Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini,Teen Titans,& Their Kids ~ Oracle Returns 4 Reveange Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you could be any being/breed what would you be?
  Angel
  Wolf/Wolfreon
  Cat/Cateon
  Bird People
  Dragon
View Results

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:52 pm
Emerald glanced up to her brother. "Promise me you wont go deep into the forest?!" Emerald knew her brother was alwasy curious but this time Curiosity could kill a cat!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:21 pm
"Sure," said Gemini. She than walked towards the others adn asked, "Does anyone will like to join my husband Draco on a little patrol journey in the forest?"

"I wish I could go. It would be cool to go on more journeys but I'm fine where I'm at right now," said Lyra.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:47 pm
Emerald body turned cold and she turned around fast. The dead arrived again. But this time they were just standing and watching her closely. "Why are they just standing there they never just stand?" Emerald noticed that they were watching Draco. "Oh no..." She mumbled to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:32 pm
Name: Ian Shadow Hunter
Code Name: Hunter Moon
Personality: mean, selfseh, strong, tough, skillfull, affctionate, tricky, killer, smart, quick, serious
Breed/Being: wolf/warewolf/human
Powers: shape shifts into wolf and warewolf, moon powers, flys, dark magic
New Powers (if have any): mind control
Abilities: hunter, sword fighter
Weapons: two wolf fang blades and carries a scepter around.
Weakness: fire and heart
Appearence:
User Image
User Image
Bio: He's a human whose half wolf and warewolf. He's a great wanted killer and one of turgon's great fighters. He's is the reason why ther is dark magic.
Other: His left eye is a wolf eye and his right eye is a human eye. He's evil.

Name: Shade Wolf Magic
Code Name: Warewolf
Personality: mean, selfesh, quick, tricky, affectionate, smart, killer, tough, flirt
Breed/Being: wolf/warewolf/human
Powers: turns into wolf and warerwolf, dark magic, fast runner, shoots needles or knives our of his hands
New Powers [/b](if have any): flyer(black angel wings)
Abilities: samuri, sword fighter
Weapons: samuri sword, ninja knives
Weakness: piosen arrows in heart or Gemini's blood
Appearence:
User Image
User Image
User Image
Bio: He's Gemini's long lost cousin that she never new about. He's also half human, warewolf and wolf.
Other: He's cursed to be a warewolf and him and Gemini are the opnly ones left of their family. He's evil.

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:22 pm
Azar sighed. He didn't want to make any promises. "I'm sorry I can't promise anything." He glanced at the forest. "You wouldn't tell if I did go, would you?" He then noticed her turning around. "Are you okay, Em?"

Draco smiled. "From the looks of things, it appears as if I'll be going alone." He chuckled before resting a hand on Lyra's shoulder. "It's okay, I'll take you along when you're older."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:49 pm
"No, I'll join you Draco," said Beast Boy. He walked towards Draco.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:50 pm
"Cool," said Lyra.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:31 pm
"Alright." Draco said with a grin. It would be fun to look through the forest even though it was because of a serious cause. They needed to discover the source of the mysterious occurences.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:36 pm
Emerald slowly turned back to her brother. "Um yea just fine....ugh actually can we go with Draco?" Her eyes glanced over toward the forest watching them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:38 pm
Azar shook his head. "Our parents wouldn't let us and Draco wouldn't want us to come along either..." He paused, trying to think of an idea. A crafty smile appeared on his face. "However... We can sneak after them. I have an idea. That is if you're up to it?" Azar asked.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:38 pm
"So I'm ready wehn ever Draco. When ever you want to go," said Best Boy.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:06 pm
Emerald smirked and nodded her head. She alwaysed loved her brothers tricks.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:22 pm
Draco nodded his head. "We'll go now." Stretching his wings, Draco began flying. "Better keep up." He wasn't flying his fastest, but he wasn't flying slowly either. Whenever a tree was coming up, Draco would roll out of the way to dodge it.

Azar grinned. "Right then." Dark energy surrounded his body as he transformed into a black wolf. He levitated a few inches off the ground. Speaking in his mind-voice, he said, "Either climb up on my back or follow along in your own astral projection." Azar knew they needed to get going quickly or else they'd lose the adults.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:24 pm
Beast Boy turned into his green falcon and follwoed Draco.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:26 pm
Emerald surrounding herself with dark purple energy and transformed into a phoenix. She hovered above her brother close to the same height Draco was flying. She flew at a quike pace and tried to keep quiet.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff