Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Hippie Campgrounds - CHAT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jade Bagel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:46 pm
I can fit 5, thats right, FIVE things on my head. wink Bunny hat, Laurels, Antenna, Rose Band, and... Horns! Woot. Unless my avi is showing up as the one cluttered with stuff all over it. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:44 am
KrauseMouse
Agreed about the hacky sack... I wish that the graphics would fix soon... I have a shexy halloween outfit on... accented by my rockin' new staff... I hope it works SOOON!

(GO RED SOX!)

haha yeah good outfit looks like my avitar is going streaking this halloween haha  

Teizek

Oktapous

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:05 am
This is totally random but...look at my jiggly Sumo butt! *jiggles*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:12 am
Remote Control

That episode is so funny. xd  

Darkfist007
Crew

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:22 am
DAmn all the new clothes look so kool, the belt set and the straight jacket.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:53 am
*GASP!!!!!*

THERE'S A FRENCH MAID'S OUTFIT WITH FISHNET STOCKINGS!!!!!

*FAINTS!*  

KrauseMouse
Captain

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:22 am
KrauseMouse
*GASP!!!!!*

THERE'S A FRENCH MAID'S OUTFIT WITH FISHNET STOCKINGS!!!!!

*FAINTS!*
Haha, me and mistress urd just had a Pm chat about how you would flip when you saw that maid outfit. I am thinking of putting gold together with other Gaian hippie members to buy that maid outfit for our fearless leader. 3nodding I just might get a staff\pitchfork of my own today, im so close to talking my mom into letting me donate. I just want to know how much the maid outfit is so I can start thinking up a way to split the cost. I have 3572 gold right now. xd We must help our leader scream !!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:00 pm
LOL! Don't even think about it! The dress alone is 12000... However, If someone would BUY these two OCTOBER LETTERS I have lying around suddenly at 7.5 a piece... I could get the whole crazy set! SO... Any takers? You get something as valuable as the gold you'd be giving in return! wink (Maybe someone should donate to Rats_have_rights so that he can buy one from me...)  

KrauseMouse
Captain

Oktapous

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:19 pm
Darkfist007
Remote Control

That episode is so funny. xd

I know xp I got a hershey's kiss from my friend for every Foamy reference I made today.

I got a total of 30! Muahaha!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:11 pm
KrauseMouse
LOL! Don't even think about it! The dress alone is 12000... However, If someone would BUY these two OCTOBER LETTERS I have lying around suddenly at 7.5 a piece... I could get the whole crazy set! SO... Any takers? You get something as valuable as the gold you'd be giving in return! wink (Maybe someone should donate to Rats_have_rights so that he can buy one from me...)

I'm looking for pink links to save up to buy one from ya, You know as soon as I have 7.5 I'm so buying your letter, then you can get a maid dress, everyone wins. It seems like gaia just stopped giving them out.  

Plumbarius

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:32 pm
Rats_have_rights
KrauseMouse

I'm looking for pink links to save up to buy one from ya, You know as soon as I have 7.5 I'm so buying your letter, then you can get a maid dress, everyone wins. It seems like gaia just stopped giving them out.

I've noticed that... I've never been lucky with the rares... but lately... I haven't heard of many people getting rares AT ALL... Links, boxes... nothing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:36 pm
The dress went up 100g!!!!!! eek sad  

KrauseMouse
Captain

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:40 pm
I want the str8 jacket.
Goes out to think about buyng one. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:43 pm
I know, they have all these good stuff. I could buy a str8 jacket for ya dark, but then I wouldn't even be close to buying a donation letter from mouse. sweatdrop  

Plumbarius

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:46 pm
Rats_have_rights
I know, they have all these good stuff. I could buy a str8 jacket for ya dark, but then I wouldn't even be close to buying a donation letter from mouse. sweatdrop

I got the jacket but now I have to decide, pants or letter. crying  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games