Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

flooru123

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:29 pm

The loud thud woke Keshi up. He stood up finding him self off the bed and rold on to the floor.
Keshi dressed him self in his finest clothes and walked out of his room to the hallway. He followed the sound to the stars were Lilli and his Uncle Tuesday.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:12 pm

"W--what?" Klaash asked, completely surprised. His blue eyes were wide and his mouth slightly opened. His body grew tense, with anger. "You?" He said through gritted teeth and clentched fists. The previous pain he had experienced was gone. None of it was left, only anger and hatred grew within him. "You killed my sister?" He roared, his blue eyes transforming into a dark red color. Negating the effects of pain, he used adrenillane[sp?] and sheer force to finish off his message. Lunging for Tuesday, Klaash's arms extended and his hands wrapped tightly around Tuesday's neck. He squeezed hard with all of his might, trying to strangle his sister's murderer.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:34 pm

Klara screeched in protest grabbing Klaash by the shoulders.
“Klaash stop it! Stop it!” She wailed trying to get him off of Tuesday-it was no use; Klaash was way too strong even in his current state.

“KLAASH! DON'T BE LIKE JIN!” She screamed angrily, the first time she had ever been angry with him before.

----

Jin saw Klara with a crowd of people and instantly felt better.
He needed to apologize to her before Klaash found her.
Starting to walk over he saw Klaash had beaten him to the chase.
It didn’t matter he still needed to talk with her.

“KLAASH! DON'T BE LIKE JIN!” He heard Klara scream.
Jin stopped in his tracks. With that statement he had heard all he needed to. She did hate him now, lowering his head in shame he turned around and headed for his room instead.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:43 pm

Klaash let go of Tuesday's neck, leaving what would become a severely nasty bruise. He said nothing, and shoved people out of the way. He opened the larve black-oaken door, glared at Tuesday menicingly, and shut the door behind him--careful not to slam and it and disturb his older siblings, they could find out that Celleia was murdered later, at least Tsshyeiah could.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:57 pm

Klara collapsed to her knees besides Tuesday, sighing.
“Um, are you ok?” she asked Tuesday whom she had recognized from the other day but didn’t get his name.

Klaash…

Klara didn’t have any siblings to lose, but she could imagine how he felt.
She felt a bitter sadness in her chest thinking about losing her father or her mother or Klaash…or Jin.

He probably wants to be alone right now…
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:16 pm

Lilli was frozen with shock. She sat there, a few feet away from Tuesday and Klara who appeared to be comforting him. Lilli stared at them but her vision blurred. Finally she resurfaced, able to hear the two talking. "Are you two alright? What happened. Where'd Klaash go.?" But before they answered her she was already out the bathroom door.
I need to find Klaash, talk some sense into him. Tuesday, I love you. I'll be back in a while. She fumbled over to the black-oaken door and opened it. She quietly closed it behind her, trying not to make too much noise. She stepped out into the darkness. "Klaash?" She called.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:30 pm

Klaash was outside, hiding behind a tree, though not the same tree where he fought with Jin, it was a different tree, a more special one. Klaash was shaking--with anger, and curled himself up as tightly as he could. His eyes were still red, and he couldn't do anything about it. He had never used his demonic abilities, let alone, awaken his inner demon. He had always considered himself to be mostly a Vampire, other than his pointed ears and blue eyes, he was almost Pure Vampire. The moon was bright, and if it weren't for his head burried in his knees, he would have been blinded by the moon's illumination.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:42 pm

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Klaash was outside, hiding behind a tree, though not the same tree where he fought with Jin, it was a different tree, a more special one. Klaash was shaking--with anger, and curled himself up as tightly as he could. His eyes were still red, and he couldn't do anything about it. He had never used his demonic abilities, let alone, awaken his inner demon. He had always considered himself to be mostly a Vampire, other than his pointed ears and blue eyes, he was almost Pure Vampire. The moon was bright, and if it weren't for his head burried in his knees, he would have been blinded by the moon's illumination.

Lilli knew she should be afraid of being outside, at night. But the feeling to be, she ignored. She strolled further into the eerie darkness. "Klaash?" Her voiced trembled. She started shaking but fought it. "Are you there?" Please say yes. It's killing me being out here alone. "Klaash?!" She said a speaking a little louder.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:49 pm

Lyke LAWL
You killed her. You killed Celleia.
But I thought I could do it!
Ohhh, So you thought you could do it?
Yes! I've done it before on myself.
On yourself, not on someone else.
God your such an a*****e! Just shut up!
Why would I want to?

((Tuesday once again battling with himself....FLASHBACK O.O))

"Tuesday...Tuesday wake up!"
"Ughn...What do you want?!"
His eyes came inot focus and he saw Rosalie. He laughed.
"Oh! It's just you, Sorry!"
"Tuesday, how did you get here? Get to this Family?"
"I really don't know..." And now looking back on it he didn't know...It was just a blur to him. All he ever remembered was waking up in a bed. And then the next day he was calling everyone family. Home. "How did you get here?"
"I ran away. My parents...They were really...superstitious. They tried to kill my younger sister, several times. Once they found out I was a demon I ran away with my older brother. I found this place, and stayed here."
He looked on the ground. "Oh.."

((ROSALIE WAS NOT A DEMON!!!! SHE WAS A VAMPIRE!! SHEESH! Ben was a half-demon. I'm not mad or upset just wanted to let you know. cool ))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:19 pm

Klaash let go of him. He just sat there, on the floor, for a few minutes. Klara asked if I was okay. She was still there. Lilli left in search of Klaash.
You...You didn't do it on purpose. I....I..I never wanted anyone to get hurt. But your so stupid Tuesday. How could you ever expect no one to get hurt? You keep telling yourself you didn't hurt anyone but you did. You hurt Celleia, you hurt Lilli, you hurt Rosalie, you hurt everyone you were staying with previously. And now you've hurt Klaash. God Tuesday. I'm amazed you haven't hurt Klara with her close proximity.

He got up, stumbled a little, and walked down the hall. He stopped half way down and punched the wall a couple times, when he was finished there were indentations of where he was punching. He then walked to his bedroom. He got there and just stood in the doorway, unsure of what to do. He walked over to his bed, unsure of whether the wetness on his face was from him crying or from sweat.

He layed on his bed. and soon he was engulfed by darkness as he was pulled under, out of conciousness.[sp?]

There he was, in the bedroom with Rosalie again. I've been here before, twice. He knew the routine, he pulls back and she falls over. But his time it was different. This time after she died he threw her body. it hit the wall with a loud thud. His eyes turned black, someone came running. It was a couple of people.
"What happened?!" They noticed Rosalie's body in the middle of the room, bloody, several of her limbs broken. Then their eyes drew to Tuesday, who was snarling and ready to attack.
He killed everyone that night. Pure out of rage. Rage of what he'd done. Rage of what he was. He started the fire in the house. Burning all the bodies, burn the evidence. He wandered for years. Killing inocent[sp?] people so that he could stay on this mood of pure insanity.
It was brought back down a few weeks earlier. Finally, he was sane. He came in searching of a house. Something to keep him under survalence[sp?] And found this manor.

See. You keep telling yourself lies. It's all a lie. Demons never attacked the house, you did. It was always you, hurting everyone around you. How could you do that? How could you hurt everyone? Everyone who has ever loved you. even those who have never met you. You monster.

He got up. His eyes flashed open.
Klaash

He ran out the door. Down the hall, noticed Klara still on the floor. And ran out the front door. He noticed Lilli by Klaash.
"Lilli get away from him." He commanded her. She didn't get out of the way fast enough. He pushed her away and faced Klaash. He held his shoulders. Then punched him. Punched him again. And again until the tears were running down his face. He fell backwards and lande in the hard dirt. Klaash, his face bloody, just stood there.
"Say something!"

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:43 pm

Lilli started silently crying for the fact she was now becoming afraid. She looked around but couldn't see Klaash. "Are you there, Klaash? Please?
Lilli coudl't help it and started shaking, she stumbled over something in the darkness. she fell fat on her face. She got to her knees when she realized her face was bleeding. She felt around her face a found that she had a deep gash on her jaw-bone. "Oh, no." She started sobbing.

Lilli's conscience argued with her... Dammit Lilli! Why do you cry so much?! You're too freaking emotional! Calm down.
But i can't stop crying!
Shut up you're going to startle him!

Just then she heard a rustling noise, it was Tuesday. "NO! Tuesday! Leave him alone! He didn't do anything stop it!" She was pulling on his shoulders. "Tuesday! Please stop!" Tuesday shook her off but while doing so he hit her the face where she was already bleeding. She tumbled backward.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:51 pm

Keshi ran to the the front door to see Klara. He asked,
"What's happining? What's all the thuding for? Oh, sorry my name is Keshi, what.. What is your's?" Keshi panted.

flooru123

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:59 pm

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lilli started silently crying for the fact she was now becoming afraid. She looked around but couldn't see Klaash. "Are you there, Klaash? Please?
Lilli coudl't help it and started shaking, she stumbled over something in the darkness. she fell fat on her face. She got to her knees when she realized her face was bleeding. She felt around her face a found that she had a deep gash on her jaw-bone. "Oh, no." She started sobbing.

Lilli's conscience argued with her... Dammit Lilli! Why do you cry so much?! You're too freaking emotional! Calm down.
But i can't stop crying!

Just then she heard a rustling noise.

Tuesday sat there for a while, he hurt Lilli...again.
He crawled over to Lilli, afraid to touch her.
He spoke softly.
"Lilli...Lilli, are you okay? Lilli asnwer me. I'm so sorry. I just.. I'm just so mad at myself. I've hurt everyone." He was still crying. "But I hurt you. I hurt you Lilli."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:08 pm

Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]

But i can't stop crying!

Just then she heard a rustling noise, it was Tuesday. "NO! Tuesday! Leave him alone! He didn't do anything stop it!" She was pulling on his shoulders. "Tuesday! Please stop!" Tuesday shook her off but while doing so he hit her the face where she was already bleeding. She tumbled backward.

He spoke softly.
"Lilli...Lilli, are you okay? Lilli asnwer me. I'm so sorry. I just.. I'm just so mad at myself. I've hurt everyone." He was still crying. "But I hurt you. I hurt you Lilli."

"No you didn't! I hurt myself, I tripped and cut my face. You did nothing to me but bump into face. Tuesday you need to calm down. Klaash probably just lost his temper. And you don't have to worry about hurting me so much, I'm fine ok?" She stood up and ran over to Klaash who was lying on the ground. She kneeled next to him. "Are you ok, Klaash?" She asked, helping him sit up.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:22 pm

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]

But i can't stop crying!

He spoke softly.

"No you didn't! I hurt myself, I tripped and cut my face. You did nothing to me but bump into face. Tuesday you need to calm down. Klaash probably just lost his temper. And you don't have to worry about hurting me so much, I'm fine ok?" She stood up and ran over to Klaash who was lying on the ground. She kneeled next to him. "Are you ok, Klaash?" She asked, helping him sit up.

"I...Lilli. Demons didn't attack the house. I couldn't calm down. I killed them Lilli. I just feel like everything I'm doing causes someone pain. Trying to help Celleia killed her. I...I..I'll be back."
He got up and stormed off away from the manor, Lilli and Klaash. He waited a while and then took a minute to collect himself. He rested his head on a tree, still standing.
Tuesday. Get ahold of yourself. Just let it out really quick then go back.
He took a few steps back wards and then threw himself at the tree. Getting all the rage and anger out. He did it again and again. After a while he started punching it. It made cracks in the wood. He just kept on hitting it, punching it, throwing himself against the tree. He stumbled backwards. As did the tree as it cracked. He shouted in unison with it's loud crack as it fell down, as his rage slowly subsided. He fell back and just layed there. He could hear what Lilli was thinking.
Klaash, Klaash please say something. She was nursing him. Jealousy rose up in him but he told himself to be calm. His muscles started to ache but it went away after a while.
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games