Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mantus Aburame

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:11 pm
Forget about my application, this village is not very active. :/  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:22 pm
That's not true, people are just not online 24/7.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:38 pm
The Leux
Forget about my application, this village is not very active. :/

Sorry Leux, I did not see your applicaton. If you don't want to join leaf, thats find, but I must warn you that other villages are mostly the same.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:30 am
Username:Wolf6788
Rp name:Shin yo
Elements?:Fire and water
Bloodline/Clan?: none
Have you read the Starter Forum?:yes
Demon?:no
Activity: any time I get on Why do you want to join the leaf? because i like the head band and the village andeverything about it

How can you better the leaf village? i wont to be a guy like naruto but not wonting to be hokogay

Give an Rp example: Shin looked out in the day wondering what to do but thought of somthing he would go get a mission by his captain "hay wach it,any ways what are we doing today?" Shin said  

Wolf of Protection

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:02 am
In this guild everyone makes an origional character, so characters that are in the show are not in the guild. Also, for a role play sample, I am looking for a short paragraph, not just a sentence or two. Please look at some of the ones before yours.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:04 am
perkydemonofdoom
In this guild everyone makes an origional character, so characters that are in the show are not in the guild. Also, for a role play sample, I am looking for a short paragraph, not just a sentence or two. Please look at some of the ones before yours.
((Just wanted to add he should look over his spelling and grammar))  

Dark-Ninja70

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:10 pm
In general I said to look at others samples. Dark, I got this.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:34 pm
Username:Quaylan
Rp name:Jiro Kokurai Yomoto
Elements?:Fire and Water
Bloodline/Clan?: I like to join the Uchiha
Have you read the Starter Forum? yea
Demon?:none
Activity: (how often you are online) well I've been inactive but I will try to get more active
Why do you want to join the leaf? its my favorite and its the most acitve

How can you better the leaf village?my rp skills and knowledge of naruto i guess

Give an Rp example:
On a hot summer day Jiro was coming back from a big mission. It was a total succes best of all he didnt lose his life or any limbs. As Jiro was happily walking back from his mission he couldnt help but listen to the birds chriping a happy melody in the distance. Jir obegun to sweat his forehead got to the point he took off his headband and whiped his forehead.

'Man is it hot' he then stopped and looked around and saw all the villagers in summer clothes. He then got tired of the heat and vanished to and appeared in the hokage's office. "My lady I finished my mission it was a succes"

ps - sorry if it wasnt a fighting rp didnt know  

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:01 pm
Thats alright, post your profile.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:50 pm
Rp name:Huko Makatori
Elements?:Fire and water
Bloodline/Clan?: none
Activity: any time I get on Why do you want to join the leaf? because i like the head band and the village andeverything about it

How can you better the leaf village? i wont to be a guy like naruto but not wonting to be hokogay

Give an Rp example: Huko looked outside it was raining he laid down and looked at the ceiling.Huko went to his closet to get close to go outside.Huko went outside and saw a fight with two little kids,he broke up the fight "you kids shouldn't do that instead you should be friends." he then walked to a restrunt to get some soup.  

Wolf of Protection

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:57 am
As I said before, there are no actual Naruto characters in this guild. Also, when doing an rp sample, please make it longer next time. alright, post a profile.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:58 pm
Rp name: Honki Shori
Elements?:Fire
Bloodline/Clan?: none yet

Give an Rp example: Honki looked outside it was raining he laid down and looked at the ceiling.Honki went to his closet to get close to go outside.Honki went outside and saw a fight with two little kids,he broke up the fight "you kids shouldn't do that instead you should be friends." he then walked to a restrunt to get some soup. Honko ate it then saw another fight only it was men he ran to them to break it up. Honki threw a stone at them to get their attantion...he saw ther mark it was from other villiages he instintly got ready to fight.Honki noked one down and he got noked in the head by one of them but quickly punched back he won that battle for now.  

Wolf of Protection

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:02 pm
hey Just a heads up, the new rule in the guild makes it so that you can't have 2 elements until you are chuunin. I just thought you should know so you could choose either water or fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:22 am
Wolf6788
Rp name: Honki Shori
Elements?:Fire
Bloodline/Clan?: none yet

Give an Rp example: Honki looked outside it was raining he laid down and looked at the ceiling.Honki went to his closet to get close to go outside.Honki went outside and saw a fight with two little kids,he broke up the fight "you kids shouldn't do that instead you should be friends." he then walked to a restrunt to get some soup. Honko ate it then saw another fight only it was men he ran to them to break it up. Honki threw a stone at them to get their attantion...he saw ther mark it was from other villiages he instintly got ready to fight.Honki noked one down and he got noked in the head by one of them but quickly punched back he won that battle for now.

alright, post a profile  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tttavian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:33 pm
Username: tttavian
Rp name: Tavian Yusen
Elements?: Water and Fire
Bloodline/Clan?: None
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes
Demon?: None
Activity: (how often you are online) Everyday
Why do you want to join the leaf? Because I was born in this village and I am an expirienced ninja.

How can you better the leaf village? I can better the leaf village by destroying it's enemies and training the ninja's of tomorrow.

Give an Rp example: Tavian walks in a room only to see two enemy ninja standing there.One charges at him so Tavian grabs his head and throws the man into a wall.The second man tries to sneak behind Tavian but is to slow.Tavian ducks while the man tries to attack.He then grabs his arm and flips him.He then kicks the man in the stomach and walks out.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff