Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Starter RP's
☼~Camp Fate~☼[[full no more people!]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool rp?
  Yes
  Let's see...
View Results

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:28 pm
Eliala reached her cabin and stopped humming. She smiled lightly and closed her eyes as she sat down on the steps. "Sorry Mother..." she said quietly and sighed sadly, trying to remember the lyrics to the song she sang to her when she was just a child.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:40 pm
Kale leaned against the doorframe of the cabin, and smiled in. "Knock knock?"  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:55 pm
Eliala jumped up and gave out a little squeak. She turned to the side and saw Kale, she raised and eyebrow and asked, "Who's there?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:37 pm
The boa's head poked itself out from behind his shoulder. "Looks like she is." He chuckled. "May I come in?"  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:43 pm
Eliala opened the door and said, "Sure. Come on in." She moved away from the entrance and sat down on her bed. "What brings you to the girl's cabin, Kale?" she asked as she grabbed a comb from her suitcase, which was on her bed, and combed out the knots in her hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:12 pm
He stepped in, and the boa slithered onto her bed. "Well, i felt that something was bothering you. I was curious." He sat down on the floor. "Want to talk?"  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:38 am
Eliala stopped brushing her hair and set the comb down by the boa. "I'm not sure what to talk about," She frowned and continued saying, "I mean... I don't even know what's happening to me... ever since I came here I've changed. I'm not shy, I actually have friends." She smiled slightly and coughed slightly into her arm. "I'm sorry... I'm probably boring you with my story," she said with a short laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:47 am
"Have you heard of my exploits?" He looked up at her. "I've never had friends, save my snakes. Every school I've been to has kicked me out, every school in our country. My parents sent me here as a last chance sort of thing. So, no, your story isn't boring me."  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:42 am
[[Sorry I have been gone for so long! I had a sleepover then babysitting. That all but I missed a lot in three days!]]
Issy woke up finding herself on Kai beach towel. Kai was right there next to her. She closed her eyes again.
"Kai do you think when we go back to school we'll all be friends?" Issy asked Kai.
Issy now opened her eyes and looked at the sky. It was so blue here and clear. Issy hoped there would never be a storm here. That's her one big fear.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:45 am
Eliala closed her eyes and said quietyl, hoping he wouldn't hear, "My dad's in prison for killing my mom and... he called me and said that I'm gonna be put up for adoption." She lifted the pillow up covered her face and leaned against the wall.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:42 am
He looked over at Issy.

"I would hope so.

Why wouldnt we be?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:52 pm
Kale touched her shoulder, and sighed. "That's horrible. But, you could always come live with me and my family. we've got plenty of room."  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:03 pm
Eliala moved the pillow so she could see Kale. "I couldn't... besides, wouldn't your parents get mad?" she asked and stared at him, frowning slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:09 pm
Kale shook his head. "That i'm helping someone? no, they'll think it an improvement. and why can't you?"  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:15 pm
Eliala shut her eyes and said, "I don't know... I guess I could but I'd feel out of place." She laid her head on the pillow and sighed.  
Starter RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games