Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:48 pm
Mello noticed the temperature drop as well. "Yeah, don't want you catching a cold, huh?" He continued down the street in a hurried pace.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:53 am
She shook her head. "Colds are bad..." She followed after him, still trying to familiarize herself with the area.

"... I can't believe you're already comfortable calling that place home!" Risky cried in disbelief. "Don't forget you have to let your parents know you're okay!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:05 am
Mello didn't stop until they'd reached their destination. He led her inside and once they'd reached what looked like a lounge where he sat down on the couch. He sighed, "I suppose I should show you to your room then?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:16 am
She was happy to be inside and she took a better look at where she was. She hadn't really paid attention earlier. She turned to Mello. "Uh, yeah... sure..."

Risky watched them both carefully.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:24 am
Mello got up and waved her over to one of the rooms that branched off from the one they were already in. "Here." He said, opening the door and stepping inside. Beside a few candy bar wrappers here and there, It wasn't as bad as he made it sound. It was pretty much empty except for some stuff here and there and a small stack of mattresses. "It'll do for now, I hope."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:31 am
"Uh, yeah! It's fine! I thought it'd be much worse off than this. This is fine!" She nodded when she looked around. "Uh, Mello...?" She had taken Risky's comments into account. "Is there any way that I could call my parents to let them know I'm alright? It might be bad if they begin to worry too much..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:36 am
Mello hesitated, thinking it through first before nodding. "I suppose.." He flipped out a small cell phone, "You can use this." He handed, or more like tossed the device to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:42 am
She smiled. "Thanks..." She dialed her home number and waited for her mother to pick up. "Moshi moshi Okaa-san... Hai, hai. Daijoubu... Nn....Ros Angeresu...Hai, daijoubu...................Hai, hai. Sayonara, Okaa-san!" She hung up the phone with a sigh. "Alright, my mother knows now and she just wants me to call every once in a while just so she knows I'm alright." She held out the phone to him.

"I'm glad you let your mom know," Risky said with a happy nod.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:57 pm
Mello was listening quite closely from Asako's side of the conversation. When she hung up he nodded, "That's fine. You can call when you want, just say so." He accepted the phone back. "Do you want me to put away your left overs?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:28 pm
Asako shot Risky a look that said "wait for later". "Uhm, yeah, that's fine, thanks!" She smiled and sat down on the bed.

Risky crossed her arms and made a sound of impatience.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:33 pm
He left with the left over steak for a brief moment and then returned the next. "Are you going to sleep then?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:14 pm
"Uhm... I dunno. I mean, I'm not exhausted, but I don't really have anything else to do... do I?" She said, lying back, her hands behind her head.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:20 pm
"You have a point." He replied. "Oh, do you have work tomorrow?" Mello asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:28 pm
"Uh... yeah I do. The same time, so around 3..." She told him, going over her schedule in her mind, still lying down.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:30 pm
"Well.. Maybe I'll think of something we can do before then." He mused aloud. "For now, I suppose you might as well get your rest."  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games