Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Gate (must pass the Harbor first) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:08 am
"so your a grass ninja?" Zeramaru said as he looked around for a specific flower he plants all over the village.
"If you dont mind me asking." Zeramaru's voice was still pretty calm and he picked up the flower as he talked.
"Get the ******** out of my village!" Zeramaru said and he pulled out one scroll from his coat then he summoned Requiem pain and sorrow

"I see no reason why I should not kill you. This village was built by Gyou on peace but I thrive on war. Get out now!" Zeramaru said as he manipulated Requeim which eerily creaked as it moved near Katsu and then a music player in its head started playing a song.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:56 am
Kemai sighed "well sorry it was nice to meet you but i fallow my kage maybe later when im out of the village we could meet up and kill some people together" Kemai smiled and walked to Zeramaru side  

fire assasin8

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:20 pm
a clone of katsuro flew from the sky and entered the village to the grand hall. he had to meet up with ronnel's clone.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:43 pm
Rag walked into the gates, cursing under his breath at himself for not bringing a coat. So...Cold... He thought, shivering slightly. He walked towards the gates in a quicker pace ignoring those around him, "Must get....somewhere warm..." Rag muttered through his teeth, pulling his arms and hands into his sleeves to keep them at least semi-warm. Once he passed the gates Rag turned and walked towards what he thought might be the exam building.  

Requiem of Remorse

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:47 pm
"Why do I have to get out?"Katsu asked"I mean, I haven't even finished my fight." Katsu was a bit pissed but he stayed calm.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:00 pm
Zeramaru did not listen and simply turned away heading for the village.
"cause you and ninjas like you irritate me" He said just as he passed the gates into the village.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:56 pm
katsur owlaked through the gate in a heavy cloak that hid his identity as well as his ANBU mask his right eye wasn't visable from behind the mask and walked into the village  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:37 pm
"Fine, I'll go hunting with Kemai another day"Katsu turned away and looked at Kemai"next time, I'll use my trump card, so look forward to it".  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:46 pm
Kemai nodded "next time after the exams just meet me here ill have a clone waiting" kemai then walked to a pole and sat on one it waiting for any one to try to attack the exams  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:48 pm
"Ok, but I'm going to hunt with Shiro for now, I'll find someone else to hunt when I go to get you"Katsu said waiting for Shiro.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:07 pm
Kemai nodded again "see you tell next time" kemai then put up his hand with a peace sign up  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:07 pm
katsuro ran throuhg the gate towards the distance throwing the cloak ot the side  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:53 pm
Shiro ran to the gates to see if Katsu was here. Looking around he finally found him and ran up. "There you are. I got tired of waiting so I decided to try and find the real you." He told him. "Now then lets get going"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:01 pm
"Good"Katsu said"Lets roll".Katsu started walking"We need to find him, so start your research, I'll see what the black market tells me". Katsu headed towards Grass.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:06 pm
Shiro had a confused look on his face. Now where am I supposed to do research. Sighing and putting his face into his hand, he ran off toward the Cloud.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games