Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Wolf-FollowerOfLight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:07 pm

Hey, you know what? My name is Patrick. I'm new...geez, you guys have so many amazing looking outfits and styles. Myself? No, I'm not a very showy person. I'm quite a new person. I wish I could look as good as some of you people...but hey, you know what?.. stare stare

I'M FREAKING AWESOMENESS ABOUND!

I want to be friends with each and every one of you.
Oh! and I'm obsessed with manga, pokemon, dragons, shiny things, video games, kirby, megaman, and zelda TV programs, as well as their games, run-on sentences, Pockey, Chuck Norris, Shirtlessness, Ninjas, Samurais, Pirates, and my only friend on gaia online...and chocobos...and cactuars...seriously though, friends with you all. surprised
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:09 pm

I notice you didn't say gals, and why the hell can't I be your bf?! Nah, I'm just joshing you, I'm 85% straight, and that straight side calls the shots. The other 15% just does a good job making bad jokes that only he and I get, and sometimes some lucky perverted genius. Yes, I am a pervert, I am a classy pervert, I'll think dirty thoughts 'bout you and me all day long baby, and you'll never know, unless the gay guy makes a bad joke, then you might have some idea, but that won't be the half of it. Otherwise else, my favorite game is, well, Much anything with Kirby. I love Kirby. You'd never think you'd fall in love with a guy that sucks quite that much, or quite so hard. Didn't I tell you so? I can't wait for Brawl, I actually almost had the kind of anticipation attack you have when you get a game like that and have to wait till you get home to put it in your Wii (which I love to play with while in my basement) And play it senseless. I wonder how long Ill be able to play in one session... I'll get back to you on that one, maybe on December 16, around 9 Pm when I have to put the remote down and look at going to bed. I LOVE PASTA!!! FANBOY TO THE DEATH!!!!!!

KamiKaze Urufu

-[ Shane ]-

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:23 pm

My name is Shane, and I am a Nintendo fanatic. I once refused, out of principle, to buy non-Nintendo systems until the fateful day that my friend informed me of the graphical style change to the, then, untitled Legend of Zelda game in development on Gamecube. In a fit of rage, I went to Wal-Mart and purchased a Playstation 2 along with FF7, FF9, and Armored Core 2: Another Age. Don't get me wrong, I eventually got a Gamecube around a year later. I even bought, enjoyed, and beat Wind Waker last year. I used to pretend to be Mario and Link when I was a kid. That was ages ago though, I'm 27 now. I do not own any non-Nintendo systems right now besides my PC although I did have that PS2 and had an Xbox 360 for a little while. They both have disappeared out of my room, as did my first Wii. I may eventually get a PS3, but it will be a while. I'm glad to be here, I feel the Nintendo love in the boundaries of this guild and shall call this place Sanctuary.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:37 pm

Hi, I just joined...obviously, or you wouldn't see this quote. I own every Nintendo console, just so you know.

Jazai

Love_Live_Fight

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:47 am

Name's Shorty. First thing's first, don't make me mad and we'll all get along great. I won't get mad because of your opinions, but if you insult me, your life is going to to be worse. Trust me, I'm good at arguing. Anyway, now that that's out of the way, I'm addictied to manga, as read on one of my icons, and Naruto, as seen on most of my icons. I absoulutely love any nintendo game. I haven't found one I don't like. As for other games, I tend to like the ps2 versions of Final Fantasy. And I also like most fighting and racing games, just because I'm a very, very, VERY competitive soul. If I challenge you, feel honored. Only people I truely respect are challenged. The rest are just kinda treated as I would wanna be, unless they insult me, as seen above. I've been called "Itachi Uchiha's number 1 most crazy, obsessive fangirl with weird dreams about him." Yeah, a good friend calls me that... alot. Well, I think you've got enough about me here. Oh, yeah, always open to pms and trades, and all that stuff.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:27 am

Technically speaking, my name's Dominique, but everyone I know calls me DJ. I own a gamecube, but never go anywhere without my DS. Right now, I have Pokemon Pearl, Custom Robo Arena, Diddy Kong Racing DS, and Mario Kart DS. My all time favorite game is Super Smash Bros. Melee. I guess, I got into Nintendo becuase I played Super Mario 64, and have been stuck ever since. Also, I've been a Pokemon fan for a while. I played through Kanto and Johto. I sorta lost interest around the Hoenn era, then started playing again in the Shinnoh region. I'm always up for battles over Wi-Fi, or any other Wi-Fi game I have.

Seirei_Storm

READ PROFILE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:28 am

Super ne and ready to meet new friends! I like...well video games of course and of course, mostly nintendo. but i also like anime and manga, and fast food, especially piza and finally one day i will go to japan! Whew, that is all.
I welcome PMs and comment to!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:30 am

Hey everyone I'm new of course. My first videogame ever was Street Fighter so to this day I still adore any fighting game.

Semira Nox

SomethingSfly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:48 am

Well, hi I guess you can say I'm new. I've already fixed my NES's 72 pin connector twice this year and finally got the deluxe connector. If anyone needs to fix their good ol' NES just ask me.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:32 am

Hi! I'm new here, and I kindof wanted to know, Can ya'll help Me with My dream avi??

I Already have help but I only need help with My help. You see, I'm getting My monthly items through trade and I need Egyptian items and heres the list now- egyptian golden crook,
egyptian golden bracelet,
egyptian gold armlet,
egyptian gold ankelet(left),
egyptian gold ankelet(right),
egyptian golden flail,
raptor ice tail,
bao.

Please help! I already blew all My gold on the- Egyptian Ivory Linen Wrap.

FlaxFrost

Friendly Browser

7,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

QuestionableMeatProducts

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:47 am

Dancing Dame1993
Hi! I'm new here, and I kindof wanted to know, Can ya'll help Me with My dream avi??

I Already have help but I only need help with My help. You see, I'm getting My monthly items through trade and I need Egyptian items and heres the list now:

I hope you came here to talk about Nintendo. Begging here will only end in sadness and bloodshed for you.

Otherwise, welcome to the N-Cult, one and all!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:49 am

Yamato1
Dancing Dame1993

I Already have help but I only need help with My help. You see, I'm getting My monthly items through trade and I need Egyptian items and heres the list now:

I hope you came here to talk about Nintendo. Begging here will only end in sadness and bloodshed for you.

I Know, I Did not get to the N-Cult part yet... xD

FlaxFrost

Friendly Browser

7,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

QuestionableMeatProducts

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:51 am

Dancing Dame1993
Yamato1
Dancing Dame1993

I Know, I Did not get to the N-Cult part yet... xD

I'm just saying. Keep it to Nintendo, at least on the main and wifi forum.

What kind of game is your favorite?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:58 am

My fave color kirby: blue
My fave game: Super Smash Bros. Melee, waiting for SMB-Brawl.
My fave console: Wii.
My fave charicter(sorry 'bout spelling.): Pikachu. I Kick azz with da pikanator!
My fave car combos': Link-Zelda Mario-Luigi Pichu-Pikachu
Kirby-Jigglypuff Mew2-cptn falcon.

FlaxFrost

Friendly Browser

7,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:00 am

Refrain from double posting as well. If you need to say multiple things just edit your post.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games