Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:59 pm
Karin smiled and passed Noah over to Him, she ran to Musashi and grabbed him, doing the same, dragging him twords the woods, "we should get out of here." is all she said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:01 pm
Noah slowly regained consciousness. "Uh.. where am I? Karin? Exodus?" he asked slowly looking around.  

Omega Awesome391

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:06 pm
"Don't move and relax," Exodus said looking at him, "They fledfor now and we need you to get back as much energy as possible." Exodus held his own head, he had a splitting headache. He saw the thorns still moving so h knew Victoria was alright. "I hope others aren't hurt too badly..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:06 pm
"...No, we're not in the condition to travel." Rin answered bluntly, even though the idea was a good suggestion. However, the chances of them attacking again were likely but probably not in the same night. "That will leave us in an even worse condition if we are attacked again...I would rather not risk it and spend the night."  

Sharkpups24

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:07 pm
Noah sighed and relaxed. "Where's Karin, Exodus? Where is she?" he asked calmly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:07 pm
"You know what why is Karin so important what did she can she do that would help us at all." Endency asked "Why dont we just kill her and toss her to the side she did not even help us during that fight."  

Endency

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:10 pm
Karin took Mushi over by the others, "Its ok Noah im here, and Rin we need to get out of here, if we head into the woods Then all of these people will stop stairing." she gestured to the mass crowd that had formed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:12 pm
"If you get the chance i want you to try and kil;l Karin, ill tell you now you will fail, she has been doing this longer than any of us, and has no goal, she dose it just becaouse she can, and for som reason that makes her stronger, it is gay, but please, if you can kill her, she is a main target." he pulled out a phone and dialed a number.  

Sindenky

Forsaken Exodus

"She's checking on the others I believe. She wasn't harmed..."'He held his shoulder, pain went right through his whole body, and the hole was still bleeding. "'Ugh, he got me good..."  
Noah smiled. "Karin... thanks for not leaving us," he said smiling.  

Omega Awesome391

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:16 pm
She smiled back but said nothing, "Rin you are in the best shape, desided what we do.....please." she needed orders that was just how she did things.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:22 pm
"...We'll leave but just not too far...Just until we do not attract attention. We can have shifts to keep an eye out on everybody while they sleep..." Rin sighed, not liking this idea but having no other option. That was the best way to make sure they were safe and able to regain their energy.

((g2g))  

Sharkpups24

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:24 pm
Karin nodded and lifted Mushi, "Noah lean on me to walk." she waited for him to be ready and headed into the woods looking for a good area to set up some form of a camp.
((BTW ima give nicknames like mushi XD faster typing))  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:25 pm
Exodus attempted to heal himself, he healed the wound, but he didn't have enough energy to fully heal the skin. It left a scar on his left shoulder. "All we need is a place to rest and that will be hidden from pretty much everyone."  

Forsaken Exodus

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:26 pm
Noah stood shaking, taking his sheathed sword and using it as a crutch. "Okay, how far should we go Rin? We do need to get out of here. How about that battlefield where Musashi and that one girl fought? That wasn't far off." he said balancing on his sword crutch.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games