Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yukikage's office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:30 pm
kemai opened the door then instantly after fell to the ground from using to much charkra "help me" kemai muttered  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:13 pm
Kazu walked up to him and looked at him and said "Thats what you get for not waiting for everyone, come on" he said in an irritated tone. Kazu carried him near the flame so he could rest and get warm.  

RaiTenguOni

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:25 pm
Kemai muttered again "thanks but no one was ready and i had my assignment" kemai then turner his head tord the fire and rested  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:26 pm
Chun rushed to help, "We need a mission"  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:22 am
Jack entered the room after repairing the generator he was a bit tired.
"A mission ok sure" Jack said takign a few deep breaths.
"Ok the place should get warm soon. Now Kemai Yuuki and Kazu here is a B ranked mission. I would require you three to Guard a special guest. He will be here" Jack said pointing to a map.
"This was a workshop back 10 years ago. I will need you to fetch my brother problem is he is none other than the Puppet Master Zeramaru. He will need some security going to the village of sound"
Jack gave the map to Kemai and continued "quickly!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:27 am
Kazu looked at Jack and asked "What about the snow in the village, it has not been cleared out yet." Kazu then looked at his chakraless comrade and asked "What about this guy, he has no chakra AKA useless" Kazu then took the map from Kemai and looked at it.  

RaiTenguOni

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:09 am
Yuuki looked over, "Shut up and quit complaining. We are leaving with or without him. He has taijutsu he can use, it won't be that hard. Where are we meeting him?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:25 am
Jack sighed "its on the map. That is in the land of wind it was called the akasun workshop now it's been destroyed. My brother is moving to sound where he will continue his work you just need to escourt him then Yuuki and Kazu the chunnin exams will be ready for you."  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:54 pm
Kemai sat up "i may have not much chakra but i can still go" (Sigh) Kemai slowly got up "it should take us a couple days to get there by then my chakra should be back"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:16 pm
Kemai walked up to Kazu i may not have much but i will regain my energy and also i thank the Snow shields should Last tell we get back so the village is clear from blizzards for now" Kemai then Grabed the Map back from kazu "i still need to do my jobs even if it kills me you and Yuuki are trying to become Chunin and im trying to become A sanin so i will work tell i die" Kemai then walled over to yuukis side and gave a pissed off look to Kazu  

fire assasin8

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:02 pm
Kazu Grinned and said "Heh, this is new, A genin pissing off a high level ninja, anyway since you said you would come there is no more point in arguing" Kazu then using his snow manipulation jutsu made a snow gord and filed it with snow and said "This should hold" and then channeled chakra into it so it would stay solid ice/snow.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:36 pm
Kemai smirked "ya i have a kinda shot temper Kemai then said "im so luck i was granted power of my sword it absorbs Snow and Can store it in its self like your gored there but i dose not use as much chakra" Kemai then Smiled  

fire assasin8

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:19 pm
"you know who has a shorter temper" Jack said rubbing his head.
"Me and my brother. If you three are not going to move I'll just fail this mission and do it myself!" Jack shouted at them and his hands were about to make some seals.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:33 pm
Kemai Turned "Yes Sir Let's Get going guy we have to find his brother" Kemai then Grabbed yuuki and Kazu's shoulders and pulled them to the door "come on no time to wait around i don't want are kage to kill us or something" Kemai let go of there shoulders and opened the door "LET'S GO!"  

fire assasin8

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:06 pm
Jack makes a few handseals "Yuki Kitsune Nida (Snow Fox Pack)!" jack said preforming a jutsu and some of the snow around the office formed into 6 foxes.
Jack wrote a sealed letter and gave it to one of the foxes and whispered to them where to go.
The foxes ran off to where they should go but jack first tied his headband on the lead fox.

((you guys are really slow I gave the mission 3 days ago it should be done by now))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games