Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:29 am

[dont worry, im here... eryn, im very sorry for your loss] Indeed, Reign could hear them all as well as see them, and had followed Min in some time ago... her fur bristled, instincts on attack >>Min, how do I return?<< she hissed
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:55 am

"Meerow! a reign you just did !" ^_^ as she tries to calm and smooth out her fur.

((Thank you )) "Uh are you hungry?"

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:41 am

true, they watched her now as Min tried to calm her, but to no avail... she was tense as ever, the stench of an intruder thick in the air "Mmmrrrrr..."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:33 pm

"He's gone now...but it was a strange meeting..." Leon said softly. I wish I could understand you Reign..." He said softly

Tos Banning Team-5000

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:16 pm

she kept glancing around, searching... and finally she gave one last growl before stalking off to her room, ears flat on her head
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:05 pm

"It's alright, she can still smell the strangers presence and like me IT leaves a VERY Distinct Impression..! she will be okay once the smell airs out." turns and goes to the kitchen; "I had the distinct impression of an impending fight though."

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:31 am

"Yeah you're right...it was when I first wouldn't allow him to come in...if he didn't take a good look at me he might have killed me on the spot. And to think he's met my brother...I never would have seen him falling in love with a vampire though...as I've said it's strange but I can accept that."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:13 am

((sorry i haven't been here, my computer is being wierd))

"I really had a bad feeling about that guy, like he was going to hurt one of us... but...i guess i was wrong."Kai said slouching in a chair.

kai wolf white

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:13 pm

"He was going to hurt us...if we didn't give him meat...but even though I could tell he was itching for a fight his leg was shaking impationtly as he sat in the chair...maybe that's what he was bred for...he was just a demonic dog after all before he got transformed...maybe due to events in his world...he did want to escape it even if it were brief." Leon walked back to check on Reign.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:47 pm

((that is okay Kai, No worries))

Min smiled as she walked over to the oven and smelled the dinner erri had prepared.

her smile only betrayed her thoughts and the hunger for blood she felt
=Not now. I have suppressed this hunger. I CONTROL != she ran for the bag in the library.

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:48 am

((thank you!))
"wow, everyones just sorta disappering to there rooms...i'll go to."Kai whent up to his room for absolutly no reason.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:51 am

Reign's growling subsided as she reached her room, padding across the floor to her large bed, climbing in... she curled into a tight ball. tail and ears the same, and tried to relax

Acrisiss

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:42 am

Leon then realized that now was not the best time to check on Reign. Instead he headed back to his room...nobody wanted to be near anybody until the smell of the introuder was gone... Leon whistled outside and a hawk came to the window. "Go visit my brother again...and be sure to return with a message." Leon whispered the hawk screeched and left for it was the same hawk that delivered his message to Rez Leon could only hope that his brother had written to him.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:18 pm

i love is guild! this is so cool! can i join? biggrin

Haxu_Mikuru

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:35 pm

when min reached the library she opened the little window to help air out the smell then went back to the kitchen. =Erri is going to be angry if we don't eat= "HEY !! Guys DINNER !!!" =they better eat after erri took the time to roast that turkey= "It's ROASTED TURKEY" she hollered to the guys and reign then realized erri was STANDING BEHIND HER....and she almost jumped.

((hello Haxu please to forgive my late response, I can see no reason you cannot but I do not have the power to accept or deny you; please pm ACRISSISS for approval ))

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games