Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:29 pm
Don't cry Nohea. You'll get a scanner some day. 3nodding If not that, try using the school's scanner and just sending the pictures to your e-mail address, then saving it to your computer, and then after that... try saving it to a website and posting it on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:32 pm
I dont go to a school xd *homeschooled* gonk crying *goes and steals a scanner* ninja  

Nohea-Chan

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:42 pm
HHmmm... public Libary then. That could work. sweatdrop Or... just stealing. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:45 am
whoooo *lands ontop of a random person* i just updated my journal with my first chapter. Its about Sakura Ai's past..hm..i bet you guys are eager to read it..

hmm..

Oh! Well, the second chapter will have Sakura Ai's lover...heh WAIT! my character had a lover!!!! Oh yeah! I made him up! Ha.i'm such a goofball

the Third chapter will be Feena..

Hehe..can't wait for the lover part..

*sneaks a way out of this thread* ninja  

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:36 pm
You gurls and your love stories.. ::Sticks a tongue out:: hehe.. ::Tosses Sakura Ai off his back:: I dunno why you gurls find it soo much fun writing your lil stories and all. ::hides his sad love manga stories behind him::

neways taking from Real profile section

~Kee Kee Matsumi~
100 things about me coming up, hope I'll make it..........
97.) Men in Africa believe that by having sex with a virgin, they can cure themselves of AIDs.
98.) We really need to help those people... and those adolescent children. Especially the girls.

Are you serious!? Those lucky GUys! I mean ::Slaps himself:: What the heck are those men thinking?

CURE ME OF MY AIDS!!

::Censor censor::

OH s**t IT DIDNT WORK! ::has a cig in his mouth:: I Better try another one!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:45 pm
Choco-onmei. *nose bleed* x_o Gah... I can't believe you Kurai!! You are one crazy otaku... such a hentai, dirty dirty hentai. *cocks rifles, and aims it squarely at him.* You must die... *_*  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Shirou Setari

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:50 pm
Haha, yer being shot at. That's what you get for speaking yer mind...believe me, its better to just keep those dirty thoughts INside.

yeh, i think eventually they will wipe out their race with AIDs and then that idea from their culture won't survive and it won't happen so much ne more...gene pool extinction?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:54 pm
My poor African people. crying Well... just the majority of them have the virus, it hasn't developed into AIDs. But... unless they are ALL truly educated about the prevention of spreading it, then... it most cases... it'll continue to be passed on. I mean.. abstinence is the best solution... or... supposed "safe sex". But it's so conditional. Hhm... I feel that AIDs was man made disease...  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:58 pm
heh,I added the second chapter to my story,its a bit guresome.

Kuri you are a really sick b*****d,like really. no jokes..when they're talking about virgins,they're talking about 5 month babies.

And to think Ria is lead by this man ::shakes head::

OO yes..Poppy added the secound chapter to her story!! ^0^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:01 pm
Girls are still virgins and older than that... between I guess 5-18, maybe even older though that is rare. The children there aren't even safe in the orphanages...  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:05 pm
ahhh... ::stares at gun:: Neways! changing the topic ^^:;;; since i am graduating and all i posted this lil thing in my Xanga. But since most of you will probably be too lazy to read it. I made a shoutout with just the RPing section ^^;;

Alan''s Xanga

***Ria, Fyia, Ria High, and Zenith***

Saya, Truinis, Aran, Toadess, Kruck, Chii: Wherever you guys are now.. I just wanna thank you all.. for giving me the best RP exprience ever.. You broaden my Imagniation to futher heights.

Nikita, Farely, and Gloddy: Thank you guys so much for making my stay at Ragnarok very enjoyable.

Motoko: Thanks mother for just being there. ^^

Alyssa: Alyssa. haha. AHAHAHAH. HAHAHAHAHAHAAH ::falls to ground laughing::

Joy: Joy. The hyper gurl of Ria High. ::Chuckles:: Stay the way you are okies? Even though some of us may not be very fond of you XP hehe. ::pats her head:: thanks for being the founder of Ria high for me.

Tiff: Tiff... man. Thanks for hearing me out and having some rather.. interesting Converstation about Guilty Gear. Thanks for being one of the founders of Ria high with me.

Uwasa: Hey man. Keep the way you are. Your ways in Ria are just awsome. And makes everything unique. I hope everything in real life is just kewl with you all. Thanks for being the founder of Ria high with me.

Susie: Sad to see you moved on. I really hope you could see Ria High raise up with us. but... i guess a gurls gotta have its freedom too ^^. Thanks for helping us make Ria High.

Sakura Ai: Sakura Ai.. your actions in Ria high when it was dead helped me revive the guild... i want to thank you sooo much.. lousy Ragnarok.. made me loose Ria high... hehe..

Nohea-chan: Fishing for a while.. and then talked with you.. wow. What happens? You inspired me to revive Ria High too! XD! Your RPing style is jsut sooo cuteeeee XD!

Matsumi: thanks for Kicking my a** in Rping crying now how am i supppose to look like a good admin ^^:;;; XD! Just kidding. Awsome to have you in our Ria High family.

Icarus: Mint made me add you in. But hey. You were the 2nd wave of the Ria high family starter. Thanks for brining Ria high back to where it was XP. wheres the mouse O_o;;? that mouse of yours?

Kevin: Wow. A bad dude XD we were in due time to have one XP. also in the 2nd wave of the Ria high family. glad to have you ^^.

To all the others in Ria High: Thank you so much. Without you guys. Ria High wouldn't exist at all. I am very glad to have your contribution and your creativity flow all around the place. ::Sobs:: crying I LOVE YOU GUYS!! crying ::honk:: pfft. Now get back to Rping. XD

IF you wanna see the whole thing you can visit this link here.

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=DarkWushuKirby  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:16 pm
*Gets all emotional* I LOVE YOU TOO KURAI!!!!

*Cough* Now that thats out of the system, back to status quo...

Where exactly is Uwasa? Never seen him around anymore  

Yhoshua

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:18 pm
In a Gaia Mail to me he explained that he had some important 'outside' business he needs to take care of ::Shrug:: who knows what hes up to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:27 pm
*Sobs* That's so beautiful, especially with this Pokemon music to enhance the moment. crying I love you too Kurai!! You're a very cool administator, I hope that you can always stay. Heh, you're really funny too. ^_^ Also, I shall continue to whoop you in RPing, as long as I have fingers. twisted

Heh... j/k. I love ya man. xd Hhmm... oh yeah. *inconspicuously puts the rifle away.* No need for that now. ^_^  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:31 pm
Woah... the song on your Xanga is so kawaii!! That brings me back to so many chorus memories... crying  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games