Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:39 pm
Berry gets up and spins around the heartless. "So much fun to have here."Berry smiles a bit."Maybe if i become stronger like how the you are..."She said at the heartless"Maybe, i can get damos to love me back...." Berry layed on the ground and the heartless surrounded her as she pet one. "Dont worry, i will protect you guys ifyou teach me how to be stronger."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:03 am
*somewhere in a dungeon* I know your in here...come out *complete silence* so this is how its going to be then, oh well *walks farther into the dungeon*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:41 am
wahmbulance wahmbulance
Minor udpate on the First Post please inform me if I miss anything or If i got something wrong
wahmbulance wahmbulance

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:05 am
The Gothic Rikku
Berry gets up and spins around the heartless. "So much fun to have here."Berry smiles a bit."Maybe if i become stronger like how the you are..."She said at the heartless"Maybe, i can get damos to love me back...." Berry layed on the ground and the heartless surrounded her as she pet one. "Dont worry, i will protect you guys ifyou teach me how to be stronger."
Berry got up slowly and looked around and then at her clothes and decided she needed to get some new clothes to fit the darkness. She looked around and around till she somehow got her outfit to turn black and her fur on her ears and tail was also black. "Much better now." She sat down against the wall"I wonder what there is to do in the darkness."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:23 am
*in another realm*should we start our Assult or should we wait stare
no we need to stay calm he will come to us and you will get your chance, be patient
i want to do it now i want to change be stronger like you surprised
you will get your chance but youll have to wait, stay here i have some business to attend to  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:27 am
Berry searched around the realm of darkness seening if she could find anyone that could train her correctly in the ways of the darkness.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:45 am
The Gothic Rikku
Berry searched around the realm of darkness seening if she could find anyone that could train her correctly in the ways of the darkness.
*tamajing appears before her* so then its true you have changed your ways stare so you fight for darkness, well then i cant let that happen *tamajing wolf form changes into Damos but much older, like in his Thirties* i Shall see to it that you die if it comes to that stare *he trully didnt want this but it must be done*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:51 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
*tamajing appears before her* so then its true you have changed your ways stare so you fight for darkness, well then i cant let that happen *tamajing wolf form changes into Damos but much older, like in his Thirties* i Shall see to it that you die if it comes to that stare *he trully didnt want this but it must be done*
Berry stepped back. "This is the only way i can get Damos to love me back, instead of this being hopeless." Berry looked at him"I want to fight the actually Damos not you."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:54 am
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
Berry stepped back. "This is the only way i can get Damos to love me back, instead of this being hopeless." Berry looked at him"I want to fight the actually Damos not you."
well you need to go thru me first stare *His own Katana appears and he gets into a ready stance* oh i forgot to tell you, Damos never really uses my full potential when he fights twisted , i wont stop like he did mad , and i love you more than he does stressed so this is more important to me scream * he charges at berry full force and all*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:57 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
well you need to go thru me first stare *His own Katana appears and he gets into a ready stance* oh i forgot to tell you, Damos never really uses my full potential when he fights twisted , i wont stop like he did mad , and i love you more than he does stressed so this is more important to me scream * he charges at berry full force and all*
Berry got out her staff and ran at him as well and attacked him then bit him. "i will win and fight him!"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:01 am
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
Berry got out her staff and ran at him as well and attacked him then bit him. "i will win and fight him!"
no way in hell you wont scream *throws her off of him and into a wall, he charged at her and blasted the wall with bomb shuriken blasts*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:04 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
no way in hell you wont scream *throws her off of him and into a wall, he charged at her and blasted the wall with bomb shuriken blasts*
Berry wipes the blood off of her and smiles evily. She was becomeing more evil within this fight. "i will win this fight.'" berry took a deep breath thenput her hands against the wall and she open a portal for the heartless to come out. "Attack him now."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:10 am
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
Berry wipes the blood off of her and smiles evily. She was becomeing more evil within this fight. "i will win this fight.'" berry took a deep breath thenput her hands against the wall and she open a portal for the heartless to come out. "Attack him now."
you think those heartless will do any damage to me twisted *stands up straight and his eyes become crystal blue* kill her twisted * the heartless turn around and start attacking Berry..or whatever she is called now* i have more control over those creatures then you think my there, if you ever got stronger they still wouldnt listen to you twisted lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:15 am
After a couple of attacks, she stopped movingand fell down and one of the heartless had took her heart from her and she fell to the ground and her eyes were blank,  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:19 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
you think those heartless will do any damage to me twisted *stands up straight and his eyes become crystal blue* kill her twisted * the heartless turn around and start attacking Berry..or whatever she is called now* i have more control over those creatures then you think my there, if you ever got stronger they still wouldnt listen to you twisted lol

Suddenly all Heartless vanished. "Think you have more control than me?" Ryed looked at Tamajing. Does this... creature really think it can use the Darkness at full potential? Obsidiana appeared in Ryed's hand. "You have no idea what Darkness really is."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games