Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Back to School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
Ahhhh run away
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Hooray (What are you smoking?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:20 pm
"So" maddie said "What are yours?"

"Ya" Min said "What bout you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:32 pm
"Oh well um...I can levitate objects, talk to animals, astral project, and I do a few spells but normally I try and stay away from the spells, and um yea thats it..." Emerald said not telling her her last power.  

ElectricCandii

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:28 am
Shrugs "Nice. Oh yea and Ive been working on controling water."

"Uhhhh" Min said "Water? Like drink?" She had no idea what that word meant.

"Um yea like drink and I dont think Weve Met. Im maddie....or Angel."

She tilted her head "Um im Min. Or Dang Chay...."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:02 am
"Nice to meet you my name is Emerald." Emerald said kindly.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:15 pm
Voila thought over it. "I don't have powers, but a few weird things have happened around me." She shrugged, not wanting to talk about them. They had just been stupid accidents, nothing else. "Anyway, that's really cool. Your powers."

((And Voila can't really talk about her powers as she hasn't learned how to use them yet. So they're like dormant for now except when she gets really angry thus the accidents.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:25 pm
Emerald looked up at the clock. "I think lunch is over." Emerald sighed and noticed she had Mrs. Metara for Math.

Maya walked back inside and walked toward her locker.  

ElectricCandii

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:17 pm
((wiat she had mrs.metara before.....so what class is she in?))

"Hi Azar." Min said she had finnaly said his name right.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:01 am
Voila sighed. "I have Math. We should start heading to class." Voila looked down at the ground before a grin covered her face. "Or we can skip?" As usual, Voila had no care to much things.

"Oh hello Dang Chay." Azar said. The name came out right. He walked to his locker and opened the door. "Let's see... I got English. What do you have?" In case she didn't understand, he gestured at the schedule in his hands.

Metara sighed and got ready for her next class. She didn't really want to teach Math. She never even wanted to teach anything. However, she did want to hand out a detention to allow her time to find things out.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:07 am
As the bell chirped singaling the end of lunch Wesely strode back to his classroom getting for his first lesson teaching English. He sat on the desk slowly waiting for the students to fill in. He'd cacth up Emerlad a bit later.

Toby stayed behind Azar, he was the only he could find bearbale out of the group. At least he had empathy on how he felt. 'I have English to Azar.' he nodded his head at Min as a form of greeting.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:25 pm
She took out her scedual. "Math." she said and showed him. "Ill Follow you." she said pionting at Viola.

"uhhh i have english." Maddie said scanning her Schedual.  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:39 pm
Emerald scanned her schedule. "Oh no....I have English after math....ill just skip English." Emerald smiled up at Voila. "But I shouldnt skip math I need to be good in at least one subject."

Maya closed her locker and headed up for English. She looked at the ground while walking to class. She had to keep her emotions low. She couldnt junx or send her teacher to a different dimension. She walked to the back of the class and started to draw a sketching of a broken heart. For the wait of the teacher.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:48 pm
"Whats You name?" Min said pionting at Viola.

"Soo whos going to English?" she said hoping someone new the way.  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:47 pm
Voila smiled. "I'm Voila. And you are?" She began walking through the halls towards the math classroom.

Metara walked into her math classroom. She wrote a few equations on the board, some easy and others hard. It would be a test to see what the students knew from math as Metara didn't feel like going over the whole new-student lecture again.

Azar shrugged. "I don't know where English is. I don't know where any class is." He pulled out a crude map that displayed the school and its various rooms. It had been drawn by an old student that Azar had spoken with. "Okay... Let's go this way." He began walking and soon got to the English classroom. Azar slipped into the classroom and walked to the back. He sat down by Maya. "Hey."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:34 am
Wesley sat on the desk his knees crossed as he waited for all the students to fill in slowly. He tapped his pen lightly on the desk creating simplistic tune as he went along.

Toby followed Azar sitting besides Azar and preapring his equipment for the lesson he had ahead of him.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:20 pm
"Oh...hello." Maya said as she crumpled the piece of paper. She was drawing on and made a swoosh in the trash can.

Emerald walked in the class of Mrs. Metara hidding her face with her binder. She sat down quietly.

Destiney noticed she was late for class. She grabbed her books quickly in her locker.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games