Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:31 pm
Satsujin smiled looking into her eyes. "I own the manor up the hill. Would you like to stay there?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:08 pm
The man looked her straight in the eyes keeping her eyes glued to his.
It was taking everything in her being to sit in place without jumping him.
“Uhh…that would be great. So you own it? I’m Minra by the way.” Minra said holding her right hand out in front of him; she propped herself up by her left elbow. She couldn’t stop staring. She tried to look anywhere else besides his eyes but it was no use.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:52 pm
[Fine Ori, I'l post. Lmao Only because I'm bored. xp ]

Yumiko woke. She blinked several times, staring at the place where Satsujin should be laying.
She sat up and looked across the room. He wasn't even in here.
Where'd he go? She thought dizzily, stumbling out of her bed. She put on her normal clothes and shoes, then headed out the door.
Yumiko walked through the living room, dining room, and still didn't see him.
Yumi opened the front door. There she saw him kneeling by a woman, who appeared to have fallen. Yumi couldn't tell.

Dragging her feet, she made her way over to them.
"Hey Satsujin, what's up?" Yumiko asked, her voice a mumble. She wasn't fully awake.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:08 pm
Satsujin smiled.
"Yeah." He said.
"Hey Satsujin, what's up?" Yumiko asked. He could barely hear her, she was a mile away. After a while she got over to them.
"Hello love." He said and pulled her close. He kissed her on the cheek.

Shuya looked down at Noriko. He hadn't slept all night. His body ached but to him watching over Noriko was more important to him than sleep right now.
"Hey." He whispered softly in her ear. She had fallen asleep on his chest and had stayed there, sleeping soundly all night.
"Noriko." He said.
My body aches so much. He thought moving himself into a more comfortable posistion.
But I have to watch over Noriko. Make sure she's okay. I can never leave her side. He thought and rested his chin on her head lightly.
I love you Noriko. He thought.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:19 am
Minra watched the man pull the woman close and kiss her lovingly.
Figures…She thought to herself bitterly, rolling her eyes.
Minra groaned sitting up straight.
The pain was gone but her muscles were extremely tired.
She winced getting to her feet and dusted her knees off.
“Hey. I’m Minra.” She introduced herself to the woman who had appeared from the house.

Minra was a beautiful girl with long faded pink hair that rested on her lower back with natural curls, had an athletic build, and had a mature face for her age; unfortunately Minra’s rough, tomboyish personality downplayed her appearance.
“Um…I hate to put you out like this…I’ll only be staying until I can get back on my feet and continue my journey. If there’s anything I can do to help out, let me know.” Minra explained. Minra was a do-it-yourself kind of girl and didn’t like relying on others or being a burden.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:05 pm
Yumiko smiled, blushing, as Satsujin kissed her cheek.

"Oh hello, Minra. I'm Yumiko. I believe you're staying? That's wonderful! The more people, the better."
Yumi looked at Minra, on the ground. Minra stood.
"Are you alright? I can carry you if you want. I saw you on the ground, like you'd fallen." Yumi said. For being so slender she looke dlike so would hardly be able to manage carrying a 3 year old.
But her being a vampire, made her stronger than an average person.

[Sorry. I'm like tired... and I feel stoned for some reason, it's creepy.]
______________________________________________---

Noriko's eyes fluttered open. She looked up at Shuya, smiling.
"I love you too." She said sweetly.
She heard his thoughts when she slept. It was a strange part of her demon that abled her to. She was happy she had it.
"If you're uncomfortable... I don't want to hurt you." She said, rolling over, off him. She scooted next to him, lying on the bed.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:58 pm
Satsujin smiled at Yumi.
"The manor is just up this hill, you can walk if you want." He said.

Shuya smiled.
"No it's okay...Wait. How could you-? I didn't say anything...Are you like Takeru too? Another mind-reader?" He asked.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:27 pm
Noriko laughed. "In a way, yes. But only when I'm asleep. But it's only happens to be you I hear. I think it's because I don't really bother with anyone else. You're the only person I really care for Shuya." Noriko said.
She craned her neck toward Shuya's face, and kissed him softly on the cheek. "I think it's an adaption from my demon."
_______________________________________________---

Rosalie stood in the bathroom, infront of the large mirror. She'd been throwing up all morning. She felt strange...

Takeru.. where are you? I'm exhausted. About to pass out, from this awkward.. pain. I need your help. I have to tell you something.
Rosalie slowly turned and leaned on the counter for support.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:10 pm
Takeru, who was outside in the courtyard, rushed inside as soon as he heard Rosalie. He saw her hunched over. Gently he placed a hand on her back.
"Rose? What's wrong?" He asked, concerned.

Shuya smiled.
"Oh. Well I'm not tired anyway." He said, his eye lids heavy.
"Really. I'm fine." He said.
"Are you hungry Noriko?"

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:52 pm
Rosalie shrugged. "I think it's because I'm pregnant, Takeru. I've been sick, throwing up. How else would I get morning sickness?" She felt herself melting into his arms.
__________________________________________________----

Noriko shook her head.
"No. I'm not really all that hungry. I'm still tired. We should sleep. Please?" She asked, her eyes shone innocent.
__________________________________________________----

Ryuu sat, upset, in the living room. He hadn't done anything for the last couple days except sulk. He hated himself. He had no one.
No one even cared he existed. What was his point?

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:15 pm
Takeru grinned.
"Pregnant! Thats great Rose! We can have a family!" He exclaimed and held her.

Shuya smiled and nodded.
"Sure. Anything for Noriko." He said. She closed her eyes and soon fell asleep on his chest.
I just don't want to sleep. Close my eyes. I'm afraid if I do you'll leave me. Be gone forever... He thought, and against his will, fell asleep.

Zankuko strode through the manor. Satsujin and Yumiko were outside, conversing with some...Some slut that would soon fall into Satsujin's trap.
Zan sighed and walked into the front room. Ryuu was sitting there, alone.
She walked in and lay on the couch. Her pale, white skin enticing. Her hair fell down, it almost reached the floor. It was straight.
Her dress, black and long, it was old-fashioned, fell off the couch as well. Zan looked up at the ceiling and parted her hair with one hand. She looked at Ryuu. Her red eyes were piercing. She gave him a slight smile.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:35 pm
Ryuu watched Zankoku intently as she came into the room. She walked in and lay on the couch. Her pale, white skin seemed welcoming, Ryuu was attracted to her natural beauty. Zan's slick, shiny, straight, black hair was beautiful and long. It nearly reached the wood floor.
Zan also wore a long, elegant black dress that looked old fashioned. Her body potrayed it nicely.

She must have noticed he was checking her out, for when he looked up at her face, their eyes met. She softly smiled at him.
Ryuu blushed. "Hey Zankoku. Haven't seen you around.. how're you?" He asked timidly.
_______________________________________________________----

Noriko smiled at him as she quickly fell back asleep.
'I just don't want to sleep. Close my eyes. I'm afraid if I do you'll leave me. Be gone forever...' Noriko hear din her mind.
Shuya.. I would never leave you. I love you way too much. You know that I do. Noriko thought the words to him in her slumber.
_______________________________________________________----

Rosalie shrugged. "I don't know. What if the baby doesn't make it. And Takeru I know I am. Look how much bigger my stomach is." She said, holding just under her stomach. "I don't want the baby to die." She said. Her voice was thoroughly worried.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:42 pm
Zan giggled.
"Could be better. Satsujin left me." She said sadly and looked back up at the ceiling.

Takeru smiled.
"Don't worry so much Rose! Everything will be fine. And we can always try again...Right?" He said, enthusiastically.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:55 pm
Ryuu sighed. He had a sad look on his face.
"I know he did. For that Yumiko girl. I don't think they knew eachother for five minutes before they were together. It was strange..." Ryuu thought about how he'd been.
"I've been keeping to myself. No one here seems to care about me. I guess I just have to live with that. I too could be better. But, oh well." Ryuu sat more comfortably on the couch, now that someone spoke to him.
Ryuu felt even more attracted to Zankuko in a sex-appeal sense.
_____________________________________________----

Rosalie laughed, her mood lightening. "I try not to.. but it comes naturally I guess. I hope everything will be fine. But I guess you never really know. Thanks. You make me better."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:59 pm
Zan sighed.
"Yeah. I fell the same. I live just to prove I can survive through this living hell. So that when I finally die I can survive down there too." She laughed a little. She could sense Ryuu becoming a little more comfortable around her. That pleased her.

Takeru smiled.
"Well thats good. I love you Rose." He said and swept her in a hug.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games