Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Public Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:43 pm

(How did you block it from under Futashi?)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:48 pm

(Under???, Well tell him that he jump then i got below him and block the incoming Bolder.)

xPhi-Phix

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:49 pm

(That probably work but you won't stop it from exploding you know. )
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:52 pm

futashi took out his huge scythe, and started to cut threw the rocks and boulders. he got hit a few times, but was alittle bit ok. he then look at him with his glowing dark scythe. he look as his demon was getting more angry. this is not good. if he kills him, ban and his group will come after him. he had to knock him out right now. he then closed his eye and turn on his neo byakugan. he then put away his scythe and look at him with his eyes. " i will beat you. even if i have to break your arms and legs." he said, saying that pain him. he did not know why, it just did. he then got into his gentle fist and in his eye, he saw the trigrams around him and drake. he was in the zone. he then open it, and with quikc speed, appeared infront of him and attempted to strike him with the tips of his fingers. "2 palms! 4 palms! 8 palms! 16 palms! 32 palms! 64 palms! 128 palms! 8 trigrams, 256 palms!" he said, throwing hi9m back to the ground, if hit.

(sorry this took so long)

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:58 pm

(No problem.) Drake screamed in pain from the attack, the demon couldn't use it chakra as much as it tried. After the attack, Drake began breathing hard, blood was pouring from his mouth. When he looked up his eyes and hair turned to normal. "Took you....long enough. " His voice was also normal.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:04 pm

futashi look at him and help him up. "well, your demon is very hard to control. but who is? well, im going to take you back to moon. and there, ban can help you." he said, walking with drake at his side to the gates.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:08 pm

Drake let Futashi help him to the gates. He looked back at Phi. "Tell...Reiko to....meet me at...Moon."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:17 pm

"Ok," Phi clone said before he dissapears.

xPhi-Phix

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:32 pm

She appears and walks torward the swings. " ive missed alot." She sits down on the swing and looks at the ground. She slowly swings just enought to make her comfortable. "Where is everyone?"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:15 pm

She dissapears .

kikiomoru

Wize5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:37 pm

crimsonnobody
Drake let Futashi help him to the gates. He looked back at Phi. "Tell...Reiko to....meet me at...Moon."
'moon eh?' yami though as it stayed in drakes shadow and followed him to the moon 'better let master know' yami continued in though as he sent a though to wize telepathically, seeing as he was wizes weapon.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:54 am

Reiko heard the last words of the shadow as it vanished. "what the hell?" she looked around. "i hope xantos doesn't kill me..." she took off for the gates.

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:03 am

Akira walked into the park. Formed some hand signs. "Kage Bushin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu)" creating 10 clones. "OK, guys you know what to do." THey all formed some and signs. "Fuuton: Tei Hakusha (Wind Release: Air Riding)" moved around the park on balls of wind picking up trash like a mower. They soon were finished. "Will that was easy and boring....that's good later." They poofed away and so did Akira.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:47 pm

Detachi entered the park and went to the spring. He sat down on the grass nearby and skipped rocks...

Detachi

Detachi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:24 pm

Detachi left. He was really bored.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games