Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:29 am
Elyon let out a small gasp seeing Kolan leap onto the dragon's back. That shouldn't be possible . . . she thought in a bit of a scared way. She was also scared by how close to the dragon she was. She reached out to climb up the scales, but then hesitated and drew back slightly. Coward. she thought to herself and took a deep breath before reaching out again . . . and faultering.

Coryn rolled his eyes at the girl's uncertainty and just picked her up with his tail and set her on his back . . . bad idea. She screamed . . . loud . . . I'm not the type to just stand back and let people die . . .

Elyon was shaken and her nerves were shot, so when the Dragon's tail wrapped around her waist and lifted her up, she panicked and screamed, as loud as she could. After being set behind the elf, she, of course, felt rather silly at her actions, but it was an odd feeling . . . and she wasn't sure she trusted the group yet . . . "Only until tomorrow . . ." she repeated softly to herself as she held onto the scales.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:34 am
Kolan had caught the gasp and chosen to ignore it. Hopefully she'd dismiss it..or he could call it a temporary elven healing side effect. As Coryn picked her up with his tail, the girl began to scream. He rolled his eyes in irritation as he growled, "Knock it off, you're giving me a headache." Stupid human girl, why had he saved her?

Karelym had frowned at the scream. Was she truly that frightened just to be picked up with a tail? Honestly..for a fighting girl she didn't seem very brave, or perhaps dragons were a particular weakness. Most people were afraid of dragons nowadays, even some elves considered them little more than possible weapons to ride to war upon..

Kolan considered the words, Maybe not, but I'm a dragon, remember? Your kind doesn't count mine as 'people', he thought with a slight edge of sudden bitterness.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:09 am
Coryn snorted. You're morbid. he thought to Kolan and then lifted off.

Elyon closed her eyes and held on even tighter to the scales. "Don't look down, don't look down, don't look down!!!" she muttered to herself, her voice getting more panicky as they rose higher and higher into the air.

((Hehehe . . . Elyon's afraid of hights . . . twisted ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:19 pm
(o-o..apparently..)

Kolan blinked at that, not expecting such a seemingly random comment. He'd expected to be called stupid again perhaps, or maybe Coryn wouldn't even deny the truth of his people. A bit puzzled, he fell silently and simply looked to the ground instead.

Hearing the muttering behind him, he rolled his eyes before releasing one of his grips, turning in his seat so that his face was facing the girl's. And then he released both hands, holding on only with his legs. "Hey girl, look at me," he waited until she'd complied before holding out his hands. Being a dragon himself, he knew the risks and possible side effects of flying and knew how to assuage them, though why he bothered he couldn't fathom.

Holding his hands together and steeling himself for the pain that was sure to come from using so much magick in his weakened state, he formed a fireball in his hands, a very small one and began to manipulate it in front of her. Distraction was one of the keys to dealing with something like fear of heights, as he correctly assumed she suffered from. The fireball morphed in his hands as he crafted a little flower.

He made the middle first, and using his fingers, drew forth long petals that arched and curved and looked soft despite being made of fire. He made a stem next, with a little leaf coming from it. And then from there, he blew on it and it quivered in his hands before sparking slightly and then settling. With a look of satisfaction and the faintest ghost of a smile on his lips, he held it out to her. "Vallynra, fire flower."

At the moment, despite being made of fire, it seemed to only be moving a bit, not giving off light or heat. He pushed it into her hand, "If you want light, it will give you light, if you want warmth, it will give you warmth. It won't ever burn you, or be too bright. But if you drop it in the water, it will lose it's power and I'm not going to waste time making you another one," he said pointedly. "And before you ask something stupid, fire is a power I've always had, that's just how I was born." Which wasn't a lie, but wasn't entirely the truth either.

Karelym watched the exchange, almost chuckling. Kolan it seemed, cared after all, if only a little. That or he truly was irritated enough that making the flower seemed the best way of calming the girl.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:34 pm
Elyon watched in awe as Kolan made a fireball and then shaped it into a flower. When he pushed it into her hand, she expected it to burn, but to her surprise it did not. His explanation definately helped ease her curiousity. "Th- . . . thank you . . ." she said softly as she looked at the flower in her hand. She clutched it tightly so that she wouldn't drop it, and therefore lose it. She smiled at Kolan. "I'm Elyon." she introduced herself suddenly, feeling that she should at least let them know her name.

Coryn resisted the urge to chuckle. He really didn't believe that Kolan hated humans now . . . after saving one from bandits and then giving her a flower? He didn't think so.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:42 pm
Kolan watched at her apparent awe. She thanked him for it and he nearly turned around until she spoke her name. He stared at her blankly a moment, "What's your point," he said with an expression of growing annoyance. Shaking his head, he decided he'd lay some ground rules now. "Look human..Elyon, whatever. I don't like you, I saved you because I hate stupid bandits a little more than I hate whiny little girls. I don't know why you decided to come, but fine. Tomorrow, I'll expect you to leave, got that?"

Karelym rolled her eyes and thought sarcastically to Coryn, He's quite the charmer isn't he?  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:50 pm
Coryn chuckled. Indeedhe thought back to Karelym as he flew into the cave and landed, laying down so the ones on his back could get off easier.

Elyon glared at Kolan. "Arrogant man." she huffed and leaped off of Coryn's back easy as anything, landing in a crouch on the ground before standing up and taking in her surroundings.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:53 pm
Karelym slid off as per her usual habit, while Kolan jumped off, not missing the fact that Elyon had easily jumped down. Arrogant man? Was that her idea of an insult? Kolan rolled his eyes and headed to a corner of the cave, leaning against it with his arms crossed and his legs curled up near him as he closed his eyes wearily.

Karelym watched him a moment, before looking to Elyon, "Will you be alright to stay here? Is there anyone who will come looking for you?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:06 pm
Elyon tucked the flower into her bodice so she wouldn't lose it. It was a good gift even if it was given by someone so rude. Her staff rested loosely in her hand and the sharp end pointed towards the ground. She just sighed a bit and then placed her staff behind her neck using her wrists to hold it up. "They won't miss me . . ." she replied with a whistful look in her eyes as she stared past Karelym into space. She had run away from home, tired of being picked on by her older brothers and never living up to her dad's expectations of her. The only one who could have possibly cared was her mom, but . . . she had died a few years ago . . .

Coryn, feeling everyone off went over to his curl up near the furs. I will keep my distance from Elyon for a bit . . . until she feels more comfortable around a 'dragon' such as myself . . . he thought to Karelym, explaining why he had moved away. He didn't want her to be offended by his actions after all.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:23 pm
Karelym watched the girl put the flower into her bodice. At the wistful look and words, she felt sympathy stir in her heart and she came forward, wrapping her arms around the other woman. "Well then, know that you are welcome here, taruviem." She pulled away enough to look at Elyon with a smile, "that is little warrior in elven. It is given to those who are not full warriors..but who have shown honor or merit..you defended Kolan, and I am grateful..you even stood against a dragon. And so I think you have earned the name." She pressed a kiss to Elyon's cheek, a sign of affection and a sealing of the nickname earned, before she pulled away with a smile. "Rest well, taruviem. You are safe here."

At the thought, she glanced to Coryn and went to him as she looked up at him with a smile. Do not worry my vyallah, you are irresistable, remember?  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:48 pm
Elyon stood there is a small state of shock before coming to the conclusion that it was some sort of elvish thing and that she was just that kind of elf. She looked around the cave and then realized she didn't know the elf's or the dragon's names. Not that it matters . . . I'm leaving tomorrow . . . or I could stay and bug the heck out of Kolan . . . yeah . . . that sounds much more fun that just leaving. she thought, a mischievious smile growing on her face. She wouldn't leave Kolan alone until he learned not to be so rude . . . or at least took back his comment about her being whiney and little.

Coryn smiled and nuzzled against Karelym gently. Still . . . I'm afraid I won't be shifting while she is here. I don't really want people to know about it and think that they can get me while I'm an elf . . . he thought back, his tail wrapping around her waist affectionately.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:05 pm
Karelym smiled as she was nuzzled, though she sighed at that bit about not shifting. I understand my love. She smiled again as the tail wrapped around her waist, stroking her hand across it. We'll still get to cuddle each other to sleep, fear not.

Kolan had by now opened his eyes, narrowing the flame-colored eyes first on Elyon, then on Coryn and Karelym. His eyes were literally flame-colored, shifting between red, orange, and yellow, or if he was angry or using magick, they truly looked like fire. They were currently a reddish orange color, with a thin line of yellow around the pupil. Coryn. He said simply to get the other's attention before continuing in a tired, slightly begruding tone, I..owe you and your mate my life..you're still an irritating little child, he chuckled through the link before becoming serious again, But..thank you..and thank your mate too, cause I'm not saying it out loud and I can't mindspeak to her. The last bit was said with a bit of annoyance as he shifted in his place on the wall, meeting Coryn's eyes a moment before looking to Elyon and watching her somewhat absently.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:18 pm
Elyon felt eyes on her and turned to looke at Kolan, one eyebrow raising seeing that he was the one who was staring at her. She stared back, waiting to see how long it took for him to realize that she had noticed. She could tell that his eyes were a bit strange, but really decided not to think on it too much.

Coryn heard Kolan's thoughts and smiled. It was definately some improvement on his behavior. Kolan is greatful to us for helping him . . . he thought to Karelym as he nuzzled her again. And I don't mind the idea of cuddling . . . he added in response to her earlier statement . . . before he had heard Kolan's thoughts.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:53 pm
Kolan finally realized the other was looking back at him and suddenly narrowed his eyes. "What now? Are you afraid of caves too," he said snidely. The human girl was irritating him..why had she chosen to stick around when he so clearly wanted nothing to do with her? Or did she misunderstand him giving her the flower..and think it was some courtship gesture. He scowled at the thought.

Karelym considered that a moment, Really? That's new. At the nuzzle, she giggled, pressing a kiss to his snout as she thought, I'm glad, because I'm looking forward to it, my vyallah.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:12 pm
Elyon scoffed and walked over to Kolan, bending down and poking him in the forehead. "Now you see here," she said, giving him one poke per word. "Just because I'm scared of hights, doesn't mean I'm afraid of caves." she said, giving him a poke after 'just,' 'scared,' 'hights,' 'doesn't,' and 'afraid' before opening her hand and pushing him in the chest on the last word. She then went to a different corner of the cave and sat down there, pouting.

Coryn chuckled noticing the interaction between the two. I almost wish that Elyon doesn't have to leave tomorrow . . . I think she'll be good for Kolan . . . even if he doesn't know it yet. he thought to her, thinking that their equally stubborn attitudes would be rather interesting to watch go head to head. Besides, he knew there were things that he couldn't do or relate to with Karelym since he was not a girl himself. It might actually be a good thing to have another girl around. But if she had to leave, she had to leave.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games