Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:37 am
"I wouldn't lower yourself into trying," Alcina said jocularly. After she had finished her breakfast, the princess wondered what they should do next. "I guess we should go see if Hayato's found that scale..." she said more to herself than anyone else.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:55 pm
Hayato smiled triumphantly to himself as he fished out the scale out of his traveling bag. "Now let's see..." He frowned at it after he smelled it, wondering why it felt so familiar to him. His brows connected. He knew he smelled this scent before, but where...? He stood there for a while, wondering. Where did he smell it?

((Haha, fish out a scale! rofl lol...sugar...anyway...yeah, it sounds to weird. "smelled" haha. ne ways.. xd SUGGARRRR!!! heart whee ))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:55 pm
((Yes, sugar is good. But you must remember in small doses, Kaze... wink ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:45 pm
Kane tied the packs of lunches together and sighed, "We should get going. The longer we stay here, the less of a time we'll be able to find him."  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:49 pm
Hayato suddenly had it. He had smelled the scent just yesterday, just...like, last night!!! "I got it!" He gasped, and quickly made his way to the kitchen, where he found them. "Twerps! Princess!" He said, grinning widely. "I have found where the Mer-man hides."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:35 pm
Alcina blinked. She didn't think it would be that easy... The princess packed some of the sandwiches into her new bag then looked back at Hayato. "Alright then. Let's find Kisuna-san and go."  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:43 pm
"I heard my name..." Kisuna said as he entered into the room where the rest of the group were. He then asked, "So where does Sui-san hide, Hayato-san?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:31 pm
Hayato turned to Kisuna. "Didn't know you quickly respond to Twerps more than your real name." He muttered, but continued without waiting for an answer. "Listen, he's within he Palace. He's actually in the palace." He paused. Did he want to get Kisa to get into trouble? No. "He might have gotten a way in by one of the maids or something, but he's here."  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:04 pm
Curiouser and curiouser... "Well, you can lead us to him right?" She was rather annoyed that her sandwiches wouldn't be needed after all, but at least they could find him easily... "Lead on."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:10 pm
Upon hearing Hayato's announcement, Kisa had dropped the cup on the floor. It shattered into pieces and bits. She laughed nervously and said, "Let me clean that up..."

She could've sworn that Sui had left the palace when dawn had struck. She had seen the bathtub drained and the door had been opened after he left. Kisa turned her eyes towards Hayato, "Really? If he was in here, he wouldn't have stayed for long..."

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:13 pm
Alcina rushed to help Kisa clean up the broken cup, but she took note of the younger girl's behaviour. Something was up. Alcina had been in trouble enough times to know that look...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:59 pm
Hayato grinned. "Well, let's find out." He then turned, walking quite fast to where he had smelled him. The bathroom. He knew exactly why Kisa was acting oddly. She had been behind this. There was something.

However, when he reached the bathroom, the leader of Sakanazoku was no longer there. He frowned, but smelled the scent leading down the corridor, to somewhere else. He grinned to himself. You can hide, but my nose will find you. He thought mischeviously.  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:07 pm
((Hey, Leri. Do Kane and Kisuna leave as well? 'Cause Alcina's willing to strike a deal with Kisa... for a price, of course. wink ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:04 pm
Kane dashed out of the room, surprised that Hayato caught Sui's scent so quickly. She followed his every step and had reached the bathroom. Kane raised an eyebrow, "Hayato-san... why the bathroom?"

She saw him frown and a second after, grin. Kane asked him, "Hayato-san... did you actually reach Sui's scent or..." She glowered at him, "Are you sure that's his scent or is this a trick? Or maybe you're smelling someone else...?" She put her hands firmly on her hips, "You better be on track Hayato-san. I don't take liars."

Kisuna was a bit confused at his sister's sudden clumsiness. He wondered if something was wrong. He was about to ask when out of the blue, Hayato announced his discovery and had sped through the halls and passed the rooms. He took one look at Kisa before following Hayato and Kane, who had already left the room at light speed.  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:36 pm
"You... know something about this, don't you?" Alcina asked as she helped pick up the pieces. Their conversation and Kisa's behaviour the night before was coming to the front of her thoughts. When trouble was your middle name, it was easy to see the signs in someone else.

Off-handedly, Alcina said that she had the ability to control time. "That includes stopping it for short periods of time too... But... If I do stop time, so you can fix whatever, I want an explanation. I don't like doing things without knowing why I'm doing them." The princess winked.

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games