Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:55 pm

Suko coughed and woke slowly . He thought the world was spinning, as he sat up. He shook his head and felt like he'd been hit by an 18-wheeler. He looked around and spotted Ethan putting on a shirt and smiled slightly. He would've stood but it caused a lot of pain.
"Ethan," He said and smiled hoarsely.
"What....happened," He said and felt his head with his hand and looked back up and smiled.
He still tasted a slight, yummy, tang in his mouth and he recognized it," Even after a day i can recognize the taste of your blood in my mouth," He said with a smile that kind of hurt his face, but didn't really care.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:06 pm

He drew his arms in until his fingertips pressed to the small of Mayumi’s back, keeping them there. He kept the same light pressure he always used when touching her.
Get used to it huh? His stiff bones would be fluid and smooth in their movements when it came to her? Travis didn’t think so.

When he handled her he felt the need to be so gentle, like she’d easily break if he held too tightly. Probably because most of the things he handled either broke or bent at his touch.
During his teenage years when he was just getting used to the fact he was now a werewolf he broke two beds before he gave up and started sleeping on the floor, about three doorknobs before his mother decided to greet him at the door every time he came home, and about a dozen or so glass cups.
Over the years he learned to control his strength pretty well. (Except when he was angry)

Mayumi was new to him-strange. He knew Jenna better than anyone else.
He knew when he hurt her and when his force was just right, it helped he couldn’t hurt her as easily as he could a normal person.
She was super strong as well. A werewolf. Just like him.
Mayumi is too, he reasoned with himself but it just didn’t seem the same.

Mayumi started to trace her fingertips across his chest.
It strangely relaxed him.
His stiff and awkward posture melted away. And a moment of boldness came over him; he took it before it went away.
Travis slid his hand from her back to her hip, never once moving his eyes away from hers; afraid he’d miss something. If he were doing something she didn’t want him to do he would stop immediately.
His fingers traveled slowly up her arm. He stroked his thumb down her jaw, stopping at her chin.

haruxxx
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:50 pm

Ethan turned around to see Suko awake and talking, but he didn't smiled. He walked over to Suko's side and put his hand on his forehead. It was still colder than a typical vampires'. He didn't know if it was from blood loss or from what happened the other night. Ethan climbed on the bed, over Suko. Ethans legs spread open so Suko's body was in between; Ethan hung over Suko his red bangs getting in his face. ((idk if you can understand what i mean..)) The way Ethan was sitting really complented how his tight black jean fit on him. And his tight tee was exposing some of his abdominal, he didn't get to pull his shirt all the way down since he noticed Suko staring he stopped out of habit. But he was wearing something different from what he usually wore, A golden key was dangling off his neck, but he tucked it in his shirt so it wouldn't sway back and forth.
Ethan pushed Suko back so his head laid on the pillow. Ethan bit his lip with his fangs; blood slowly started pouring out in a big gunk. Ethan moved down so he was laying on top of Suko and stared kissed him So suko could have some blood. Ethan kissed him, quite messily, blood smearing all over his face and suko's. But suko was able to drink the blood. Ethan pulled back and stared at Suko, and white the side of his hand he wiped a bit of blood off his face. Then he grabbed Suko by his shoulders and carefully flipped him over so he could see his back. Ethan slowly and softly ran his fingers down his back. The cuts were practically gone. there were only tiny scratches left that should clear up in a couple hours, since vampires are such quick healers.
"Are you feeling better?" Ethan asked keeping his voice low. Ethan sighed and fell next to him on the other side of the small bed. His eyes were filled with sorrow and he really didn't feel like talking, but he didnt want Suko to worry.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:51 pm

Travis, though he hadn't verbally expressed it, it had seemed he'd doubted what Mayumi'd said. Appearantly, he was wrong. The way she was tracing patterns into his chest just seemed to make his muscles relax.
Mayumi felt her heart beating strange; beating...fluttering. Like a bird. It was his gentle hod on her; unlike any guy had ever held her, or touched her before.
His hand slipped from her back to her hip, then up her arm, his eyes unwavering; never leaving her's. It moved to his thumb, stroking her jaw.

Mayumi bit her lip, holding back her smile.
"You're so very tempting, Travis." Mayumi said, her breathing becoming shallower, into shorter breaths.

[[The park reminds me of like.. Edward's meadow. Haha.]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:14 pm

[[Aw yay the meadow! blaugh I'm going away for a bit and wont be back till the first. Just to let you know.]]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:59 pm

Suko was startled slightly but didn't mind the bloody kissed and his face twitched in a small smile. After a bit Ethan pulled back and flipped him to check his back. Where he felt Ethan's fingers slide on his back it felt soar and he made a face.
"Felling better thanks to you," He said quietly not bother to turn around, because he thought it'd be a little painful.
"Still feel like i was hit by something very hard going very fast though," He said and rolled his shoulders slightly trying to get the kinks out, and winced at the pain.
"What about you,"He said quietly.
"About Seth," He said and got to stand almost stumbling but catching himself on the edge of the nightstand, and ground his teeth together against the pain.

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:53 pm

Ethan didn't reply right away, and he just kinda wish he would come back in bed and lay there next to him. Ethan jumped off the bed grabbed Suko's hand trying to help him keep balance. He put his body close to suko's and he touched Suko's bare chest.
"You're gonna need more blood than i thought..." Ethan muttered trying to avoid his question. Ethan tightened his grasp on Sukos hand
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:58 pm

Suko tried to tug his hand from ethans grasp but realized it was to tight.
"Ethan would you mind loosening your grip, its starting to hurt alittle," He said wincing as he moved his wrist slightly. He'd noticed Ethan had avoided the question and said," Is there a reason you avoided the question ethan," He said almost unaudioable because he was so quiet as he sat back down on the bed.

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:06 pm

Ethan let go of his wrist not realizing what he was doing. When Suko sat back down he just stared at him blankly for a moment.
"I'm fine....do i not seem so? Ethan said with a bit of attitude.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:47 pm

Suko stared back at him concern shadowing his features for Ethan. But he shook his head grimly and stood again this time prepared for the pain which wasn't like a hammer to the gut this time. He limped slightly to his bureau and pulled out a long silky satin black top and put it on. Hew turned to Ethan with questions in his eyes but kept them to himself knowing he was on fragile ice right now." Do the teacher know the reason we're not in class today ," He asked slightly skeptical now trying to avoid the conversation himself.

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:19 am

Ethan looked at the grounded and felt like he was annoying Suko in someway. He tried to smile and gave him a light hug, not wanting to hurt him.
" I asked the nurse to write you a note..." Ethan said looking suko's eyes.
"As for me...I have to go to class today.." Ethan glanced at the digital clock,
it was almost seven.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:51 am

[[ Yo, S n o m i s.. Whatever happened to Shou and May..? Heh..]]

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:47 am

Suko smiled at ethans effort and returned his hug. "Classes start at 7 30 right," He asked lazily as he picked up his ruined clothing from the night before, looking it over before through ing it away and laying back down in bed," She didnt ask me to stop by or anything right, like once i woke up," He asked reffering to the Nurse.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:06 am

Ethan had a little smile on his face, starting to feel a little better.
Ethan just nodded not that excited for class. But he knew he had to go because if he didn't go for two days they'd send a monitor in his class to check on him...even though h had one here lying in bed.

"She said if you weren't feeling well to come check with her; or even if just wanted to ask her anything..." Ethan sighed smiling.
"She's a very nice lady. She didn't even squeal on us for skipping class. If you do see her, can you tell her i said arigato?" Ethan asked suko letting him go. Ethan grabbed his black messenger bag from a rack it was hanging on the wall. He went to his desk and took some books out but then put even bigger books inside it. The bag seemed overstuffed his all those books. As ethan put his texts books in his bag he realized that something was missing, or someone to be exact.
"Where is Mr.Puckels!!!" Ethan started to panic.

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:23 pm

BabiixKimmehxChan
[[ Yo, S n o m i s.. Whatever happened to Shou and May..? Heh..]]

[[If you haven't noticed.. s n o m i s hasn't been on in a month.]]
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games