Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:02 pm
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((Thought so, just makin sure. sweatdrop ))
"Very well... Aes Sedai." Cobain said stonily, standing and bowing stiffly. "And a fine job you've done, if I may add... word'll be out soon that the Yellow everyone's looking for is in this village. I do belive you've signed the death warrant of a whole village, all at one time. If you need me I'll be... you'll find me." Cobain said, turning on his heel and walking towards the stairs. "What?" He roared suddenly, turning on somebody that was staring incredulously. Without waiting for an answer, he grabbed the man's shirt and yanked downward, slamming the man's head into the table. Muttering to himself, he strode off toward the stairs.

"A lot he knows. A lot of nothing, if he thinks I doomed the village," she muttered. It was doomed before they arrived - the New Order had control, or else it wouldn't have lured her to such an obvious trap. They expected that witch to best her out of sheer surprise.
"One more outburst like that, I'll break the bloody Bond and tie him up again," she promised no one in particular, completely serious. Sitting down with a sigh, she rested her head on the table and peered at Ethin. "Was that my fault?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:09 pm
((Damn, forgot to quote... ah well. mrgreen ))
Cobain kept up his angry facade until he reached the upstairs hallway, turning the corner. Glancing back to make sure no one was following, he broke down suddenly, his shoulders slumping. "I'm such a worthless bloody idiot." He murmured to himself, walking blindly. "All I ever do is hurt people." He shook away the tears that were misting his vision and realized he was standing in front of Kiae's door. "She'll be here, later." Cobain thought blandly. "I'll have to apologize, eventually." Sighing, he decided that he didn't really want to talk to anybody at the moment. Forcing down his thoughts to find a rope and a good strong tree limb- "I gave that up long ago."- he walked to the other side of the hallway and slumped down, leaning against the wall, and dropping his head on his knees.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:57 am
(Sorry I was gone yesterday. Posting as Ethin since I don't have the time to login as him right now)

Ethin looked up from his book. He had decided to read it afterall when he had first seen Cobain and Kiae approaching the inn. He had tried very hard to focus on it while they were talking. Half of what they said tugged at him, begging him to ask from curiosity but he decided against it.
"Arguements are always mutual. I believe you made the right choice, with your daughter that is. I think if he sits down and thinks about it, he'll see reason and come back to you," he said calmly, trying not to notice the red in his cheeks from listening to their conversation.
"It was pretty hard not to, what with them yelling and all," he thought wryly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:32 am
"I'm sorry that happened in front of you," Kiae sighed, his embarassment obvious to her, though his face and Bond. "I didn't know it would escalate like that. Damn men."
She looked back at the table for a moment, and then returned her gaze to rest on him. "Go ahead, I'm sure you're dying to ask something," she said finally. "You're my Warder, you have a right to. Especially after that."
Kiae shook her head in disgust, but smiled slightly. "And thank you," she added softly.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:04 pm
Ethin raised his eyebrow questioningly. He didn't want to pry. Shaking his head, he decided he'd ask her anyways since she had given him permission.
"What of when we finish the danger with the New Order? Will you still not see your daughter?" he asked lightly, trying to act as if he didn't really care.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:12 pm
"I don't plan to, no," she replied calmly. "I believe it's the better thing to, even if it seems...cruel. To both of us," she added softly, and shook her head.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:14 pm
Ethin had to force down the urge to shake his head. It was not his place to voice his opinion on the situation and he didn't plan to either.
"I suppose you would know better than I," he said slowly, carefully choosing his words so as not to offend her or make Kiae think he was mocking her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:32 pm
"I doubt it," she said bitterly. "I don't know what I should do, what I'm supposed to do. Everyone expects something different of me."
She rested her head on the table again, and heaved a sigh.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:42 pm
Sighing, he set down his book and placed the now sleeping cat in his lap, stroking it's back as he thought the situation through thoroughly.
"I'm sorry, Kiae Sedai," he said after a minute, laying a hand on her arm comfortingly. "I'd give you advice but it would be irrelevant due to the fact that I have no children myself."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:49 pm
"Thanks," she replied, her words muffled since her head was in her arm. "I didn't mean to bother you. I just get so frustrated, and it's been such a long day, and I have such a bloody headache," she finished with a sigh.
"And I would consider any advice you gave me, Ethin. Just because you have no children doesn't mean you're ignorant of them," she added with a dry laugh.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:55 pm
(Sorry it'staking so long to reply. Still working on the RPC)

"It's no bother at all. And just so you know, I will always be here for you," he said, a genuine smile spreading across his face even though he knew she wasn't looking.
"Do not take any of what I say to heart. As I said before, it is irrelevant," he said slowly, taking a deep breath before going on. "I think that, perhaps, it would soothe you and the child if you did drop in every now and again. Maybe not as often as Cobain said, but just enough to let her know that you care. She deserves to know why her mother is not there."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:15 pm
(No prob!)

Kiae looked up at him, her face an odd mixture of pain and guilt. "But what do I do when she realizes she's growing older, and I'm not? How do I explain that to her? I can't," she admitted. "I'm a coward."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:20 pm
"By the time she notices that, she'll be old enough to realize and understand the aging of Aes Sedai," Ethin said, focusing intently on Kiae. "Do not say such things. You are after the New Order are you not? Such a thing is not cowardice. Talk to your daughter, tell her your life and she will grow up proud that her mother is trying to protect her and the world from the terror that afflicted the world not more than fifteen years ago."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:24 pm
"I don't want that," she groaned, despite herself. "I'm an idiot. I want her to have a normal life, and not have to have anything to do with Aes Sedai. I want them to stay away from her, and never know she exists."
She looked back to Ethin, and shook her head. "I can't do it."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:28 pm
Ethin shook his head and stroked the cat thoughtfully. "Never say you can't do something. You always can. And did you not just say you can disguise yourself? Did you not just say that you can be hidden in a crowd? Why can't you do the same thing for the sake of your child? She needs you," he said sternly. With a sigh, he slouched back in his chair, realizing he had pushed the subject further then he intended to.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games