Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:32 pm

Esole couldn't help but feel a touch of disappoint. Obviously the man was evading her attempts at being charming. How lonely she felt among all these strangers. She might as well have been born a Domani wench if she kept on as she planned. "How very interesting, Master Malkin. But surely you must be tired after your journey searching for these owls you speak of. You should stay at least the night with our little party," she said in a sultry voice, trailing her fingers across the lapels of his coat.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:36 pm

Not liking where the way this conversation was going, Ethin muttered angrily under his breath before going on. He didn't see why he was trying to calm the man for Esole's sake. "Cobain, I very much hope you don't anything rash. Besides, why are you so eager to be rid of us? As I remember, you spoke of continuing to follow us, perhaps at an attempt at Kiae Sedai? Perhaps.. if you keep the Bond, you'll have a reason to be around Kiae," he said, arching an eyebrow at the fellow.

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:41 pm

Melthin chuckled and nodded "Indeed I should....it has been almost three days since I last slept" His mind was almost filled with laughter She has been trying to tempt me for quite some time now....I supose a little rest and relaxation would do good. Without any question, he took off his cloak to reveal the rest of his lithe form. He neatly folded and held onto the coat and looked in askance to her. "Where might I stay?...If it so pleases you, I can sleep on the forest floor." He mentally smiled and waited to see if she would continue the ploy or not. I wonder if she has ever played the Great Game of Houses. If not then she could be quite skilled at it if taught corectly. He silently mused to himself while he continued to give her a curious stare.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:44 pm

"I thought about that." Cobain said shortly, glancing at Kiae. "And as for doing anything "rash", you don't have to worry about that. I don't like to strike out in anger. Well, not at the one I'm angry with, anyways." He amended. He drew in his breath slowly, trying to attain the mental state of sanctuary known as the void. He couldn't hold it. He swore to himself and worked his own variation, using his anger to keep the void steady. "Much better," He said coldly, sensing his other feelings slipping away, for now.

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:45 pm

"Oh heavens no! The ground is no place for one such as yourself," she said, pausing before going on in a near whisper. "Perhaps room can be made in my bedroll for you?" She cast a warning glance at Ethin and Cobain, knowing they could sense her feelings through the Bond. Perhaps Ethin would be of some us and inform Cobain as to how to mask the Bond. They might well need to if things went as planned.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:48 pm

Suddenly aware of the odd twinkle in Esole's eyes and the feelings raging through the bond, Ethin turned to Cobain sternly, avoiding Esole's look. "That is good," he said, patting Cobain on the shoulder. "Perhaps I should teach you how to mask the Bond. I fear it might be needed soon."

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:50 pm

"If you wish." Cobain said, still wrapped up in his twisted version of the void. He was slightly disturbed by the undertone of anger in everything he saw, but all in all, it was relieving to know his mind was safe, for the time being.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:52 pm

Melthin smiled a kind but knowing smile and cleared his throat. "Then would you be so kind as to show me to a 'suitable' spot?" He continued to stand, his eyes now looking over the woman. She was lovely and very inviting. Caution is the key in everything....this could just be a ploy. And if not, then I will have the grace of keeping an Aes Sedai company for the night.

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:55 pm

"It's very much like the trick of not sweating. You simply must concentrate on ignoring it. It takes a few tries to get it to work though." he said in an unintentional lecturing tone.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:00 pm

Esole giggled behind a hand. She had a feeling the man knew what she was getting at but she didn't care. "I fear I must move my things a bit, if you don't mind. I'm not too keen on sleeping so close to all the others. They haven't taken too kindly to me," she said as she glided over to where her bedroll and saddlebags where. Bending over slowly, Esole heaved her saddlebags over her shoulder and rolled up her bedroll under her arm and walked a little ways into the forest. Noticing that Geofram hadn't followed, she channeled a small ball of light in front of her to show him where she was and motioned him to follow.

Professor Inky
Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:00 pm

The Inkinator
"It's very much like the trick of not sweating. You simply must concentrate on ignoring it. It takes a few tries to get it to work though." he said in an unintentional lecturing tone.

Cobain tried. He was doing well until the whole thing irritated him. It slipped away. He sighed and tried it again. "Damnit!" He spat, feeling it slip away a second time. He drew in a deep breath. He was going to have to let go of the Oneness if he was going to do this. He let it all slip away, his anger refocusing instead of being spread about at random. "Okay... Done." Cobain said triumphantly, finally feeling the woman's lust slip away form his mind. "I wonder..." he muttered, trying to mask his Ethin's thoughts, as well.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:06 pm

"Very good. I can't even sense your feelings. I suppose I should do the same. I think I may even bed on the other side of the street," he announced bitterly. Ethin looked in the direction Esole had gone before striding off in the other direction.

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:07 pm

Melthin began off in the direction she was at, his mind simply laughing at the irony of it. Instead of owls, I find a lustful Aes Sedai. If I believed then I would have to say this is a gift from the Creator himself. As he neared he smiled and looked around the area "What a most suiting area for a restful sleep" his smile returned and more sly then it had been before. Indeed he was enjoying this far too much.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:17 pm

(This is toooo hilarious! Where is Fubar?! Oh my, we must keep this clean, I just remembered the rules xd )

"You're as forward as a Saldaean farm girl," a voice whispered in the back of her head. She silenced the voice instantly, not caring about whether or not it was true. She'd been cooped up with Ethin far too long and all Esole wanted to do was break away and be reckless for once.

"A restful sleep, indeed," she said before she broke out into giggles. "But I'm afraid I must set up a few wards for the night. You see, I can't stand the sounds of the night or seeing that wretched Yellow sister I'm here with. I think it'd be best if I set up sound and sight wards, so as to keep things.. out," she said, grinly slyly as she wove saidar to keep out the sights and sounds. "Or is it to keep them in?" she thought wryly.

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:20 pm

(Oh. My God. xp NO idea what the ******** to do!)

Kiae looked around, finding herself alone as Andurael disappeared again, and Anthenor went to get wood. Despite the Bond, she realized she felt lonely.
"It's because you know Cobain isn't there anymore," a voice said, tauntingly. Her eyes went wide, and she looked around. It was another creature - but she couldn't even sense it, just ignore it.
"I can't travel with that Green," she muttered in response, trying to figure out what to do with herself. She saw a light in the distance, and realized the Green and the two Bonded men had moved further away. Sighing, she sat on the ground and rested her head in her hands.
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games