Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Things Resident Evil characters would NEVER say Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:41 pm

*hawthorne heights LEON!*

Leon:so cut my wrists and black my eyes AUAUAUGHGHGUAHAHAHGUGHGHA!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:49 pm

Steve: When I was... a young boy... my father... took me into the city.. to see a marching band...

*Scene where Steve's dad takes him to an Umbrella sponsered parade*

Steve: He said 'son when, you grow up, would you be, the leader of the broken, the beatn and the damned?'

*Scene where there are broken, beaten and ugly zombies walking toward steve*

Steve: He said 'Will you, defeat them, your demons, and all the non-believers, the plans that they have made?'

*Scene where steve shoots the bandersnatches, alfred and some insane cultists from RE4*

Steve: He said 'Because one day' I'll leave you, a phantom, to lead you in the summer, to join the black parade.'

*Scene where his dad becomes a zombie and then marches with a bunch of other zombies*

Claire after hearing that: Steve.... that was pretty gay...

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:58 am

Celestial Fox Frenzi
Steve: When I was... a young boy... my father... took me into the city.. to see a marching band...

Steve: He said 'son when, you grow up, would you be, the leader of the broken, the beatn and the damned?'

Steve: He said 'Will you, defeat them, your demons, and all the non-believers, the plans that they have made?'

*Scene where steve shoots the bandersnatches, alfred and some insane cultists from RE4*

Steve: He said 'Because one day' I'll leave you, a phantom, to lead you in the summer, to join the black parade.'

*Scene where his dad becomes a zombie and then marches with a bunch of other zombies*

You've just ruined a good song...Hey don't blame me. I like it.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:02 pm

Ivory Lie
Celestial Fox Frenzi

You've just ruined a good song...Hey don't blame me. I like it.

Correction, STEVE ruined a good song, I just made steve the prime person... Ok, I may have ******** this sideways, but now I wanna make a youtube video like this, and no one will stop me!

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:17 pm

That song was deservant of Steve, hence, not good.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:35 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
That song was deservant of Steve, hence, not good.

Sorry you MCR fans, But Bio just told your asses off.

Celestial Fox Frenzi

karatechamp

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:01 am

Chris: (huff,puff) I really need to stop smoking.
William: I think injecting oneself with the T-virus on purpose is completely idiotic.

Jill: What am I going to do with you,Nemesis? Every time I go somewhere,you interfere with my plans.

Nemesis: Sorry.
Ashley: Ha! I can fight those cultist freaks no sweat!
Leon: Um,yeah,I would go and save Ashley,but,uh,I can't tonight.Dr.Phil's gonna be on.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:44 am

Barry: Where's my Jill sandwich? <333
Carlos: I have no use for the ladies.
Luis: Heh,I'm such a ladykiller.
Leon: Hey,Saddler! I got us tickets to be on Oprah! We have to talk about our brotherly bond! mrgreen

(Ada and Ashley fight over Leon)

karatechamp

karatechamp

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:13 am

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:44 pm

Wesker: Damn Capcom for making me sound british, I wish they'd never have fired Richard Waugh...

Celestial Fox Frenzi

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:56 pm

Celestial Fox Frenzi
Wesker: Damn Capcom for making me sound british, I wish they'd never have fired Richard Waugh...

O.O this is supposed to be things that the characters would NEVER say!

You aren't Waugh-hating, are you? Because I just might smite you.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:06 pm

No, no. He's got a point. Wesker would never say that, because I'm assuming Wesker knows that Capcom can't 'fire' Richard Waugh, since he technically isn't a Capcom employee.
You can't fire an actor from a job he was never hired to. And it's not like they hired him for UC at first, then canned him, they never got him on the project at all.
So technically they didn't fire anyone at all.

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:54 pm

Alright, fine...

I may have jumped to conclusions. xp heart
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:38 pm

Thanks for saving my a** Bio!

Jill: How come that the police, who have machine guns and shotguns, can't kill a zombie hoarde, but I can with my handgun?

Celestial Fox Frenzi

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:38 pm

Merchant: You know something? I'm just so damn right about everything, I'm gunna start taking calls...
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games