Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Demonic High---Now Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:22 pm
Lance heard what she said,he looked up and got to his feet."Alright I won't give up..." He then turned to alex."Don't worry about it alex everything will soon be fixed..."Right then a thunder cloud loomed over head and his sword turned into this...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was one of the first weapons made by the origanle thunder demons."...This time I will win.."He then charged the father.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:19 pm
Akarii's father dragged his wings around his body to protect it. Yashiro, Akarii's Brother, flew in the sky and covered the sun. It began to rain. And with that Yashiro began to sob.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:26 am
Lance's image blurred then disappeared;and re appeared behind akarii's father.He slashed viciously at his back.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:08 am
akarii's father cried out in pain as he bled. The white box began to appear again. Only this time it wasn't for an exchange Yashiro quickly stole a feather from the tree where Akarii slept and sent it flying into the box and Akarii's form appeared just for a second before the box swallowed her whole.... ((OOO! Epic!))  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:47 pm
Lance looked as akarii appeared but was soon swallowed up."NO!!!"He turned back to her father."BRING HER BACK!!!"He said slashing faster than before.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:58 pm
"You've got to break the box!!! And it can only be broken if the creator dies!" Akarii's father yelled.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:06 pm
"Well who's the creator..."He looked particularly at the father.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:12 pm
"Kairi Kamitru." was all the father got out before he passed away  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:15 pm
He turned and walkd over to another of akarii's siblings."Who is this Kairi Kamitru!?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:19 pm
"Kairi Kanitru. She is Akarii's good friend. Very old though. If you want to though I can take you to her." Akarii's sibiling said.
((Here is what Akarii's brother looks like:
User Image ))  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:44 pm
"Take me to her now!"Lance ordered holding his sword tight,he would allow any resistant's in this.If they were smart they would do what he says.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:14 pm
Akarii's sibiling is a very smart girl. So she takes Lance to Kamitru, Kairi. "Who Dares Disturb and old lady???" She yelled  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:44 pm
Lance glared at the old lady."I do and you can think about how lucky you are that I'm actually discussing this with you before I lop your head off..."Lance said coldly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:51 pm
"I have done nothing. So why do you wish me to be dead?" Kairi asked politely but with the same harshness Lance used. "I am merely an old woman..."

((Hey next week I might not be on as much because I taking the WASL and I get sleepy easily. [In case you didn't notice most of my good posts are late in the afternoon or early in the morning.] Anywho... Just giving you peoples the heads up.))  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:54 pm
"Yes but you have created the book that has caused akarii's death...Now tell me how to bring her back...or I'll kill you..."Lance told her.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff