Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiba of the wolf fang

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:38 pm
He moans, "All right all right byakuga, I'll go quietly, just cause you were nicer about it....DETACHI."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:38 pm
Sasuke listen! you cant learn ANY jutsu by yourself. (slaps byakuga your even dumber)  

Detachi

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Shutup sasuke, i'm trying to keep you out of trouble, it's against the rules.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:40 pm
Phi jumps down. "ok people, He can use fire justu because he an Uchiha, Now stop fighting."  

xPhi-Phix

kiba of the wolf fang

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:41 pm
He nonchalantly says, "Yeah fine, I'll just what till byakuga's done training me so I can take the gennin exams and start learning." "So there" He mouthed off.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:41 pm
Phi he cant its against the rules to self teach jutsu, besides did he even purchase uchiha?  

Detachi

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:43 pm
sorry for telling you to shutup sasuke...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:45 pm
"Well actually, the problem is, I need help, I can't get in touch with the moderator, so uh, I can't buy it, cuz no one will respond." He pleaded.  

kiba of the wolf fang

kiba of the wolf fang

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:46 pm
"Oh, and um, about yelling at me, it's ok, I was out of line, I'm still new at this kind of stuff." He apologized and looked away.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:49 pm
"it's okay, byakuga was the same way, If you have any problems or questions, pm smile . me cuz i play this alot  

Detachi

kiba of the wolf fang

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:52 pm
"Thanks Detachi" He smiles. "Now, does anyone know the proper way to use the transformation jutsu?" He asked?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:55 pm
"I do.", Said Detachi, "First gather your chakra..."  

Detachi

kiba of the wolf fang

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:55 pm
Sasuke has been itching to try transformation, so he builds up some chakra and tries it out. " Transform!!!!" He yells. For his transformation, he uses the Oiroke no Jutsu, and turns into a beautiful girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:57 pm
((look, your trying to be cool, stop that i'm giving you step by step instructions and remember you can't self teach.The jutsu's name is Henge no Jutsu.))  

Detachi

kiba of the wolf fang

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:57 pm
" You're right Detachi, *giggle*, you do know your stuff." "SHE" in perenthesis, puts "her" finger to her mouth and says, " I guess you were right, you DO need chakra,*giggle"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games