Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Inazuma Mountain[2nd entrance] (Crater) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:38 pm
Kazuma smiles as the chakra gave him dog like attributes, he pulled out a couple of kunai and used the heavenly spin technuiqe to fire them at a great speed at all his opponents. Kazuma then jumped back following Jedis instructions.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:41 pm
User Image ///°/// K A Z U O ///°///
"The power of my crystals is shown through my strength."
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo spins his staff quickly knocking away all the kunai. "What is this guy doing?" Kazuo throws his staff in the air above Kazuma and it expands and expodes sending shards of sharp crystal hurling down at Kuzuma.

User Image
"My eye represents the color of my crystals..."
User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:01 pm
Kazuma waited till the crystals got close then a used the heavenly spin technuiqe again to rocket the crystal shards back at Kazuo, he the did hand signs and said "Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Powerful Fireball Technuiqe)" and exhailed forming a huge fireball and shooting it at Kazuo. As this happened one of his tails formed, the tip of the tail was blue.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:11 pm
User Image ///°/// K A Z U O ///°///
"The power of my crystals is shown through my strength."
Chunin of Cloud

The shards stop in mid air in front of Kazuo after Kazuo lifts his hand pointed towards them. "heh..." The crystals form back together into his staff and the staff shoots to Kazuo and he catches it and makes it smaller and slides it into it's pouch. Moments later the fire ball shoots towards him and Kazuo makes handsigns and thrusts his hand on the ground. "Crystal Dragon Jutsu!" Just when the fireball was only yards away a crystal dragon as tall as a 2 1/2 story tall building and 5 yards thick shoots up from the earth blocking the fireball. Kazuo stands up straight and the crystal dragon shoots towards Kazuma opening it's mouth to take a bite out of him.

User Image
"My eye represents the color of my crystals..."
User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:24 pm
Phi followed jedi instructions and moved to the side. He turns off his invisa eye. (waiting for Dikaska ((cant spell name)) to respond)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:26 pm
Kazuma quickly did handsigns ,"Doton: Doryuudan no Jutsu ( Earth Release: Earth Dragon Blast)", the dragon head statue rose up form the ground and fired it's destructive cannon balls at the crystal dragon. At that moment his second tail formed, the tip was yellow, suddenly lightning struck the ground makind a crack infront of the dragon, the crack started to form a chasm, suddenly it started to pour rain just over the chasm.  

irishshamrock12

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:50 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

Pyro made handsigns and formed a wall to stop the balls from hitting kazuo "Kazuo im going to need you to make a couple of needlesheading towards that guy (irish)" Pyro said as he put the wall down waiting for the next attack

User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline
User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:59 pm
_ - _ - _Daisuke Hyouton_ - _ -
_
ANBU Black Ops
Kumokagure

Do you have somebody to fear?...

Daiuske gasped shortly and his eyes dashed to the left where the attack came from. Standing there was (wings... I forgot ur RPC's name. sweatdrop srry) who blocked the attack. He was still stunned by Jedi's electric clone.

"Thank you." Daisuke said to (Wings) gratefully.

(We need a Posting Order and certain people fight each other. Phi, you make the post order since you were here first. And who is on Cloud's side besides Pyro, me, and Kazuo? I don't know if I should continue to attack Jedi and his assassin buddies. Damn, I shoulda stayed with the assassins, but I was inactive.)

((Yes I think his Kekei genkai is Definately Godmodded. You can't block your chakra, but you can be invisi if thats what your bloodline allows. But that is totally not fair to just kill someone while 1. Offline, 2. stunned, 3. your RPC is invisi and trying to block chakra from others. So not cool.))

... You do now!

User Image  

D a i j b

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:31 pm
Raiden walked upon the place and sees the scene about. The fight wasn't exactly the first thing he wanted to see. Bokun appeared by him as he gazed about the scene.

"Jedi....what exactly is going on here? I was on my way to see...a certain shinobi but this looks alittle more interesting"

((no really, wat happening?))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:36 pm
((Assassins trying to kill Pyro. Cloud shinobi try to stop Assassins. Here we are. :3 It started on page 25 or 24 if you wanna read. But there is a lot of ooc, so pay no attention to that.))  

D a i j b

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:41 pm
((ah ok, because im head of assassins! lol. And a bit of redemption but oh well, this is interesting. Though it isnt all too wise to jump in like that...you may become targetted lmfao. Our policy, or one of them, you get all of us ticked and we take it out on the whole village XD. But ok....im surprised this many ppl are here doing something so simple -_-))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:44 pm
((eh it was a simple assassination at first. Then i came and others started popping up out of nowhere. I coulda sworn you were an Akatsuki. When you were hanging with Lenon. ((Actual rpc no just Lenon in general.))))  

D a i j b

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:47 pm
((god that was ages ago lmfao. And yes...guess I step in or be on my way...nah with that many people, along with Jedi I shouldnt have to step in. I came here for a shinobi not this many ppls lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:50 pm
((Heheh. Is the shinobi you're looking for classifed info or just open for the public?))  

D a i j b

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces