Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Through Darkest Knight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonix13

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:19 pm
Alpheus turned and beckoned to Marten.
"Come on slowpoke! I've been dying to get to this town, and we're so close. Last thing we need is you getting crushed on us."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:44 pm
Constance looked back at Marten and sighed. "What? Do we have to carry you?" She teased. "Hurry up! I'm restless!"  

demonofwhite

Demonix13

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:05 pm
((Alright guys, Gredar has been banned for jackassery, so we're going to continue without him, assuming you all still want to. I hope you're all still interested.))

Alpheus turned and looked towards the monk.
"Dammit Marten, hurry up!"
But he was too late. Slowly, impossibly slowly it seemed, a great tree, massive in height and girth, toppled towards the monk. The tree landed with a colossal thump, and the biomancer was no more.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:56 pm
Constance grimaced. "Oh...wow..." She took a steady breath. "Well, that's that...lets get going. We have no time to wast." She turned and started to walk away from the forest.  

demonofwhite

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:42 pm
Mirado's eyes widened as the giant tree fell upon Marten. He muttered under his breath. "Damn it all..."

How could Marten have been so careless? However, there would be no time to simply stand and gawk. It was still too dangerous to be in this collapsed forest. They still we unsure of what had caused all of this. Mirado hastened after Constance. "We have to keep moving..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:31 pm
"Agreed. And let's go. Quickly!"
Alpheus ran ahead of them, desperate to get to the town and relative safety.  

Demonix13

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:44 pm
"When we get somewhere safe..." Constance whispered looking up at the sky. "I'm going to light a candle for him...any one want to join me?" She smiled and looked ahead. "Another death...this just goes to show why I can't get to attached to anyone...everyone I love seems to die...Oh, well."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:53 pm
Mirado was silent as he continued down the road towards the town. Most of the trees had already fallen, but the air was heavy and filled with a strange stillness. The town was nearby.  

Masamune 5.0

Demonix13

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:38 pm
((I want to get to this town ASAP, so if you don't mind I'll just skip ahead.))

Alpheus and company finally arrived at the town. It was a fairly modest settlement, comprised of sturdily built log cabins and various shops and farming patches. All in all, nothing particularly special.
"Wow. So, we're finally here. What do we do now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:45 am
Constance yawned. "I'm tiered, hungry, and look like a criminal. Are there any taverns near by?" She looked around at the cabbins for a swinging door sighn or something. "What a dull town..."  

demonofwhite

Demonix13

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:38 am
"I'm not sure. I figured this place would be deserted, or destroyed, or something. I don't think we'll find much here. But I guess it never hurts to check."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:49 pm
"Well," Constance said with a small smile. "I do smell alcholl....yumm...."She licked her lips. Blood and alchol was he diet.  

demonofwhite

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:17 pm
"It is strange..." Mirado said quietly. "That forest was more or less destroyed, but nothing seems to be wrong here..."

Mirado opened the door to a local tavern and walked in. The room held a modest amount of people. They drank, ate, talked, and other things one would usually do in a tavern. Mirado turned back towards Constance and Alpheus. "Hey, guys. I'm going to have a drink here. Join if you want, I guess..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:34 pm
Constance nodded and walked into the tavern. Not only was there alcohol, but there was alcohol enriched blood. If two drunkies got in a fight and one of them died, she'd be in for a treat. Killing one of them, however, was out of the question. 'If you wanna grab a table I'll get drinks. What do you want?"  

demonofwhite

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:12 pm
"Something strong..." Mirado answered as he sat down at a circular table. He felt his hand itch and scratched it.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff