maille laying about the house, and you can always tell where I've been, because I accidentally leave small scraps of metal everywhere when I'm cutting rings.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:49 am

Hello! My name is Alex (I'm a girl) and I'm 15. I live in Florida in the US. Uhm... I've been into sculpture and craft for about three years, when I took my first 3-D art class. I like to work with sculpey and I used to hand sew a little (But I was about 10 and they looked really bad). The things that I can not do is use a sewing machine, I can never keep the sewing going in a straight line. whee Right now I have no links to my work, but I will soon. 3nodding

AlexBoBalex

MissMeowMeowKitty

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:28 am
I'm 21, living in the States, and just like cideon I am currently a nursing student (3rd year in college).

I've been into crafting as long as I can remember. I try to make things whenever I can. I'm also into painting (with oils or acrylics) and sewing (cute pillows, plushies, etcetera).

I haven't been making a lot of stuff so I guess you can consider me a beginner. When I have quite a handful of creations, I'll post them up for all to see sweatdrop . I'm excited about this guild and I can't wait to see what others have created!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:10 am
~Hello! My name is Sarah, I'm 16. This school year I will be a senor in high school.
~Hmm..I would say from the age of 9. I made fun little clay things utill about middle school when I stopped. I just got back in to cafting this year.
~My mom's love to craft.
~My weaknesses would have to be that I over criticise my work. My specialties...Having fun..
* links to your work
I have a deviantart, but it has no crafts up just my pictures.  

The_Wiebs

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items