Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:26 am

Gegiretsu
"Kyubi... He's that kitsune, right? What they did to him was bullshit." he winced, touching her hand over my wound. He calmed quickly, breathing slowly.
((HELL YEAH I'M THAT KITSUNE! biggrin AND HELL YEAH WHAT THOSE BULLDOGS DID TO ME WAS BULLSHIT! O3O))

((...sorry continue. =3))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:54 am

*looks at my hand and sighs* you'll be find...dont give up on us yet...hey do you go to school with me and gail?

MoonSilver777

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:09 am

"I already finished school... I'm not dying, it just hurts." he sighed. He began trying to enter a slight sleep state to pass the time.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:41 am

Gegiretsu
"I already finished school... I'm not dying, it just hurts." he sighed. He began trying to enter a slight sleep state to pass the time.

oh...*sighs* well...we are still in school...is it true that the world out there is harsh and cruel to thoes who are nice?

MoonSilver777

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:26 pm

Kyubi heard the ambulance coming to a stop. He saw the doors open up, and heard one of the doctors asking Zeldrick to help bring Kyubi inside. ".... so we are finally here? Now can I sleep?" Kyubi grinned.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:53 pm

As he pushed Kyubi's gurney with the doctor into the ER, he shook his head.

"No, you've suffered a massive head injury. They aren't going to let you sleep until they fix you up and run a couple tests. It's so that you don't go into a coma..."

The doctor put a paw on Zeldrick's chest and nodded, and Zeldrick knew that he couldn't go any farther. Zeldrick looked at Kyubi's gurney and gave a thumbs up.

"... Hang in there buddy!"

He called out.
He turned around and went into the waiting room, and sat down. He gave a heavy sigh and shook his head.

"I wonder how the others are doing..."

Zeldrick

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:31 pm

After 2 or more hours, a doctor came out of the operating room. He gave out a small sigh, then smiled. He calmly walked up to Zeldrick. "Your friend Kyubi is going to be fine...." He turned his head. "..but he is mentally unstable.. so he may be hard to talk to at times..... "
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:10 pm

Gail came ot a gentle stop this time, just outside of the hospital and jumped out of his hotwired car, opening the back doors and taking Gregory under the arms before pulling the injured fur out and onto Gail's back. "Johanna, run and get a doctor. I'd like to get this guy on a gurney as soon as we can. After that... lets see if we can't find Zeldrick and go in to see Kyubi."

Gail Akriest

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:42 pm

Gregory groaned light, giving a yawn. He felt better if he had just rested entirely through it. He kept trying to stay comforted while on Gail's back.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:20 pm

*nods and runs off. as i run into the hospital i look around. when i find the front desk i ask for a doctor and a coupple of nurses. a few bunny nurses rushes out to where gail and gregery are. i wait for teh doctor to finially come out of the bathroom. he looks to be a old badger furry. she grabs teh badger's furrys hand and rushes him out to gregery and gail* here he is *pants but soon regains control of myself* hes hurt baddly doctor...help him please...

MoonSilver777

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:56 pm

Zeldrick was sitting with his brother, the cop from before, but he wasn't talking to him. "... Zeldrick, why aren't you talking to me?"

The doctor came to them and told them the news. He stared blankly with a raised eyebrow. "Hard to talk to? What's wrong with him?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:41 am

Gail stumbled a little and fell to one knee as his foot hit a loose stone. He swore and glared at the hospital nurses. "You know, it might help if you brought a gurney or something, so I can set this guy down!" The nurses flinched, but a few of the more sensible ones ran into the hospital to get a stretcher. He turned his gaze to Johanna and the doctor, arching an eyebrow. "Doc, mind telling me something? Are most of the nurses just for decoration, or do they actually do something useful?"

Gail Akriest

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:24 am

"It's... nothing major.. but at times he will have the strangest mood swings. We believe it was caused by the childhood trama of him loosing his family and the shock he got when he was hit in the head by the bulldogs. Just be prepared for whatever may happen."

Kyubi stepped out of the other room. He had a wrap around his head, and a few bandages here and there. He was a bit wobbly, so he tried holding himself up against the wall. Slowly he walked to Zeldrick. "H..hey there..."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:56 am

*the doctor just laughed*
doctor: the bunny furrys are the newest members. dont not hate them...now lets get him fixed up *takes him and rushes him inside. we find zeldrick and kyubi. i run up and hug them both tightly tearung up*

guys...ive missed you two...i was so worried...im sticking with gial if we split up...>.< the bulldogs were gona rape me is what it looked like...

MoonSilver777

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:52 am

"Th..the bulldogs were the ones that did this to me.... hit me with their gun, then attempted to shoot me....." As Johanna hugged Kyubi, his face turned red. He brought up his arms and hugged her in return. "I'm sorry for worrying you guys.... especially you Johanna..."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games