Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:57 pm
"Took you two love birds long enough."kaski said angrily  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:35 pm
Rea nearly threw Rai off her shoulders. "WHAT?!" she screamed running after Kaski with a fist.  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:41 pm
As soon as she let go Rai got really off balance. "Rea!" He shouted. He then grabbed on to the wall for support, "He's just kidding, Rea. He means well."  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:54 pm
"Well you two are always together so i just thought............it was real."  

Crazy_Munkay

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:06 pm
Rea crossed her arms. "Yah, ok. You live....for now." she sneered. Rea blushed as she supported Rai on her shoulders again. Rea really did love Rai (but was to chicken to admit it for fear that Rai would not return it).  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:10 am
"So what is on the agenda for the adventure?"Kaski asked  

Crazy_Munkay

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:05 pm
"Well, Kaski, now that I have my backback, we can start heading out, just about everything we need is in this backpack." He said. "So, let's go catch up to Isura."  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:38 pm
Rea nodded and began walking with Rai slung over her shoulders, blushinf furiously. Her face looked like a tomato.  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:01 am
"Hey Isura said she is goiung to where the creature was attacked."Kaski said  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:12 pm
As Rea and Rai had been walking back with his arm slung over Rea's shoulders to where Isura was, he thought deeply about what Kaski had said, and up to this point he started looking at how he sees everyone. He saw them as family, but Rea was different, it felt like more than family. He wasn't completely sure what it was, but that feeling felt great.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:48 pm
Isura saw them coming slowly to where she stood.Man, can they be any slower? she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:15 pm
They finally reached Isura. "Sorry it took so long. We had to find Rai's backpack. Do you know a remedy that can help him walk on his own? My shoulder's beging to hurt." She laughed a bit. "So...where are we off to?" Rea gave a gleaming smile...a new world...all their own...seemed so...wonderful.  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:07 pm
"I do not think we should go so far from the ship, but we could seperate into two groups me and isura and you and rai."Kaski said."It would be faster.........right."  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:23 pm
"Fine..." Rea mummbled. "But you have to PROMISE to be good." she said, poking Kaski in the arm. "I don't want to be dealing with YOU being RUDE all the time!" Rea thought for a moment. "Shouldn't we have like, a wepon or something?"  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:29 pm
"Ow, that hurt."kaski replied."And i will behave calm down you two are always on my case but i guess that is how family is." *hugs them*  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games