Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumo Graveyard (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:39 pm
(Well, I like tearing up bodies... Also, I think that Koi should be the interregator of what ever group he joins, wether it be ANBU Blk Ops or Akatsuki, Koi can do the sickest of things with his tendrills...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:57 pm
(well then....)  

Rockgirl809

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:00 pm
Shinji walked into the graveyard, heading for a near vacant lot. He sat down and stared at a grave.
"Mom...why did...... Father....leave?" He buried his face in his arms, hodling his tears in. It was the eighth aniversary of his mother's death.
"Hey..mom.. You'd be proud of me.. I managed... to ...b.b.b.become....a shinobi finally...j...just... like .. you wanted...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:26 pm
After staring at his mother's grave for several hours, not even noticing when a rainstorm broke out, Shinji finally stood up. He moved to the grave and rested his head against it. A minute later, he pulled away.
"I'm....g.g.gggoing mother.....I.. n.n. have to ...f.find a ...teacher..." He gripped the grave stone for a short while, then walked away, the rain hiding the last few tears as he left the graveyard.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:07 pm
Shinji's clone ran into the graveyard, avoiding running into anything, which would have revealed that he is a clone. He hid at the back, near a group of crypts.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:37 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu came through as she doged everything that was in her way.She then took a kuni out.She was going to use it to stop him but she might be scaring him even more.So she put it away as she did Inticial Gate.As she now had 1/8 speed as catched up with Shinji.She then pinned him down and said something,"Look lemmie at least tell you something."Mizu said out of breath.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Konton Bloodline

My Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWOxuh33dw
User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:42 pm
The clone sighed as Mizu landed on it, her legs going right through as the clone dispelled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:46 pm
____* MIZU* ____

As Mizu noticed it was a clone she stood up as she went back to the springs.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Konton Bloodline

My Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWOxuh33dw
User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:13 pm
hibiki arrived at the graveyard and dug up and picked up and place his father into the grave then took out a kunai and ingraved on the grave stone "here liys a man who once had hopes and dreams to live in a world were he was a hero a kage and a friend to his fellow ninja.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:34 am
as a tear sheded down hibiki`s face he got up and wjiped it off and went to cloud archives.  

Aro97

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:33 am
Hiro walked to the graveyard and just sat on some randow persons tomb  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:59 pm
-Yun walked among the dead and tombs, with Hikari slowly following him. He follows the cobblestone path into unbroken ground to a hill. There, he approaches a tombstone that brings a tear to his eye.-

"Hey mom...."  

Cain the Blade

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:00 pm
Hikari watched silently."Hey....don't think about it so hard, i've been there.....it's best."She smiled at him hopeing it would help.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:10 pm
-Yun falls to his knees infront of the grave. He never really knew his mom, only when he was very young. When he was around 3, his mother died, leaving him the next heir to the Sung Clan. After hearing Hikari's words, he turns to her.-

"Y-you mean, you lost your parents too?"  

Cain the Blade

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:13 pm
"Yup, around 5 when it happened and me and my sister had to ride it out and here we are."She smiled.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff