Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Biohazard EXTREME's New Caption Contest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:57 am
Leon: When Barry said he'd hook me up with a Samurai Edge, I kinda got the impression that he was talking about a Gunblade!
Zombies: Haha, you'll have to carry that knife in your inven...*blam.*

(RE4)
Leon: Hey no inventory space for this thing, excellent!
Zombies Off Screen: Aw!!! Dang it! We paid tickets to see him get killed.
Merchant: What yah buying?
Zombies: Double dang it!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:46 am
Seeing as bio hasn't decided on the winner in a freaking long time I think it's suitable to move on. I'm expecting somethign creative. The winner will get 5k.

User Image

Krauser: Muah, ha, ha.  

Alkaizer87

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:43 pm
Krauser: Muah, ha, ha.
Leon: O.O Even I can't handle something that big! Ashley, run!!

Once again, this guild goes there. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:45 pm
you left out Luis and Ada. Oh well. you can imagine them anyways.
Luis: Leon wait I still have somethign specil for you.
Ada: Duh....I'm Ada Wong, I'm here to steal your plaga sample.(the world's worse spy.)  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:08 pm
Well, I was hoping to get more than 2 entries, before deciding on the winner. So the blame's on all of you guys.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:28 am
Cow s**t Bio. You should've selected a winner regardless of numbers. You need at least 2 I would think, since it is a contest. So stop being stingy jsut because you didn't make that choice.  

Alkaizer87

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:24 am
Well regardless of winning anything or if the contest is already over, I'll post my two cents anyway cuz I love things like this. Been reading through the pages and have been laughing my a** off. xD *cough* anyway

Luis: "Hee hee hee, you're clavical is showing."

Ada: "I love men with angry faces."

Ashley: "Oh my god I'm still helpless and can't do anything!"

Leon: "Tentacles, half naked men, and minorsholdingmyhand OH MY!"

meh I can do better with other things depending on the screen. Oh well razz  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:52 pm
Alkaizer87
Cow s**t Bio. You should've selected a winner regardless of numbers. You need at least 2 I would think, since it is a contest. So stop being stingy jsut because you didn't make that choice.

That's a warning. No personal attacks. He didn't have to select a winner if he wanted more numbers, that's his perogative.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:48 pm
WTF?! Don't get on me about this. I bet you guys use fowl lanuage in the grill too. On top of that It's not a personal attack, and if it is then you should have ban a lot of people a long time ago in the grill. Saying someone's stingy or saying Cow s**t and then the person's name counts? Please I've seen people do worse in the grill. If you're going to add that this has nothing to do with the thread I'm posting in than don't blame me. All I did was continue the thread and then he came blaming everyone because of something he didn't do. You're being Biased....is that how they spell it? Never was good at spelling. I've only seen you guys get on my case, even in the grill, never on anyone else, and that's a fact. All of you are litterally grilling my hide when I add something about my opinion of another's or trying to make to do somethign to continue a conversation/thread, but when it's someone else? You might oppose it, but you never grill them like you do me. I still remember many posts back in the grill when I said something that wasn't damaging at all, and then Notte got on my case. How would you like if you had a crosshair on you back 24/7, So don't lecture me about warnings.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:43 pm
Alkaizer87
WTF?! Don't get on me about this. I bet you guys use fowl lanuage in the grill too. On top of that It's not a personal attack, and if it is then you should have ban a lot of people a long time ago in the grill. Saying someone's stingy or saying Cow s**t and then the person's name counts? Please I've seen people do worse in the grill. If you're going to add that this has nothing to do with the thread I'm posting in than don't blame me. All I did was continue the thread and then he came blaming everyone because of something he didn't do. You're being Biased....is that how they spell it? Never was good at spelling. I've only seen you guys get on my case, even in the grill, never on anyone else, and that's a fact. All of you are litterally grilling my hide when I add something about my opinion of another's or trying to make to do somethign to continue a conversation/thread, but when it's someone else? You might oppose it, but you never grill them like you do me. I still remember many posts back in the grill when I said something that wasn't damaging at all, and then Notte got on my case. How would you like if you had a crosshair on you back 24/7, So don't lecture me about warnings.

Notte got on Thee Stranger's and Foxy Areku's case recently. And even though Bio is an ex-vice captian, people get on his case a lot. Canas sometimes tells Thee Stranger to cool off. You're not the only person who's been punished.

But yes, compared to what has been said by others who were given warnings, Alkaizer's statement wasn't really harsh...

At the same time, I thought it unfair that you wen't ahead w/o Bio's consent...  

King of Paradise

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:52 am
Ok fine if it's going to be that way then he can go ahead and continue the previous one, that is of he still wants to. He said he wants more entries, so add more. edit: For the record when I mean get on someone's case I don't mean like argue about debates like which game is better and stuff. I mean you personally get on them not for what they like, but more like you think they over stepped the line. I don't think I did over step, more like right behind the line. I didn't think it ws personal, and why? I didn't say thing about his family or anythign about his personal life, nor insult his intelligence. If I said something along those lines, adding in the cuss words, I would definitely have crossed the line. However, I didn't, heck I didn't even say he's stupid.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:12 am
Alkaizer87
Ok fine if it's going to be that way then he can go ahead and continue the previous one, that is of he still wants to. He said he wants more entries, so add more. edit: For the record when I mean get on someone's case I don't mean like argue about debates like which game is better and stuff. I mean you personally get on them not for what they like, but more like you think they over stepped the line. I don't think I did over step, more like right behind the line. I didn't think it ws personal, and why? I didn't say thing about his family or anythign about his personal life, nor insult his intelligence. If I said something along those lines, adding in the cuss words, I would definitely have crossed the line. However, I didn't, heck I didn't even say he's stupid.

In this case, I agree it wasn't a personal attack, but it's not for me to decide.  

King of Paradise

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:20 pm
I didn't really think it was much of a personal attack either, but oh well :3

[EDIT] Anyway...so Bio since I entered into the contest, going to decide on a winner or do you want more entries? This is more or less a rhetorical statement actually. I'm just curious to see who wins lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:02 am
Alkaizer87
See what I did here though? I kindly reminded the person to make a vote, not say, "Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and post my pic." But I guess courtesy can't come from everywhere. And just for that, I won't be entering my caption.

@SaintChaos: Since he's the one who posted the pic, he's the one who votes.  

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:32 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Alkaizer87
See what I did here though? I kindly reminded the person to make a vote, not say, "Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and post my pic." But I guess courtesy can't come from everywhere. And just for that, I won't be entering my caption.

@SaintChaos: Since he's the one who posted the pic, he's the one who votes.

oh okay. thanks for clearing that up. i read through all the pages, but there's only so much i can sort through or remember xD  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games